Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KI 16:31 - Jan 11 with 12539 viewsChippy69

Another stormer again today
WTFing hell is he doing at sunderland that he could'nt do down here
gets on my nipples

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

KI on 16:33 - Jan 11 with 5943 viewsJackfath

Scoring goals.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

KI on 16:38 - Jan 11 with 5909 viewsLiam12345

obviously took him a season to adjust and now stupid us wont pull him back from his loan. foolish.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

KI on 16:40 - Jan 11 with 5889 viewsJackfath

KI on 16:38 - Jan 11 by Liam12345

obviously took him a season to adjust and now stupid us wont pull him back from his loan. foolish.

Would you pull him off Liam?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

KI on 16:41 - Jan 11 with 5877 viewsSenhin

Nothing.

He did fack all wrong last season. People just wanted a scape goat, and since he hadn't scored it was him instead of JDG.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

KI on 16:44 - Jan 11 with 5847 viewsNogginthenog

Escape goat surely!
KI on 16:46 - Jan 11 with 5835 viewsRancid

He's playing more up front up there than he did here so that's why he's clicked.Down here he was Joe Allens replacement, the deep lying midfielder passing sideways and keeping possession with neat and simple passes.We didn't use him correctly.
KI on 16:50 - Jan 11 with 5800 viewsmacthejack

HIS ATTITUDE IS THE PROBLEM.

We've been over this a thousand times people I thought you'd understand. It's really not that difficult to grasp. The guy has an attitude problem and being the consummate professional Laudrup is he has decided that no player with a poor attitude deserves to play for Swansea.
KI on 16:54 - Jan 11 with 5778 viewsloughor_jack

KI on 16:44 - Jan 11 by Nogginthenog

Escape goat surely!

It's scapegoat. Maybe an escape goat was the one that got away noggin???

Login to get fewer ads

KI on 16:55 - Jan 11 with 5756 viewsDarran

KI on 16:41 - Jan 11 by Senhin

Nothing.

He did fack all wrong last season. People just wanted a scape goat, and since he hadn't scored it was him instead of JDG.

If you spent more time here instead of slagging us off elsewhere you'd know why he went and you'd know why he's not coming back Bunster.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

KI on 16:55 - Jan 11 with 5755 viewsmacthejack

KI on 16:54 - Jan 11 by loughor_jack

It's scapegoat. Maybe an escape goat was the one that got away noggin???

It's an old running joke.

Too many johnny come latelys on this board now...
KI on 17:05 - Jan 11 with 5690 viewsClinton

Ki, superb pass for the third goal. Wonderful assist.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

KI on 17:05 - Jan 11 with 5688 viewsChippy69

KI on 16:50 - Jan 11 by macthejack

HIS ATTITUDE IS THE PROBLEM.

We've been over this a thousand times people I thought you'd understand. It's really not that difficult to grasp. The guy has an attitude problem and being the consummate professional Laudrup is he has decided that no player with a poor attitude deserves to play for Swansea.

Well everyone in charge should learn to listen to gripes instead of saying feck you go to sunderland

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

KI on 17:09 - Jan 11 with 5655 viewsmacthejack

KI on 17:05 - Jan 11 by Chippy69

Well everyone in charge should learn to listen to gripes instead of saying feck you go to sunderland

It's not him having a gripe it's him being a selfish, arrogant little p***k. I'm personally not too bothered if he never plays for us again.
KI on 17:10 - Jan 11 with 5649 viewsDarran

They weren't gripes.

KI on 17:11 - Jan 11 with 5621 viewsDrizzy

He's looking like a million dollars because he's playing next to Lee Cattermole and Seb Larsson.

Yes everything Sunderland create runs through Ki. Only problem is that Sunderland aren't actually very good.

Coincidentally I watched Ki play against Cardiff when they played Sunderland a couple weeks ago. He was the same player I saw the Liberty last season. Only difference is his shots are now hitting the target rather than being dragged wide.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

KI on 17:15 - Jan 11 with 5579 viewsChippy69

KI on 17:10 - Jan 11 by Darran

They weren't gripes.

Fecfking hell daz ,what was he asking for six strippers at half time to rub him up

KI on 17:18 - Jan 11 with 5528 viewsZut_Alors

KI on 17:11 - Jan 11 by Drizzy

He's looking like a million dollars because he's playing next to Lee Cattermole and Seb Larsson.

Yes everything Sunderland create runs through Ki. Only problem is that Sunderland aren't actually very good.

Coincidentally I watched Ki play against Cardiff when they played Sunderland a couple weeks ago. He was the same player I saw the Liberty last season. Only difference is his shots are now hitting the target rather than being dragged wide.

Agree with that totally. He'd be in the squad but is no where near as good as JDG or Shelvey. The only reason i could see for bringing him back would be to fu*k the Mackems over, as their other midfield options are very poor. Problem is, though, any team who activates a recall option is going to likely affect their stature in the future loan market, i'm sure.

I might be wrong, but it seems like there's bad blood between ML and Ki, and the last thing the squad needs at this time is any infighting and players not playing for the manager.
KI on 17:20 - Jan 11 with 5518 viewsDevz00

Don't Sunderland play him behind the striker though? He'd never get a game with us ahead of Michu or Shelvey in that position, IMO.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

KI on 17:21 - Jan 11 with 5507 viewsDrizzy

KI on 17:20 - Jan 11 by Devz00

Don't Sunderland play him behind the striker though? He'd never get a game with us ahead of Michu or Shelvey in that position, IMO.

Not quite. They tend to play a three man midfield usually with no true "number 10". Ki is usually the most advanced but definitely not behind the striker.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

KI on 17:53 - Jan 11 with 5376 viewsKlISGOD

leave ki alone he doesnt want to play for swansea.
let him go to sunderland or everton
KI on 17:59 - Jan 11 with 5349 viewsmacthejack

KI on 17:53 - Jan 11 by KlISGOD

Oh christ. I thought you'd been banned in all honesty.
KI on 18:10 - Jan 11 with 5312 viewsDarran

KI on 17:53 - Jan 11 by KlISGOD

I wasn't going to say this again because I've already posted it twice and I don't want to turn into Scouce and waynekerr by repeating myself but the story I've been told by two different people at the club is this.

A visit was arranged to the a Liberty Stadium for some important Koreans,it was agreed that Ki would meet and greet them,they had all arrived and Ki sneaked out a side door and f*cked off without meeting them which left not just the Koreans disappointed.
The following day Laudrup called him in for a chat to ask him whereand why the hell he'd gone,he told Laudrup to f*ck off and that is why he won't be coming back and playing under Laudrup in the foreseeable future.

In other words Kiisgod he couldn't give a f*ck for people like you.

KI on 18:26 - Jan 11 with 5243 viewsSkipTheJack

If ML really doesn't want him back then we should be taking advantage of the situation and holding Sunderland to ransome. He's become crucual to their hopes of staying up.

Tell them we want to sell him for £6m or we'll recall him. Force their hand. Having an expensive asset out on loan helping a rival close the gap on us is just crazy.
KI on 18:28 - Jan 11 with 5233 viewslandorejack

He thinks he's a world superstar cos of the fame in Korea , but surly we are just giving him what he wants . Sunderland should be told to pay up so we can get a replacement or he comes back
KI on 18:28 - Jan 11 with 5230 viewsJokeren1943

one goal and one assist today. Nice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024