Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
go now please 21:33 - Dec 15 with 8641 viewsborinifanclub

Fiorentina fancy JDG...they can have him now as far as I am concerned

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league-news/37280-fiorentina-want-swanse

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

go now please on 21:59 - Dec 15 with 5422 viewsJackanapes

sports direct. nuff.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

go now please on 22:17 - Dec 15 with 5324 viewsC_jack

Very disrespectful to talk about any player like that, especially one who is nowhere near as bad as that.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

go now please on 22:25 - Dec 15 with 5273 viewsLiam12345

hes not our player anyway lol.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

go now please on 22:26 - Dec 15 with 5268 viewsAl_Bundy

So hopefully the OP will have a replacement lined up
go now please on 22:34 - Dec 15 with 5218 viewsSwanzay

Starts car, we already have replacements, hes useless atm!
go now please on 22:39 - Dec 15 with 5185 views2face

go now please on 22:17 - Dec 15 by C_jack

Very disrespectful to talk about any player like that, especially one who is nowhere near as bad as that.

Agree. I've always found it embarrassing when fans speak about their own players like this. We're in it together ffs. It's us against the other teams. Not us against our own team.

It's not really the point here. But who else can do a decent direct free kick?
go now please on 22:47 - Dec 15 with 5136 viewsDyfnant

He was better than our other midfielders today

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

go now please on 22:50 - Dec 15 with 5122 viewskopperburgjack

He's fuking awful

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Login to get fewer ads

go now please on 23:01 - Dec 15 with 5072 viewsDrizzy

Just. F*ck. Off.

I give up with defending de Guzman. Week after week he's our most consistent performer in midfield but week after week it's the same tripe being spouted by the same old thick f*cking donkeys that want to see him running around aimlessly (negating all positional discipline) and putting tackles in. That's not his game. He's creative and he's bloody good at it. Look at his goals and assists for us. None of our other midfielders even come close.

The hilarious thing is that he's never played in a predominantly deeper role throughout his career. He was always a traditional number 10 or he played on the wings.

People have used the Netherlands selection as justifying the presence of Tiendalli in a Swans shirt yet that doesn't seem to apply to de Guzman who is a bona fide starter for one of the most decorated football nations in the world.

His card is marked for no good reason whatsoever other than this perception that he's lazy. Yes there are negative aspects of his game such as his tackling and for a deeper lying midfielder he's got to track opposing midfielders runs better but the criticism never highlights anything specific.

It's the same old tired clichéd @rsedribble over and over and over and over again and I'm f*cking sick of it.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

go now please on 23:19 - Dec 15 with 4994 viewsDarran

go now please on 23:01 - Dec 15 by Drizzy

Just. F*ck. Off.

I give up with defending de Guzman. Week after week he's our most consistent performer in midfield but week after week it's the same tripe being spouted by the same old thick f*cking donkeys that want to see him running around aimlessly (negating all positional discipline) and putting tackles in. That's not his game. He's creative and he's bloody good at it. Look at his goals and assists for us. None of our other midfielders even come close.

The hilarious thing is that he's never played in a predominantly deeper role throughout his career. He was always a traditional number 10 or he played on the wings.

People have used the Netherlands selection as justifying the presence of Tiendalli in a Swans shirt yet that doesn't seem to apply to de Guzman who is a bona fide starter for one of the most decorated football nations in the world.

His card is marked for no good reason whatsoever other than this perception that he's lazy. Yes there are negative aspects of his game such as his tackling and for a deeper lying midfielder he's got to track opposing midfielders runs better but the criticism never highlights anything specific.

It's the same old tired clichéd @rsedribble over and over and over and over again and I'm f*cking sick of it.

He's not Spanish.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

go now please on 23:26 - Dec 15 with 4962 views2face

Just. F*ck. Off.

Also many posters like the OP seem to forget that we don't get first pick at players. We more or less have to make do with what we can afford.
go now please on 23:42 - Dec 15 with 4890 viewsSA1_Jack

Wasnt he man of the match today? I do know he had the 2nd most successful pass rate out of all of this weekends fixtures. I really don't think he's as bad as I've seen some people making out.
go now please on 23:53 - Dec 15 with 4857 viewsGriffting

go now please on 23:42 - Dec 15 by SA1_Jack

Wasnt he man of the match today? I do know he had the 2nd most successful pass rate out of all of this weekends fixtures. I really don't think he's as bad as I've seen some people making out.

Not even close to as bad as people are making out. Hardly a mention of him when he has a good game mind.. Although according to some fans Wilf isn't cut out for us and we need to get rid of Michu so why we expect any different is beyond me
go now please on 01:23 - Dec 16 with 4747 viewskopperburgjack

Just. F*ck. Off.

Hahahahaha he's w@nk mate does it not occur to you he gets paid 20k+ A week and can't beat the first man from a corner? Disgraceful

go now please on 01:34 - Dec 16 with 4734 viewsDyfnant

go now please on 01:23 - Dec 16 by kopperburgjack

Hahahahaha he's w@nk mate does it not occur to you he gets paid 20k+ A week and can't beat the first man from a corner? Disgraceful

and yet someone insists he takes them!!
Also see, Vorm's shit as he can't catch a corner, Williams is rubbish because he never scores from corners and Michu's shit as he never wins corners

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

go now please on 01:34 - Dec 16 with 4731 viewsjazzswan

JDG is a good player at this level, and worth hanging onto! Played most of the games the last 2 weeks with Shelvey. Got a week off now and will come storming back against Everton Mints!.
I support Swansea City and Support ALL the players we have on the books. 20 points, in Premier league (16 games) and last 32 of EUAFA cup.

Get behind the team, stop slagging the players or look forward to ROCHDALE twice AWAY in January, Not OLD TRAFFORD twice away in January! Get real and..

Wake up !!

Enjoy1
go now please on 01:43 - Dec 16 with 4722 viewsdameedna

i picked him for this game based on his St Gallen performance
played well again
hope he plays v everton as we need him against the top sides
go now please on 01:57 - Dec 16 with 4708 viewskopperburgjack

go now please on 01:34 - Dec 16 by Dyfnant

and yet someone insists he takes them!!
Also see, Vorm's shit as he can't catch a corner, Williams is rubbish because he never scores from corners and Michu's shit as he never wins corners

go now please on 06:27 - Dec 16 with 4630 viewsJackbustard

Hes not as bad as the OP suggests but he needs to be twken off set pieces. Ive lost count of the amount of free kicks ive watched sail aimlessly over the bar and his taking of a corner is shocking. Give someone else a go can't be any worse.
go now please on 06:32 - Dec 16 with 4625 viewsDr_Winston

Shelvey had a go at taking corners too. He rarely beat the first man either. We obviously don't pratice set pieces enough.

As for the rest of it, surprisingly Drizzy is spot on. The inane nature of most of the criticism of him has gone from disappointing to annoying to just boring. The general reaction of the afflicted masses to a poor result or performance is to blame De Guzman whether he had a bad game or not.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

go now please on 06:45 - Dec 16 with 4606 viewsJackbustard

go now please on 06:32 - Dec 16 by Dr_Winston

Shelvey had a go at taking corners too. He rarely beat the first man either. We obviously don't pratice set pieces enough.

As for the rest of it, surprisingly Drizzy is spot on. The inane nature of most of the criticism of him has gone from disappointing to annoying to just boring. The general reaction of the afflicted masses to a poor result or performance is to blame De Guzman whether he had a bad game or not.

For me his all round play is very good makes things look simple and keep us ticking over in the middle which is his job. Two problems for me though, ive never seen a player bottle a tackle as much as him. Granted hes no midfield hard man but the amount of times he shys away from a 50/50 ball is worrying.

And as mentioned his set pieces, hes been awful recently and its time for him to step aside and give some else a go. Ben Davies would be my choice.

Did you not see the goal we scored against Hull from a corner where Shelvy decided to try something different. JDG has been taking the same corner for months, it hits the first man 9 time out of 10. Time for a change.
go now please on 07:32 - Dec 16 with 4523 viewsshingle

go now please on 22:39 - Dec 15 by 2face

Agree. I've always found it embarrassing when fans speak about their own players like this. We're in it together ffs. It's us against the other teams. Not us against our own team.

It's not really the point here. But who else can do a decent direct free kick?

Do you really find it embarrassing, if a player does not make an effort which let`s face it, you can often put De Guzman in that category, why not slag him off for being a well payed lazy sod who is scared to tackle, if he plays well then praise him.
go now please on 08:14 - Dec 16 with 4452 viewsJonTheJack

I've debated JDG to death. But both opposing opinions are over the top. He is NO WAY our most consistent performer, that's rubbish.

He is ridiculously frustrating. Doesn't trackback even when he's playing well, cannot tackle and disappears almost every other game.

On the flip side, his assists and goal stats speak for themselves, so who else are we going to play there?

He just needs a damn good kick up the arse to work harder because he's in such a crucial position for a team like ours.
go now please on 09:18 - Dec 16 with 4335 views2face

go now please on 07:32 - Dec 16 by shingle

Do you really find it embarrassing, if a player does not make an effort which let`s face it, you can often put De Guzman in that category, why not slag him off for being a well payed lazy sod who is scared to tackle, if he plays well then praise him.

Slagging them of is one thing. Saying "please go now" is entirely different imo.

The same fan that just wrote "please go now" to JDG will probably start a thread later complaining how JDG doesn't show enough loyalty.
go now please on 09:23 - Dec 16 with 4315 viewsmonmouth

go now please on 06:32 - Dec 16 by Dr_Winston

De Guz had to take the blame for us losing mun. Bony and Tiandalli didn't start.

Whats that you say? We didn't lose....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024