Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd are there for the taking ? 10:22 - Dec 29 with 2615 viewshammy

Having just watched the highlights of the game against Norwich yesterday, they were no big shakes. A flukey goal for Welbeck saw them home, but Norwich should have been 3 up by then.

We need to play our usual possession game and can dominate midfield. If only we can get some precision in front of goal we can get a result in one or both of the 2 games against them.

Hopefully, a decent performance and result against Man City on new year's day and we'll be well set for these 2 games !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:26 - Dec 29 with 2594 viewsDarran

Yeah there for the taking like the first game of the season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:27 - Dec 29 with 2590 viewsJackfath

Can't see us losing to be honest. Next three games, 9 points, minimum.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 2566 viewsmonmouth

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:27 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

Nah, Villa beat Man City and, as some have said, they are s**t and we should have scored 20, so I expect at least four points from the game next Wednesday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:34 - Dec 29 with 2563 viewswaynekerr55

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:26 - Dec 29 by Darran

beat me to it daz.they are a shadow of what they were though. Might also be a novel idea to play with width against them as their full backs bomb on. ..

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:35 - Dec 29 with 2559 viewshammy

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:26 - Dec 29 by Darran

Not saying that we are going to win, but they are certainly still beatable.

Will be interesting to see how we get on in the next 4 games; will define our season I think. Even if we pick up zero points from the next 3 PL matches, as long as we keep playing competitive football then we should be fine for the season (i.e., will give us the confidence to beat the lesser teams).

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:36 - Dec 29 with 2556 viewshammy

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:27 - Dec 29 by Jackfath

That's the spirit ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:45 - Dec 29 with 2538 viewsmonmouth

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:35 - Dec 29 by hammy

Will be interesting to see how we get on in the next 4 games; will define our season I think. Even if we pick up zero points from the next 3 PL matches, as long as we keep playing competitive football then we should be fine for the season (i.e., will give us the confidence to beat the lesser teams).

We should certainly go into the next three games with no fear. We played some fabulous football yesterday, including pressuring without the ball to get it back. No expectations might just be what we need to relax a bit and just stick the thing in the onion bag.

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:50 - Dec 29 with 2530 viewsClinton

Shouldn't we use a weakened team for the cup tie? It's an opportunity to give some players a rest and some of the better stiffs a chance to go to Old Trafford.
Give Rory a chance to either prove the doubters wrong, or confirm what a lot on here say, that he does not have the quality.

We probably don't want to be stretched by additional cup games, we need to concentrate on PL and EL. Worst result in the Cup game would be a draw.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:56 - Dec 29 with 2521 viewsmonmouth

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:50 - Dec 29 by Clinton

Shouldn't we use a weakened team for the cup tie? It's an opportunity to give some players a rest and some of the better stiffs a chance to go to Old Trafford.
Give Rory a chance to either prove the doubters wrong, or confirm what a lot on here say, that he does not have the quality.

We probably don't want to be stretched by additional cup games, we need to concentrate on PL and EL. Worst result in the Cup game would be a draw.

Aye, I thought we were talking about the PL game the week after.

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:56 - Dec 29 with 2522 viewsJackanapes

So because Man Utd have only won the last 5 straight games, we should be expecting to beat them? M'kay.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 11:35 - Dec 29 with 2484 viewsQuakerJack

They are there for the taking, but if there's any team that are completely incapable of beating a team that's there for the taking, it's us. West Ham Stoke, villa, man united at home, Hull, etc etc etc

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 12:13 - Dec 29 with 2454 viewsskippyjack

I agree.. if West Brom and Newcastle can beat them.. Southampton and Cardiff can get a result against them.. Hull, Stoke and Norwich running them close.. i just wish our players had that little extra belief.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 12:48 - Dec 29 with 2413 viewsRancid

They've won their last 5 games, 4 in the PL.Tough game obviously and I'd settle for playing well and maybe scoring.Can't see anything other than a 2 goal defeat.3-1 or 2-0.
Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 13:10 - Dec 29 with 2373 viewshammy

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 12:48 - Dec 29 by Rancid

They've won their last 5 games, 4 in the PL.Tough game obviously and I'd settle for playing well and maybe scoring.Can't see anything other than a 2 goal defeat.3-1 or 2-0.

Agree that this is the likely / bookies outcome, but hope that the players do not go in with this attitude. On the whole they are starting to play some good football at the moment, with the missing ingredient being some inventiveness and precision in the final third.

As I've said, if we can get a decent performance and result against City then we should be up for the United games.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 13:57 - Dec 29 with 2341 viewsDull1Thomas

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 10:35 - Dec 29 by hammy

The next 4 games are pretty much an irrelevance to our season.
three games I wouldn't have expected any points from at the start of the season and still don't; any points would be a bonus.
And what is the point of doing well in the FA Cup when so many are moaning about still being in the Europa Cup?
Fulham is our next important match in terms of defining a season.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Man Utd are there for the taking ? on 20:01 - Jan 5 with 2163 viewshammy

Hate to say "I said it", but I did ;)

The boys played really well today, especially second half and the goals were very well taken. Bony is turning into a very special player for us.

Looking forward to going to the Theatre of Dreams next Saturday.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024