Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ticket fiasco part 389 21:11 - Nov 27 with 7127 viewsNewhousemustscore

Be gentle cos I've never posted on here before. Aston Villa away tickets went on sale to season ticket holders who are Jackarmy members last week. They will be going on general sale next week. I didn't get paid until this week so I've just tried to buy tickets for my family, only to find out I can't because I'm a season ticket holder who is a Jackarmy member & tickets are only on sale to non season ticket holding Jackarmy members. So, I can't buy a ticket this week cos I paid over a grand in season tickets for my family to support my club. If I hadn't bothered I'd be able to get them. Will I get a chance to buy them next week or will civil servants be given preference for general sale of Villa tickets as appears to be the norm nowadays. Is there no end to the nonsensical way the ticket office is run or is it just me? PS I know this isn't on the "ticket forum" but everyone seems to be posting ticket related stuff on here.
ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:05 - Nov 27 with 4042 viewsAndy1300

You can get them on general sale

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:13 - Nov 27 with 3997 views3swan

I'd have thought logic would have been

1st week

Whatever is 1st priority

2nd week

1st priority & 2nd priority

3rd week

1st 2nd & 3rd priority (or general sale

To exclude the 1st priority after the 1st week until general sale is wrong imo
ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:15 - Nov 27 with 3984 viewspencoedjack

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:13 - Nov 27 by 3swan

I'd have thought logic would have been

1st week

Whatever is 1st priority

2nd week

1st priority & 2nd priority

3rd week

1st 2nd & 3rd priority (or general sale

To exclude the 1st priority after the 1st week until general sale is wrong imo

No mate far more constructive answer to the OP who made a decent post.
ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:28 - Nov 27 with 3929 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:15 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

No mate far more constructive answer to the OP who made a decent post.

As opposed to what?

The system we have now is what it is, it's been the same all season and well published whenever tickets are on sale, miss your slot then you have to gamble on them going on general sale

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:37 - Nov 27 with 3825 viewspencoedjack

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:28 - Nov 27 by Andy1300

As opposed to what?

The system we have now is what it is, it's been the same all season and well published whenever tickets are on sale, miss your slot then you have to gamble on them going on general sale

If you cant see that he made a more constructive post than yours I wont bother trying to explain
ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:46 - Nov 27 with 3775 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:37 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

If you cant see that he made a more constructive post than yours I wont bother trying to explain

It doesn't change the system though does it.

I only stated facts.

Miss your turn, take your chance....simples.

What else is there to say.

I know let's moan about being too late getting tickets and blame the system.

You know what.... Tough shit
[Post edited 27 Nov 2013 22:50]

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:49 - Nov 27 with 3762 viewsAndy1300

Or...put a request for a non st JA member who is not making the villa game allowing you to use their details.

There are ways if you think about it

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:53 - Nov 27 with 3737 viewspencoedjack

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:46 - Nov 27 by Andy1300

I only stated facts.

I think he gave he gave rather good reasons for not buying them in the 1st week .....

Obviously you misread
Login to get fewer ads

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:54 - Nov 27 with 3728 viewsraynor94

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:46 - Nov 27 by Andy1300

I only stated facts.

Typical, he stated in his op he hadn't been paid, and you think it's tough shit, pity we can't all be Swans no 1 fan like you

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:55 - Nov 27 with 3724 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:53 - Nov 27 by pencoedjack

I think he gave he gave rather good reasons for not buying them in the 1st week .....

Obviously you misread

No I read it correctly but, it doesn't change the system does it!!

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:56 - Nov 27 with 3713 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:54 - Nov 27 by raynor94

Typical, he stated in his op he hadn't been paid, and you think it's tough shit, pity we can't all be Swans no 1 fan like you

Not at all, I have been in same position and had to take a chance on general..

Difference is that I didn't make a song and dance about it

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:57 - Nov 27 with 3707 viewsAndy1300

And it's not a fiasco is it?

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 23:01 - Nov 27 with 3673 viewsraynor94

ticket fiasco part 389 on 22:56 - Nov 27 by Andy1300

Not at all, I have been in same position and had to take a chance on general..

Difference is that I didn't make a song and dance about it

Yep your a fantastic bloke, stiff upper lip and all that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

ticket fiasco part 389 on 23:25 - Nov 27 with 3594 viewskopperburgjack

As opposed to what?

What a terrible post. Why should you have to gamble on it going to general sale if your a season ticket holder and have JA membership. Dew dew

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

ticket fiasco part 389 on 00:04 - Nov 28 with 3548 views_

I and many others had the same issue versus scum. We watched on as boys who'd not seen us all season were snapping up tickets and when I brought this up with Dineen, he dismissed it as "this Is how we've always done it" and to pop in and see him about it.... Oh but not before the West Ham game like I asked as they'd be too busy, instead take a day off work I presume.

They haven't a clue how to run ticketing services or deal with commercial matters or marketing. They just employ their mates and trial and error everything. Hopeless.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

ticket fiasco part 389 on 06:45 - Nov 28 with 3485 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 23:25 - Nov 27 by kopperburgjack

What a terrible post. Why should you have to gamble on it going to general sale if your a season ticket holder and have JA membership. Dew dew

You don't have to gamble though do you.... You know well in advance when the games are.

How about a bit of forward planning and then you will be able to buy tickets when it's your allocated time.

I'm sure plenty do just that!

Feck me, xmas day is dec 25, but most will get paid after that date, do they say that's not fair? No, they budget for it in advance......same thing with fixtures.

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 06:46 - Nov 28 with 3477 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 23:25 - Nov 27 by kopperburgjack

Btw, I am season ticket and JA member and am feeling the pinch just like most people so know exactly how it is!

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 06:54 - Nov 28 with 3462 viewsDr_Winston

ticket fiasco part 389 on 06:46 - Nov 28 by Andy1300

Btw, I am season ticket and JA member and am feeling the pinch just like most people so know exactly how it is!

Season ticket holder shat on again?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:00 - Nov 28 with 3455 viewsNeath_Jack

As opposed to what?

So because it's the system that we've had all season, then we should accept it as being right? Dew dew, just because it's our club, it doesnt mean that its right mun. When are you fan boys going to realise this. We are clearly doing things wrong off the field.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:07 - Nov 28 with 3442 viewsnavyjack

ticket fiasco part 389 on 06:54 - Nov 28 by Dr_Winston

Season ticket holder shat on again?

Does this happen with other clubs I wonder?..do season ticket holders get such a sh*t deal for their commitment..I know we get 10% in the club shop but come on?.ST holders should be able to get a ticket for an away game that's still 3 weeks away?..it's bonkers!..Can't wait to see what these 'massive discounted deals' ST holders will get in the new year!..
ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:09 - Nov 28 with 3436 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:00 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

So because it's the system that we've had all season, then we should accept it as being right? Dew dew, just because it's our club, it doesnt mean that its right mun. When are you fan boys going to realise this. We are clearly doing things wrong off the field.

No, but we have advance info on when games are and when tickets go on sale for various groups.

That's all I'm saying.

Feck me.....some precious types on here.

Until the system is changed just get on with it!

Number 1 team in Wales

ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:16 - Nov 28 with 3426 viewsNewhousemustscore

Andy, saying "it is what it is" & "tough shit" isn't a good enough answer. I know they are the rules now. I just don't believe the rules are fair. I believe it's another example of the hardcore supporter being treated unfairly. If I don't make a "song and a dance" about it then how am I gonna get it changed...certainly not by moaning to some spotty kid at the ticket office. I don't want to ask a non season ticket holding Jackarmy member for their tickets cos I paid 10 quid for each of mine & I'd just like to be able to use mine. I just hope messers Jenkins & Dineen read this board & they think it's unfair. I notice from a different thread you getting hot under the collar about free tickets to the DVLA. I paid 180 quid for the 3 game deal for my family & so I'm upset at DVLA staff getting free tickets, but hey, the Swans hierarchy made that decision so surely it's "tough shit" & "it is what it is".
ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:32 - Nov 28 with 3331 viewsNeath_Jack

ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:09 - Nov 28 by Andy1300

No, but we have advance info on when games are and when tickets go on sale for various groups.

That's all I'm saying.

Feck me.....some precious types on here.

Until the system is changed just get on with it!

And thats all everyone else is saying is its not right.

What do you suggest? Everyone says nothing and just rolls over and takes one for the team?

Nothing to do with being precious is it, as the OP has just stated, you're getting your knickers in a twist about the DVLA 400, whats the difference?

If people dont speak up then the system doesn't get changed, not difficult to understand really is it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:50 - Nov 28 with 3299 viewsnavyjack

ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:32 - Nov 28 by Neath_Jack

And thats all everyone else is saying is its not right.

What do you suggest? Everyone says nothing and just rolls over and takes one for the team?

Nothing to do with being precious is it, as the OP has just stated, you're getting your knickers in a twist about the DVLA 400, whats the difference?

If people dont speak up then the system doesn't get changed, not difficult to understand really is it.

This.
Simply accepting a system that clearly isn't right will not do.Imagine if the club,after the DVLA400 debacle would have said words to the effect of "tough shit", or " it's the system,we know how it works,deal with it!"....Hang on?...
ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:54 - Nov 28 with 3292 viewsAndy1300

ticket fiasco part 389 on 07:16 - Nov 28 by Newhousemustscore

Andy, saying "it is what it is" & "tough shit" isn't a good enough answer. I know they are the rules now. I just don't believe the rules are fair. I believe it's another example of the hardcore supporter being treated unfairly. If I don't make a "song and a dance" about it then how am I gonna get it changed...certainly not by moaning to some spotty kid at the ticket office. I don't want to ask a non season ticket holding Jackarmy member for their tickets cos I paid 10 quid for each of mine & I'd just like to be able to use mine. I just hope messers Jenkins & Dineen read this board & they think it's unfair. I notice from a different thread you getting hot under the collar about free tickets to the DVLA. I paid 180 quid for the 3 game deal for my family & so I'm upset at DVLA staff getting free tickets, but hey, the Swans hierarchy made that decision so surely it's "tough shit" & "it is what it is".

I also paid for the 3 game package and don'r agree with what has been done with the tickets, not getting hot under the collar, just saying it as it is which some can't take.

I understand your situation as I am in the same boat.

I wanted to get tickets to see a band, they went on sale a week before i got paid and sold out on the day, nobody's to blame other than me for not keeping money aside to get them when i could have.

Same goes for the ticketing system for the Swans.

The club have been doing tickets the way they see fair in so much as they have a loyalty scheme (JA) and this is what we have so we just have to make the most of it until it changes.

Go to meetings and put your point across if you feel so strongly that it needs changing or voe with your wallet and feet.

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024