Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread 15:52 - Nov 7 with 26704 viewsorion3016

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, De Guzman, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 20:59 - Nov 7 with 4170 viewsJackanapes

An away point in europe not good enough now. LOL.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:00 - Nov 7 with 4159 viewsAndy1300

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 20:52 - Nov 7 by Starsky

Your taking your overreaction to another level I see?
It may have been a dissaponting end tonight but we're probably only one point away from qualifying for the last 32 for the first time in our history.

We aren't as good as some think we are.
We need to learn to score more goals and close a game off.

Number 1 team in Wales

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:00 - Nov 7 with 4144 viewsperchrockjack

Nice one that.
#good night

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:00 - Nov 7 with 4155 viewsDull1Thomas

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 20:59 - Nov 7 by Jackanapes

not when within 90 seconds of taking 3 point Bah again Double bah and against 10 men this time BAH

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:03 - Nov 7 with 4146 viewsStarsky

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 20:55 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

That s better and that reminds me of what a good actor Paul Michael Glaser was.

You did say 1 point to qualify. That's better;its just tonight qualifying would have helped our PL season but you ve not mentioned that.

Weve had a setback for sure. However, it doesnt make our team shite. Weve had similar setbacks these last 10 years mun. Hasn't halted our rise to the top. It's the swansea way mun.

It's just the internet, init.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:04 - Nov 7 with 4125 viewsperchrockjack

What happened to Hutch

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:06 - Nov 7 with 4117 viewsStarsky

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:04 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

What happened to Hutch

Captain Doby ate him

It's just the internet, init.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:08 - Nov 7 with 4097 viewsperchrockjack

used to be compulsory viewing.
GREAT STUFF

Login to get fewer ads

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:24 - Nov 7 with 4040 viewsSwansNZ

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:04 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

What happened to Hutch

don't give up on us ...
we can still come through!!!!!!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:32 - Nov 7 with 4009 viewsJackanapes

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:24 - Nov 7 by SwansNZ

don't give up on us ...
we can still come through!!!!!!!

I wish he would give up. Seriously, if it makes you that miserable, do something else.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 21:55 - Nov 7 with 3930 viewsJokeren1943

Because we did<nt close the game down tonight and get 3 points, we proberly need to waste our strongest players in the next 2 European matchs just to be totally sure to get on to the next round.

Crappp
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 22:42 - Nov 7 with 3806 viewsepaul

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 20:59 - Nov 7 by Jackanapes

I don't think its that its the manner that we conceded and the time, if that had been say the 55 or say 66 min fair enough, it was a f*cking stupid goal to concede,

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 22:46 - Nov 7 with 3793 viewsAndy1300

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 22:42 - Nov 7 by epaul

I don't think its that its the manner that we conceded and the time, if that had been say the 55 or say 66 min fair enough, it was a f*cking stupid goal to concede,

For the second time

Number 1 team in Wales

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 23:47 - Nov 7 with 3724 viewsLord_Bony

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 22:42 - Nov 7 by epaul

That is why it is such a bitter pill to swallow for some,including myself.

We should have finished the job two weeks ago there and then...for this to happen again by the same player just as the game is finishing is really hard to take.

Laudrup is normally passive but tonight he was very animated and tense that we were getting sloppy. For that guy I feel really sorry tonight.

If we loose the next two games and drop out after starting so spectacularly this will be a very sad episode indeed...certainly no laughing matter

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 00:25 - Nov 8 with 3683 viewsSwansNZ

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 23:47 - Nov 7 by Lord_Bony

That is why it is such a bitter pill to swallow for some,including myself.

We should have finished the job two weeks ago there and then...for this to happen again by the same player just as the game is finishing is really hard to take.

Laudrup is normally passive but tonight he was very animated and tense that we were getting sloppy. For that guy I feel really sorry tonight.

If we loose the next two games and drop out after starting so spectacularly this will be a very sad episode indeed...certainly no laughing matter

Don't panic - Kuban are our bogey team, we have never beaten them, but we have a 100% success rate against both Valencia and St. Gallen

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 01:55 - Nov 8 with 3655 viewsSimonSwansea

Only just managed to watch the game due to getting in late. After the first half I didn't care if we won/drew/lost as I was just sat smiling at playing some faster tempo normal swansea stuff. Team looked good.

Where the hell did come from with Lamah :S surely worth a few league mins after Routledg's recent form? Can't wait to see the poz/bony partnership in the PL too!

Although I hate singling out.... Tiendalli.... Utter nappy, shadow of himself last season would be an understatement.

Credit to Kuban, really went for it, looked good at times. So much for them being 'sh1t'.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 02:06 - Nov 8 with 3653 viewsGlyn1

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 19:10 - Nov 7 by Dull1Thomas

SOrry people but I can't see us getting anything from Valencia or St Gallen - not defeatist or pessimistic just being real.

How can you not seeing us getting anything against Valencia or St Gallen when so far we're undefeated? Personally I don't see us losing both of those matches.

Valencia are getting back into form, but St Gallen aren't anything special, are they.

Although if Stoke turn up wearing Norwich/KK coloured shirts I might start to get a little concerned.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2013 2:09]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 08:34 - Nov 8 with 3550 viewsperchrockjack

This is negative stuff

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 08:58 - Nov 8 with 3524 viewsLord_Bony

Make no mistake.

If we loose our next two games and st Gallen win theirs we are out.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 09:00 - Nov 8 with 3517 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 08:58 - Nov 8 by Lord_Bony

Make no mistake.

If we loose our next two games and st Gallen win theirs we are out.

And would deserve to be

Make no mistake though, if we lose our next 28 premier league games we'll be relegated.

Come on mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 09:06 - Nov 8 with 3500 viewsperchrockjack

This is loose talk

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 09:08 - Nov 8 with 3498 viewsmonmouth

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 09:06 - Nov 8 by perchrockjack

This is loose talk

It's certainly loser talk

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 09:19 - Nov 8 with 3486 viewsperchrockjack

Im not playing. Wish I could

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 20:43 - Nov 7 with 2405 viewsGaryjack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:52 - Nov 7 by KingBony

Hey chill out KG. We'll still qualify from this group i'm sure!
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 20:52 - Nov 7 with 2368 viewsKingBony

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 20:43 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

Hey chill out KG. We'll still qualify from this group i'm sure!

😂😂 fair play I’m not that far behind...

To think some were complaining though 😳

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024