Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any one interested 21:55 - Dec 25 with 1744 viewsborinifanclub

In the game at Chelski tomorrow?
1-0 away win for us...(make Jose's hair a little greyer)

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Any one interested on 21:58 - Dec 25 with 1735 viewsGrandPrix

Passion re-ignited and a 1-0 win for me

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Any one interested on 22:09 - Dec 25 with 1711 viewsLord_Bony

Think it will be close but I got a feeling they ll just sneak a shitty goal from somewhere out of the blue. It won t be quite as easy for us like it was last year and trying to keep out the likes of Lampard,Mata and Hazard will be a handful.

Don t want to say it but I think 1.0 Chelski.

If we win it really will be a miracle at Christmas.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Any one interested on 22:14 - Dec 25 with 1698 viewsbuilthjack

Nought Nought

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any one interested on 23:21 - Dec 25 with 1607 viewsTNT

Hi Builth,

If a draw was offered, I would take it now!

See you there.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Any one interested on 08:36 - Dec 26 with 1482 viewsBrynmill_Jack

There are some remarkably positive predictions on here but if we're slow out of the blocks or a bit dysfunctional like we have been of late we could get dicked. I hope we do well though, a point would be fantastic. A win would ease the pressure over the two Manc games considerably, especially if we could follow that up with a win against Villa on Saturday.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any one interested on 08:50 - Dec 26 with 1465 viewsDr_Winston

Any one interested on 08:36 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

There are some remarkably positive predictions on here but if we're slow out of the blocks or a bit dysfunctional like we have been of late we could get dicked. I hope we do well though, a point would be fantastic. A win would ease the pressure over the two Manc games considerably, especially if we could follow that up with a win against Villa on Saturday.

I agree.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Any one interested on 09:05 - Dec 26 with 1452 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any one interested on 08:50 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

I agree.

I can't see it though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any one interested on 09:09 - Dec 26 with 1447 viewsDr_Winston

Any one interested on 09:05 - Dec 26 by Brynmill_Jack

I can't see it though

Will take some doing. Certainly we'll have to be much, much better in the final third than we were on Sunday.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Any one interested on 09:31 - Dec 26 with 1421 viewsJoe_bradshaw

With two games in 48 hours I suspect that Laudrup will target Villa in terms of team selection. Then again I expect Mourinho will target Liverpool.

Will be very pleasantly surprised if we get anything today.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Any one interested on 23:17 - Dec 26 with 1329 viewsLord_Bony

Any one interested on 22:09 - Dec 25 by Lord_Bony

Think it will be close but I got a feeling they ll just sneak a shitty goal from somewhere out of the blue. It won t be quite as easy for us like it was last year and trying to keep out the likes of Lampard,Mata and Hazard will be a handful.

Don t want to say it but I think 1.0 Chelski.

If we win it really will be a miracle at Christmas.

So sorry to be right on this one...well and truly gutted

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024