Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crapdiff 21:31 - Dec 19 with 2082 viewsswanatcarlisle

Ok just did the cardinal sin....looked at the scum forum. What a bunch of gypo tw*ts....big thread on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as next manager and how great that would be for them and the rent boys (being ex Man Utd) .....where is the support for Malky...inbreed tw*ts...f*ck now I know why I hate the two faced b*stards......you deserve all you get...loyalty....club...my arse!
Crapdiff on 21:36 - Dec 19 with 1542 viewsreddythered

So everyone should back Mackay? People can't form their own opinions?

Should people view Mackay as a demi-god, ignoring flaws?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Crapdiff on 21:43 - Dec 19 with 1473 viewsswanatcarlisle

Crapdiff on 21:36 - Dec 19 by reddythered

I really hope you are a Jack winding me up.....f*cks sake Tan in charge is a disaster...a painter as head of recruitment....bluebird for dragon.....demi god probably not respect a manger who got the scum into the premiership...yeah..deserves respect not ridicule. I you are a scummer...good luck in the championship and cheap hols to Malaysia!
Crapdiff on 21:46 - Dec 19 with 1448 viewsreddythered

Crapdiff on 21:43 - Dec 19 by swanatcarlisle

I really hope you are a Jack winding me up.....f*cks sake Tan in charge is a disaster...a painter as head of recruitment....bluebird for dragon.....demi god probably not respect a manger who got the scum into the premiership...yeah..deserves respect not ridicule. I you are a scummer...good luck in the championship and cheap hols to Malaysia!

Sigh.

As I said elsewhere, it's not a case of black and white. Both Tan and Mackay have to take responsibility for events. Neither is coming out of it with any credit.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Crapdiff on 21:46 - Dec 19 with 1442 viewsJackoBoostardo

In fairness... The first flaw that is glaringly obvious to all is he accepted the job.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Crapdiff on 21:48 - Dec 19 with 1423 viewsswanatcarlisle

Crapdiff on 21:46 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Sigh.

As I said elsewhere, it's not a case of black and white. Both Tan and Mackay have to take responsibility for events. Neither is coming out of it with any credit.

To that I have to agree to a point.......but still have more feeling to Malky although really I shouldn't give a sh*t......but just think football n a whole is losing it.
Crapdiff on 21:51 - Dec 19 with 1381 viewspencoedjack

Bend over and take that Malaysian cock a bit deeper red ....
Crapdiff on 21:52 - Dec 19 with 1379 viewsrazorjack

You sold your soul to the company store.

Now you want every fukr to feel sorry for you.

No sympathy here in SA5

Fuk orf.

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Crapdiff on 21:55 - Dec 19 with 1352 viewsgyrjack

Crapdiff on 21:52 - Dec 19 by razorjack

You sold your soul to the company store.

Now you want every fukr to feel sorry for you.

No sympathy here in SA5

Fuk orf.

No sympathy here in CF83 neither, tosspots!
Login to get fewer ads

Crapdiff on 22:00 - Dec 19 with 1317 viewsreddythered

Who said I want sympathy? You have your views, I have mine.

Some of the signings over summer, having been burnt by Dave Jones coupled with the playing style for most games, Tan has every right to have his view. I think Mackay has the potential to be a good manager, has made many mistakes. Not the finished article by any means.

Crapdiff on 22:04 - Dec 19 with 1291 viewsrazorjack

Crapdiff on 22:00 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Who said I want sympathy? You have your views, I have mine.

Some of the signings over summer, having been burnt by Dave Jones coupled with the playing style for most games, Tan has every right to have his view. I think Mackay has the potential to be a good manager, has made many mistakes. Not the finished article by any means.

Keep the blinkers on red and you can run at Ascot tomorrow.

Crapdiff on 22:09 - Dec 19 with 1267 viewsreddythered

Crapdiff on 22:04 - Dec 19 by razorjack

Keep the blinkers on red and you can run at Ascot tomorrow.

No blinkers.

I'm not convinced Mackay is the manager many of the media claim. Had a similar feeling about Dave Jones and was slated by many of you for that - only to be proven right.

I can see why Tan would want rid of Mackay. Hand on heart, can't fully disagree with that for valid reasons.

Crapdiff on 22:12 - Dec 19 with 1235 viewspencoedjack

Crapdiff on 22:09 - Dec 19 by reddythered

No blinkers.

I'm not convinced Mackay is the manager many of the media claim. Had a similar feeling about Dave Jones and was slated by many of you for that - only to be proven right.

I can see why Tan would want rid of Mackay. Hand on heart, can't fully disagree with that for valid reasons.

WE DONT GIVE A FUK
Crapdiff on 22:13 - Dec 19 with 1233 viewsrazorjack

Crapdiff on 22:09 - Dec 19 by reddythered

No blinkers.

Ok ok............you got to be a wind up and I've been sucked in.

Fair do's mush I take my cap off to you

Crapdiff on 22:25 - Dec 19 with 1155 viewsJackoBoostardo

Where's Scoobs when we need an opinion?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Crapdiff on 22:26 - Dec 19 with 1153 viewsreddythered

Crapdiff on 22:13 - Dec 19 by razorjack

Ok ok............you got to be a wind up and I've been sucked in.

Fair do's mush I take my cap off to you

Ok, so Mackay gets the players he wanted as he did last season.

Velikonja - 1.5m. Bigged up by Malky, 60min total in Champ, not in DVP squad this season.
Brayford - 1.5m. Decent enough full back.
Kevin Theophile Catherine - 2m. Quality full back, a good buy. Bought to replace Brayford after 3 WEEKS.
Maynard - 2.5m. Yes, injured, but has been a non-factor this season.
Cornelius - 7m+. 7m doesn't buy you a Prem striker according to Mackay. Can't prove he's a Prem striker as not given a chance so far.
Odemwingie - 2.5m. Yet to do anything of note.
Kiss - 500k. Set to go to Ross County on loan having had a trial there.
Lappin - free. Errm.. on loan at Sheff Utd. Mackay claimed Declan John would have played more games last season if not for Taylor - yet signed Lappin to back up Taylor.

Or look at man management.

Conway fell out with Mackay. Brought back end of season, played decently enough. left out of 25 man squad, loaned to Brighton. Tommy Smith named in the squad, will never play in the Prem.

Joe Mason, intelligent footballer, chips in with goals. Can play wide or off front man in number 10 role, provides something different. Loaned out to Bolton.

Rudy Gestede, not the greatest, but can be a handful as a target man. Loaned out.

Craig Noone, winger, left out for first ten games. Comes in, we look better attacking.

Don Cowie, barely played last season in the Champ. Played a fair bit in Prem whilst offering nothing going forward.

Leave out Medel, Caulker, T-C ( can quibble about the fees, agreed ) and the buys haven't been that great, especially when it comes to strikers. Add in some of the selections, tactical decisions and squad management, have been questionable. It's for that reason I'm not tarring and feathering Tan over this because I honestly hand on heart cannot say that at this point in time I believe Mackay is the best manager for us.

Crapdiff on 22:28 - Dec 19 with 1135 viewsrazorjack

Crapdiff on 22:26 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Velikonja - 1.5m. Bigged up by Malky, 60min total in Champ, not in DVP squad this season.
Kevin Theophile Catherine - 2m. Quality full back, a good buy. Bought to replace Brayford after 3 WEEKS.
Cornelius - 7m+. 7m doesn't buy you a Prem striker according to Mackay. Can't prove he's a Prem striker as not given a chance so far.
Lappin - free. Errm.. on loan at Sheff Utd. Mackay claimed Declan John would have played more games last season if not for Taylor - yet signed Lappin to back up Taylor.

Conway fell out with Mackay. Brought back end of season, played decently enough. left out of 25 man squad, loaned to Brighton. Tommy Smith named in the squad, will never play in the Prem.

Joe Mason, intelligent footballer, chips in with goals. Can play wide or off front man in number 10 role, provides something different. Loaned out to Bolton.

Rudy Gestede, not the greatest, but can be a handful as a target man. Loaned out.

Craig Noone, winger, left out for first ten games. Comes in, we look better attacking.

Don Cowie, barely played last season in the Champ. Played a fair bit in Prem whilst offering nothing going forward.

Leave out Medel, Caulker, T-C ( can quibble about the fees, agreed ) and the buys haven't been that great, especially when it comes to strikers. Add in some of the selections, tactical decisions and squad management, have been questionable. It's for that reason I'm not tarring and feathering Tan over this because I honestly hand on heart cannot say that at this point in time I believe Mackay is the best manager for us.

Crapdiff on 22:31 - Dec 19 with 1112 viewsreddythered

Crapdiff on 22:28 - Dec 19 by razorjack

Right, so you claim me to be a wind up and disregard it when I provide reasoning behind my view...

Crapdiff on 22:33 - Dec 19 with 1101 viewsgyrjack

Just wondering why you are trying to justify both your manager and owner to your biggest rivals, who really dont give a shit? Sorry, do give a shit cos its all fkin great!
Crapdiff on 22:34 - Dec 19 with 1099 viewsrazorjack

Crapdiff on 22:31 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Right, so you claim me to be a wind up and disregard it when I provide reasoning behind my view...

Yes...........you copied and pasted that from Wikipedia

Crapdiff on 22:35 - Dec 19 with 1088 viewsreddythered

Crapdiff on 22:33 - Dec 19 by gyrjack

Just wondering why you are trying to justify both your manager and owner to your biggest rivals, who really dont give a shit? Sorry, do give a shit cos its all fkin great!

Hardly justifying Mackay there, am I?

I naively assumed people were interested in debating views given the number of threads about it on here...

Crapdiff on 22:36 - Dec 19 with 1084 viewsreddythered

Crapdiff on 22:34 - Dec 19 by razorjack

Yes...........you copied and pasted that from Wikipedia

Please provide the detailed wiki links I copied that from, especially the bits where I expressed my opinions.

Crapdiff on 22:39 - Dec 19 with 1075 viewsTokijo

Hindsight though!
Crapdiff on 22:39 - Dec 19 with 1074 viewsrazorjack

Crapdiff on 22:36 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Please provide the detailed wiki links I copied that from, especially the bits where I expressed my opinions.

Sorry mate but goodnight,I just can't take no more of this.You reddy are too good to be true.

Crapdiff on 22:39 - Dec 19 with 1073 viewsmax936

Reddy, you don't honestly think this will be the end of it with Malky going, whoever comes in and fails to tow the line they'll be a gonna, no matter how well they may do, the fact remains Tan wants to be the main man and wants all the accolades from you lot, how many owners do you see going on the pitch after games, looking for praise like he does, he'll take you down as quickly as he's brought you up and ruin you mush, the writing is on the wall for all those who want to see it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crapdiff on 22:43 - Dec 19 with 1050 viewsgyrjack

Crapdiff on 22:35 - Dec 19 by reddythered

Hardly justifying Mackay there, am I?

I naively assumed people were interested in debating views given the number of threads about it on here...

No, fair play you arent justifying Manky. I guess you are on here cos your own forums are in meltdown and u wont get a word in?

Why arent u called blueytheblue?

I also heard that Bellend was in talks to be next gaffer?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024