Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain 15:27 - Dec 31 with 2095 viewsPozuelosSideys

"This year's results show the difficulties faced in the football business when a club has enjoyed a sustained and successful period in the Premier League, in our case 11 years, then suffers relegation back to the Football League Championship"

More like pisspoor management and day to day running of the club. How can the executive board sit there and dish out this drivel to the fans?

Awful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25559504

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:29 - Dec 31 with 2078 viewswaynekerr55

Wonder if Mr Gartside is still advocating no relegation from the Premier League now?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:37 - Dec 31 with 2045 viewsDr_Winston

They're heavily bankrolled too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:40 - Dec 31 with 2035 viewsFlashberryjack

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:29 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Wonder if Mr Gartside is still advocating no relegation from the Premier League now?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:42 - Dec 31 with 2025 viewswaynekerr55

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:40 - Dec 31 by Flashberryjack

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Aye, the massive c*nt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 2014 viewsFlashberryjack

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:42 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Aye, the massive c*nt

True..... still a massive c*nt only now in a lower league.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 15:51 - Dec 31 with 1999 viewsPozuelosSideys

Given that theyve been in the Championship for a couple of seasons now, it makes you wonder what sort of contracts were being handed out, and probably still are. They must have been huge, with no relegation clauses.

If their turnover is around £28m, wtf are they doing losing almost double that?

Isnt Gartside on some FA/Premier League panels/committees? With idiots like that running the show, what hope is there of clubs getting their houses in order?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 16:11 - Dec 31 with 1937 viewsCatullus

Despite their turnover halving, their wage bill only fell by a third, not great economics there!!
And their owner has heavily backed them too. 163.8 million, why are they still trading when the cannot pay it back?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Bolton's Annual Debt Mountain on 17:16 - Dec 31 with 1825 viewsClinton

Phil Gartside took £858,000 total remuneration in the Prem days and £406,000 in the championship season. According to this link.
http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25217

For him to be taking that sort of money out of a loss making club is a disgrace. It makes me appreciate our board even more.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024