Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think there may be a game on this weekend 18:31 - Nov 20 with 3003 viewsborinifanclub

Anyone like to discuss it?....this is a footy forum!
My prediction full up 0 Swansea 2

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:36 - Nov 20 with 2990 viewsDarran

I think we'll get three points.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:41 - Nov 20 with 2978 viewsborinifanclub

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:36 - Nov 20 by Darran

I think we'll get three points.

Hopefully 3points gained in a fine fluid style
Mind you a hard earned ground out 3 points is also acceptable!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:51 - Nov 20 with 2951 viewsDarran

Any news on Pablo?

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:55 - Nov 20 with 2939 viewsborinifanclub

Not heard anything..... but all our better performances seem to be when Pablo is playing

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:10 - Nov 20 with 2920 viewsbermudajack

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:55 - Nov 20 by borinifanclub

Not heard anything..... but all our better performances seem to be when Pablo is playing

1-1 for me :-)

Poll: Priority for new manager?

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:12 - Nov 20 with 2912 viewsmidswan

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:55 - Nov 20 by borinifanclub

I hardly think so....plenty of games that we played poor even with the 'messiah' playing.
I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:13 - Nov 20 with 2911 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:51 - Nov 20 by Darran

Any news on Pablo?

Saw him in the Quadrant earlier, if that helps.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:20 - Nov 20 with 2898 viewsDarran

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:13 - Nov 20 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Saw him in the Quadrant earlier, if that helps.

Did he have a limp?

Login to get fewer ads

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:26 - Nov 20 with 2877 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:20 - Nov 20 by Darran

Did he have a limp?

He looked as fit as you can look casually strolling through a shopping mall.

S'all good.

Enjoying the next level

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:51 - Nov 20 with 2826 viewsJackanapes

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:12 - Nov 20 by midswan

I hardly think so....plenty of games that we played poor even with the 'messiah' playing.

But his point still stands. He said our better performances happen when he is playing. That's not to say we always play well with him, just that we seldom do without him.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 20:17 - Nov 20 with 2761 viewsDr_Winston

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:51 - Nov 20 by Jackanapes

But his point still stands. He said our better performances happen when he is playing. That's not to say we always play well with him, just that we seldom do without him.

Played well enough without him on a number of occasions last season.

Think the difference is that even when we're not playing particularly brilliantly in general Pablo has the guile to create chances that Routs and Dyer often lack.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 20:44 - Nov 20 with 2723 viewsborinifanclub

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 20:17 - Nov 20 by Dr_Winston

Played well enough without him on a number of occasions last season.

Think the difference is that even when we're not playing particularly brilliantly in general Pablo has the guile to create chances that Routs and Dyer often lack.

You are right there doc....I fancy Bony will look better with service from Pablo too.

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 21:03 - Nov 20 with 2695 viewsDull1Thomas

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 19:20 - Nov 20 by Darran

Did he have a limp?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 21:13 - Nov 20 with 2674 viewsJackoBoostardo

1-1

We are winning for 93 minutes when Jol claims to have been fouled by Laudrup.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 21:16 - Nov 20 with 2663 viewstomdickharry

You never know with Fulham same as us in many ways,can be brilliant can be awful,think a 1-1 could be on with us getting the 93 minute disputed penalty equaliser.
I think there may be a game on this weekend on 21:31 - Nov 20 with 2641 viewsMattG

My natural optimism is tempered by vivid memories of our last home game of last season. Grim, that was.

Still, here's hoping we do our bit to further precipitate Jol's demise - Swans to win 2-0.
I think there may be a game on this weekend on 21:38 - Nov 20 with 2624 viewsmawdlamjack

won't be a walk in the park but fancy us for 3 lovely points

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 21:44 - Nov 20 with 2615 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Had two great games at the cottage since promotion, the 0-3 under Rodgers was the high-point of that season in many ways, and the gritty 1-2 win last season was fairly unexpected, more hard fought, but very satisfying.

Lovely ground, always a good trip. Shame I can't make it this time.

Head tells me that we can't expect to win every single time we go there, but I think the team is so utterly f*cked-off with the injustice of the Stoke game that they'll not settle for anything less than trois points.

Enjoying the next level

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 22:25 - Nov 20 with 2548 viewskarnataka

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 21:44 - Nov 20 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Had two great games at the cottage since promotion, the 0-3 under Rodgers was the high-point of that season in many ways, and the gritty 1-2 win last season was fairly unexpected, more hard fought, but very satisfying.

Lovely ground, always a good trip. Shame I can't make it this time.

Head tells me that we can't expect to win every single time we go there, but I think the team is so utterly f*cked-off with the injustice of the Stoke game that they'll not settle for anything less than trois points.

I am hoping the players still feel hard done by and haven't lost all of the anger they will have felt after the Stoke game and go to Fulham more determined to win than usual.

Someone said Fulham can be brilliant, true, but they certainly haven't been in recent weeks and I hope they continue for at least a few days more. An early goal for Bony and we could steamroller them.
I think there may be a game on this weekend on 22:30 - Nov 20 with 2540 viewsSpratty

Can't wait damn these international breaks.
I think there may be a game on this weekend on 22:32 - Nov 20 with 2536 viewsDull1Thomas

We're not great after lay off
I think we'll scrap for a win, though.
God help us on this board if we fall into the relegation places

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 22:39 - Nov 20 with 2519 viewsScoobyWho

PT old skool on the train in to london for 11 ish.
Love that walk down FP road.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 22:07 - Nov 21 with 2268 viewsborinifanclub

I think there may be a game on this weekend on 18:51 - Nov 20 by Darran

Any news on Pablo?

ML's pre match interview said Pablo back in training will be ready for Newcastle
[Post edited 21 Nov 2013 22:09]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024