Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KI 16:31 - Jan 11 with 12543 viewsChippy69

Another stormer again today
WTFing hell is he doing at sunderland that he could'nt do down here
gets on my nipples

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

KI on 22:43 - Jan 11 with 2689 viewsRancid

His through ball to Adam Johnson then was sublime.
KI on 23:39 - Jan 11 with 2556 viewsMagic_Michu

I know for sure that i'd have preferred Ki playing in midfield rather than Amat (although he wasn't too bad)

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

KI on 23:51 - Jan 11 with 2527 viewsmax936

He's a proffesional footballer they've all got attitudes, he's needs to be back here not up there helping those mackems climb the table, get him back here ASAP our midfield are out on their feet, ML and Ki need to sort it out and Williams as the Captain needs an input too and get it sorted in the changing room.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

KI on 01:16 - Jan 12 with 2436 views_Kieran

I don't understand the terms of the loan.

If we're not allowed to bring him back can we just sell him to Sunderland now for what we paid for him so we can look elsewhere, or not?

We could end up saving them 60 million like.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

KI on 01:17 - Jan 12 with 2434 viewsQuakerJack

This is a subject that has been wazzing me off all the way back to the north east. Train full of mackems coming back from Fulham who think Laudrup has lost the plot loaning them Ki.

Get him back yesterday!!!!!!!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

KI on 09:23 - Jan 12 with 2240 viewsquiff

As others have said, with our injury problems and proximity to Sunderland, it's bonkers not to bring him back, both sides need to sit down and sort it out. If there was never any intention of Ki coming back, why was it a loan and not a permanent move? Due to the problem being between ML and Ki rather than the club I assume?

Edit: Just to add, ML has ruled out bringing him back: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25701288
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 9:32]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

KI on 09:34 - Jan 12 with 2210 viewsblackswan

KI on 09:23 - Jan 12 by quiff

As others have said, with our injury problems and proximity to Sunderland, it's bonkers not to bring him back, both sides need to sit down and sort it out. If there was never any intention of Ki coming back, why was it a loan and not a permanent move? Due to the problem being between ML and Ki rather than the club I assume?

Edit: Just to add, ML has ruled out bringing him back: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25701288

ki highly rated by the club and has a longer contract than ml but ki was out of order and doesnt feature in ml plans
KI on 09:38 - Jan 12 with 2203 viewsGowerjack

KI on 09:23 - Jan 12 by quiff

Gross stupidity from Laudrup.

No room for sentiment here,either sell him and reinvest the cash or get him back.

Yet another nail in Laudrup's coffin in my opinion.

HJ needs to sort this out now.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 10:03]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

KI on 09:42 - Jan 12 with 2192 viewsShaky

Our problems in recent months have been due to an inability to translate excellent possession into goals, and making silly mistakes in defence.

Bringing back Ki doesn't do much at all to improve that situation, even ignoring the potential negative effects on dressing room morale of any sulking over not being played constantly.

Furthermore, you are truly on the slippery slope if you set out your strategy solely to confound the team at the bottom of the table. You've gotta be positive ferchristssake.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 9:44]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

KI on 10:39 - Jan 12 with 2117 viewsquiff

KI on 09:42 - Jan 12 by Shaky

Our problems in recent months have been due to an inability to translate excellent possession into goals, and making silly mistakes in defence.

Bringing back Ki doesn't do much at all to improve that situation, even ignoring the potential negative effects on dressing room morale of any sulking over not being played constantly.

Furthermore, you are truly on the slippery slope if you set out your strategy solely to confound the team at the bottom of the table. You've gotta be positive ferchristssake.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 9:44]

The reason I said to bring Ki back now is down to the injury issue, we played a Centreback in Midfield yesterday, yet have a central midfielder (who happens to be bang on form) elsewhere, a pure common sense measure.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

KI on 11:01 - Jan 12 with 2094 viewsJokeren1943

KI on 20:42 - Jan 11 by jack_lord

From what Darran has stated I wouldn't let Ki play for us if I was Laudrup. If I was Jenkins I would be thinking that we should get him back from Sunderland unless they want to give up the cash for a £6 million player. If they want to stay up they will pay up. If they open the cashpoint we get money to bolster our squad further.

Ki fits our system perfectly. He is such an intelligent player. Give him the whole season in Sunderland and bring him back after he has played 40-50 matchs on the highest level.
KI on 11:13 - Jan 12 with 2059 viewsWhiterockin

KI on 11:01 - Jan 12 by Jokeren1943

Ki fits our system perfectly. He is such an intelligent player. Give him the whole season in Sunderland and bring him back after he has played 40-50 matchs on the highest level.

Would he want to come back to a Championship side?
KI on 11:23 - Jan 12 with 2042 viewsymaohyd

KI on 11:13 - Jan 12 by Whiterockin

Would he want to come back to a Championship side?

Well if we don't get a new player in during the week (either bought or on loan) then the situation is one of the most ridiculous involving the Swans in living memory.

We have a winnable game against Spurs, yet have a chronic injury situation to our midfield. We have a player registered to us whom we paid millions of pounds for and who's playing very well at the moment for one of our main competitors but we won't bring him back!

As I say if we have someone lined up and the alleged situation between Ki and ML and others is beyond repair I can understand. But we need to approach every game now (certainly every home game) like a cup final. We cannot go in against Spurs with just the fit players currently at our disposal.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

KI on 11:31 - Jan 12 with 2031 viewsmax936

KI on 11:23 - Jan 12 by ymaohyd

Well if we don't get a new player in during the week (either bought or on loan) then the situation is one of the most ridiculous involving the Swans in living memory.

We have a winnable game against Spurs, yet have a chronic injury situation to our midfield. We have a player registered to us whom we paid millions of pounds for and who's playing very well at the moment for one of our main competitors but we won't bring him back!

As I say if we have someone lined up and the alleged situation between Ki and ML and others is beyond repair I can understand. But we need to approach every game now (certainly every home game) like a cup final. We cannot go in against Spurs with just the fit players currently at our disposal.

Agreed although I will say Spurs will be very tough with or without our injuries, they seem to be playing a quicker attacking game with Sherwood, but you're spot on, on the rest of your post for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

KI on 11:38 - Jan 12 with 2012 viewsaspas45

KI on 11:01 - Jan 12 by Jokeren1943

Agree - he will be far more experienced in the premiership by then which could greatly benefit us next season.

The only problem is he will have about 2 years left on contract by then. I though he only signed a 3 year contract initially when he first signed,

There are doubts whether he actually settled in swansea or not.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

KI on 13:15 - Jan 12 with 1844 views_Kieran

KI on 10:39 - Jan 12 by quiff

The reason I said to bring Ki back now is down to the injury issue, we played a Centreback in Midfield yesterday, yet have a central midfielder (who happens to be bang on form) elsewhere, a pure common sense measure.

THIS.

I wasn't unhappy to see him loaned out initially but it's madness to suggest that we couldn't do with him in our squad at the moment.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

KI on 15:31 - Jan 12 with 1568 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Chris Wathan: Time for Swansea City boss Michael Laudrup top perform u-turn and end Ki Sung-Yung's bizarre loan exile at Sunderland

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-wathan-time-swan
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 15:33]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

KI on 15:37 - Jan 12 with 1548 viewsjackal

We are in the F.A.cup, still in Europe and struggling in the league. We have a long list of injuries and are bringing defenders on to play in midfield. Get him back now. He owes us a for his fee and wages, which he has not earned.
KI on 15:39 - Jan 12 with 1542 viewsLiam12345

i wouldnt be suprised if we do bring him back and he gets injured

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

KI on 15:43 - Jan 12 with 1526 viewsRancid

Surely Huw has had a word in his ear and mentioned about bringing him back.Be surprised if he hadn't.
KI on 16:09 - Jan 12 with 1467 viewsZut_Alors

KI on 15:43 - Jan 12 by Rancid

Surely Huw has had a word in his ear and mentioned about bringing him back.Be surprised if he hadn't.

Tricky one for the board this. More and more i think we should just bring him back in an effort to derail Sunderland's progress. Even if he came back and didn't play a game, the form he was in at Sunderland will likely find potential suitors in the summer transfer window, so it's only really a question of how we want to treat Ki, and personally i think one stroppy player is far outweighed by our efforts to preserve our premier league status.
KI on 17:36 - Jan 12 with 1361 viewsKlISGOD

leave ki alone.
he doesnt want to play for swansea.
the coach at swansea tried to ruin his career!
buzz off let him have a good season before world cup.
KI on 17:38 - Jan 12 with 1356 viewsLiam12345

KI on 17:36 - Jan 12 by KlISGOD

leave ki alone.
he doesnt want to play for swansea.
the coach at swansea tried to ruin his career!
buzz off let him have a good season before world cup.

will you just piss off we are not saying anything bad about him so why say 'leave him alone' i'm sure he would rather us talk positively about him than not at all.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 17:40]

KI on 17:39 - Jan 12 with 1347 viewsKlISGOD

KI on 17:38 - Jan 12 by Liam12345

will you just piss off we are not saying anything bad about him so why say 'leave him alone' i'm sure he would rather us talk positively about him than not at all.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 17:40]

no
KI on 17:41 - Jan 12 with 1338 viewsLiam12345

KI on 17:39 - Jan 12 by KlISGOD

no

if you hate swansea so much when you used to love them when he played here why are you here.If and when he does come back you will soon be wanting everyone to accept you were wrong.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024