Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread 15:52 - Nov 7 with 26894 viewsorion3016

@SwansOfficial: #SWANS: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, De Guzman, Pozuelo, Dyer, Lamah, Bony.

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:32 - Nov 7 with 2267 viewsepaul

Down to 10 , that should help

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:32 - Nov 7 with 2253 viewsLaudrup

Stupid to tackle him from behind like that in the middle of the pitch when he already had a yellow.

I hate signatures

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:34 - Nov 7 with 2196 viewsLiam12345

ref will tell tiendalli to piss off soon

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:34 - Nov 7 with 2174 viewsItchySphincter

I thought ref gave him straight red?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:34 - Nov 7 with 2189 viewshobo

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:32 - Nov 7 by Laudrup

Stupid to tackle him from behind like that in the middle of the pitch when he already had a yellow.

He probably forgot he got a yellow seeing as it was in the 1st minute
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:34 - Nov 7 with 2183 viewsVetchitBack

I dunno about second season syndrome but we seem to be acquiring second half syndrome.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:36 - Nov 7 with 2120 viewsItchySphincter

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:34 - Nov 7 by VetchitBack

I dunno about second season syndrome but we seem to be acquiring second half syndrome.

We're winning away from home, we should expect the home team to try to dominate us. It's how we deal with it that matters.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 18:37]

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:37 - Nov 7 with 2109 viewsLaudrup

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:34 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

I thought ref gave him straight red?

No, he gave him the 2nd yellow before showing him the red card.
Got his first yellow already in the first minute.

Only other card handed out so far was to Tiendalli.

I hate signatures

Login to get fewer ads

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:38 - Nov 7 with 2079 viewsItchySphincter

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:37 - Nov 7 by Laudrup

No, he gave him the 2nd yellow before showing him the red card.
Got his first yellow already in the first minute.

Only other card handed out so far was to Tiendalli.

Not so harsh as I first thought then.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:40 - Nov 7 with 2046 viewsLaudrup

St. Gallen has just equalised to 1-1 home against Valencia.

Swansea + Valencia wins tonight will mean Swansea are sure to qualify for the play-offs.

I hate signatures

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:41 - Nov 7 with 2041 viewsJokeren1943

Damn nice to have Davies back. Our left side look some much better.
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:42 - Nov 7 with 2009 viewsVetchitBack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:36 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

We're winning away from home, we should expect the home team to try to dominate us. It's how we deal with it that matters.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 18:37]

Eh?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:44 - Nov 7 with 1964 viewsItchySphincter

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:42 - Nov 7 by VetchitBack

Eh?

Which bit do you need explaining to you?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:45 - Nov 7 with 1944 viewsmidswan

routs doing well..forwards and defensively
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:46 - Nov 7 with 1922 viewsLaudrup

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:44 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

Can't be much added time. Besides the subs there hasn't been many delays.

I hate signatures

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:47 - Nov 7 with 1906 viewsorion3016

Keep the ball for 4 mins lads remember last game

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1880 viewsLaudrup

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:47 - Nov 7 by orion3016

Keep the ball for 4 mins lads remember last game

FFS

I hate signatures

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1874 viewsDr_Winston

Oh FFS...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1872 viewsorion3016

Fu ccckkk not again

Be over there now after

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1851 viewsepaul

I don't f*cking believe it again worra bunch of........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1849 viewsJackfath

unberfeckinleevable

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1838 viewsmidswan

ffs
official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1836 viewsshandyjack

what a dreadful header by Davies, WTF was that defending

Poll: Expectation for the season

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1831 viewsVetchitBack

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:44 - Nov 7 by ItchySphincter

Maybe rephrasing? No disrespect to Kuban/all Euro games are hard etc but as a possession based side I don't think we should expect teams to dominate us. We're not bus-parking Cardiff. Great result if we win but on a lesser and much more acceptable level we've seen a huge drop in intensity from one half to another against a good Kuban who are nevertheless not considered contenders.

official kuban krasnodar europa league matchday 4 thread on 18:48 - Nov 7 with 1821 viewswr72

We've been pretty awful again 2nd half.Didn't think we'd concede this late though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024