Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KI 16:31 - Jan 11 with 12541 viewsChippy69

Another stormer again today
WTFing hell is he doing at sunderland that he could'nt do down here
gets on my nipples

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

KI on 18:28 - Jan 11 with 2788 viewslandorejack

Beat me to it
KI on 18:32 - Jan 11 with 2766 viewsJokeren1943

KI on 18:10 - Jan 11 by Darran

I wasn't going to say this again because I've already posted it twice and I don't want to turn into Scouce and waynekerr by repeating myself but the story I've been told by two different people at the club is this.

A visit was arranged to the a Liberty Stadium for some important Koreans,it was agreed that Ki would meet and greet them,they had all arrived and Ki sneaked out a side door and f*cked off without meeting them which left not just the Koreans disappointed.
The following day Laudrup called him in for a chat to ask him whereand why the hell he'd gone,he told Laudrup to f*ck off and that is why he won't be coming back and playing under Laudrup in the foreseeable future.

In other words Kiisgod he couldn't give a f*ck for people like you.

Ki do not strike me as a person who say "Fuuck Off" to the manager.

To me he seem as a very shy, modest person.

Rather think that Laudrup wanna give Ki lot of time in Sunderland to get use to playing in the Premier League.

And then bring him back this summer.
KI on 18:35 - Jan 11 with 2750 viewsDarran

KI on 18:32 - Jan 11 by Jokeren1943

Ki do not strike me as a person who say "Fuuck Off" to the manager.

To me he seem as a very shy, modest person.

Rather think that Laudrup wanna give Ki lot of time in Sunderland to get use to playing in the Premier League.

And then bring him back this summer.

Know him do you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

KI on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 2683 viewsTheFranchise

Well the manager and Ki will have to sit down with some biscuits and maybe some turtle soup and sort their differences out. They are both employees of this club and need to get on with their jobs.
KI on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 2676 viewsJokeren1943

KI on 18:35 - Jan 11 by Darran

Know him do you?

Well do you.
KI on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 2672 viewsDarran

KI on 19:22 - Jan 11 by Jokeren1943

Well do you.

I know people.

KI on 19:27 - Jan 11 with 2649 viewsepaul

Oi Joke Daz will most certainly be more in the know than you mush

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

KI on 19:29 - Jan 11 with 2643 viewsJokeren1943

KI on 19:22 - Jan 11 by Darran

I know people.

Not really in the South Korean (asian) mentality to say "Fucck Off" to your boss.
Login to get fewer ads

KI on 20:03 - Jan 11 with 2589 viewswaynekerr55

KI on 16:50 - Jan 11 by macthejack

HIS ATTITUDE IS THE PROBLEM.

We've been over this a thousand times people I thought you'd understand. It's really not that difficult to grasp. The guy has an attitude problem and being the consummate professional Laudrup is he has decided that no player with a poor attitude deserves to play for Swansea.

Consummate professional - are you sure about that

On a serious note - they got turned over by Utd, call him back

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

KI on 20:05 - Jan 11 with 2580 viewswaynekerr55

I wasn't going to say this again because I've already posted it twice and I don't want to turn into Scouce and waynekerr by repeating myself but the story I've been told by two different people at the club is this.

A visit was arranged to the a Liberty Stadium for some important Koreans,it was agreed that Ki would meet and greet them,they had all arrived and Ki sneaked out a side door and f*cked off without meeting them which left not just the Koreans disappointed.
The following day Laudrup called him in for a chat to ask him whereand why the hell he'd gone,he told Laudrup to f*ck off and that is why he won't be coming back and playing under Laudrup in the foreseeable future.

You know you've made it on PS when the daz digs you out in public

Did you think of me when Canas pulled up?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

KI on 20:12 - Jan 11 with 2566 viewsLiam12345

all these Koreans look to have bad attitudes i was looking at the clubs Facebook earlier and they said 'Will swans win or will utd crack us' or something similar and there was various comments made by Koreans calling us shit and telling us to fucck off.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

KI on 20:14 - Jan 11 with 2562 viewsDarran

KI on 20:05 - Jan 11 by waynekerr55

You know you've made it on PS when the daz digs you out in public

Did you think of me when Canas pulled up?

Yes I did.

KI on 20:21 - Jan 11 with 2531 viewsChippy69

So it's feck all to do with the strippers at half time.
Is that what your saying

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

KI on 20:42 - Jan 11 with 2484 viewsjack_lord

From what Darran has stated I wouldn't let Ki play for us if I was Laudrup. If I was Jenkins I would be thinking that we should get him back from Sunderland unless they want to give up the cash for a £6 million player. If they want to stay up they will pay up. If they open the cashpoint we get money to bolster our squad further.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

KI on 21:50 - Jan 11 with 2374 viewsOldjack

Sunderland are a threat to our survival ,Ki is a key player for them ,he has to come back asap, no room for soft taking here

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

KI on 21:52 - Jan 11 with 2318 viewsDarran

Heres a thought,bring in a better player than Ki in the window.

KI on 21:55 - Jan 11 with 2303 viewsRancid

Bring him back ffs.Plenty of players in the past have don a lot worse and then gone onto good things.Suarez,Cantona all managed tut their differences with their gaffers behind them and then come back as good and if not better players.Life's too short to be holding petty grudges.He's our player and playing well.Phuck Sunderland, it won't be long and they'll be on our coat tails and Ki is an integral part of that happening .
KI on 21:58 - Jan 11 with 2284 viewsDarran

KI on 21:55 - Jan 11 by Rancid

Bring him back ffs.Plenty of players in the past have don a lot worse and then gone onto good things.Suarez,Cantona all managed tut their differences with their gaffers behind them and then come back as good and if not better players.Life's too short to be holding petty grudges.He's our player and playing well.Phuck Sunderland, it won't be long and they'll be on our coat tails and Ki is an integral part of that happening .

I don't disagree with any of that I just don't understand why all of a sudden Ki is the answer to everything.

KI on 22:01 - Jan 11 with 2275 viewsOldjack

KI on 21:55 - Jan 11 by Rancid

I've no doubt Sunderland would do the same to us if the shoe was on the other foot. What did Mike say the other day ''it wouldn't be fair to Ki to bring him back now '' ffs this is our survival we are taking about here mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

KI on 22:03 - Jan 11 with 2268 viewsRancid

KI on 21:58 - Jan 11 by Darran

I don't disagree with any of that I just don't understand why all of a sudden Ki is the answer to everything.

Injuries and him being in form ,Dar.Plus and most importantly he's helping Sunderland out massively.Something we could do without atm and can do something about.It wouldn't be fair on the lad to bring him back now, i understand, but football is a business and sentiment goes out the window.He played in the Carling Cup Final once before with us as CB and won a winners medal so get him the feck back here mun and bollocks to his possible final with Sunderland.
KI on 22:04 - Jan 11 with 2264 viewsOldjack

i don't care if he plays or not but it will seriously weaken Sunderland

KI on 22:09 - Jan 11 with 2248 viewsjackforever

Hes not the answer to everything but did you see our bench today?
KI on 22:12 - Jan 11 with 2235 viewsRancid

Bringing on Chico and moving Amat to cover the injured Canas in midfield.And we've a 'defensive' midfielder available should we want him as he's our player.
KI on 22:19 - Jan 11 with 2199 viewsDarran

KI on 22:09 - Jan 11 by jackforever

Hes not the answer to everything but did you see our bench today?

Yes I did.

KI on 22:38 - Jan 11 with 2145 viewsNeiltheTaylor

We needed him today. We paid over £5M for him just last year. I only hope that when he does come back the little minge bag fans stay with Snderland.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024