Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 11:45 - Jan 12 with 2583 viewsNewhousemustscore

Not seen it mentioned on here but he tweaked his hamstring yesterday. Not sure how bad he is. I've never known an injury list like it. Meanwhile, no news on canas?
Shelvey on 11:48 - Jan 12 with 2564 viewsmax936

If that's true we're koofed, just Leon, Pozuelo and Jdg if fit and the youngsters.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Shelvey on 11:52 - Jan 12 with 2530 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I'm afraid Leon, Poz and JDG all suffered ligament damage getting out of bed this morning, so we'll have to have a rethink for Spurs.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Shelvey on 11:54 - Jan 12 with 2516 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shelvey on 11:52 - Jan 12 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I'm afraid Leon, Poz and JDG all suffered ligament damage getting out of bed this morning, so we'll have to have a rethink for Spurs.

Perhaps we should consider recalling Ki? I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it to be honest.

Poll: Tory leader

Shelvey on 11:55 - Jan 12 with 2506 viewsmax936

Shelvey on 11:54 - Jan 12 by exiledclaseboy

Perhaps we should consider recalling Ki? I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it to be honest.

I thought about it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Shelvey on 11:57 - Jan 12 with 2497 viewsSwanzay

Loosing Canas yesterday was a huge loss to our style, loosing Shelvey would be a big worry, especially with all the other players currently on the side lines.
Shelvey on 11:59 - Jan 12 with 2484 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

It would certainly be a refreshing change of topic for the forum to discuss.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Shelvey on 12:54 - Jan 12 with 2334 viewsQuakerJack

Shelvey on 11:59 - Jan 12 by FearOfAJackPlanet

It would certainly be a refreshing change of topic for the forum to discuss.

Look we can't recall Ki because he's hurt laudrup's feelings. We'll be fine, Dai Cornell is a cultured midfielder.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shelvey on 13:13 - Jan 12 with 2258 viewsIAN05

Shelvey on 12:54 - Jan 12 by QuakerJack

Look we can't recall Ki because he's hurt laudrup's feelings. We'll be fine, Dai Cornell is a cultured midfielder.

The rumour is that Ki's attitude was very poor and not one that Laudrup wants here. If that is true then I would back the manager. He has shown he wont tolerate people like that by offloading Augustien and trying everything to offload Lita.
Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey (n/t) on 13:14 - Jan 12 with 2255 viewsIAN05

Shelvey on 12:54 - Jan 12 by QuakerJack

Shelvey on 14:00 - Jan 12 with 2141 viewsWhiterockin

We could always recall Tate.
Shelvey on 14:11 - Jan 12 with 2097 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Where's Mark Gower when you need him?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Shelvey on 14:36 - Jan 12 with 1975 viewsNeiltheTaylor

And so it should continue until the club say something more substantial than "he might get a bit of a lip on"

He should have come back 1st January for us to look at him. Let's of people saying it and now the chickens are well and truly coming home to roost. It's F-in ridiculous.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 14:38]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Shelvey on 14:43 - Jan 12 with 1948 views_Kieran

Shelvey on 13:13 - Jan 12 by IAN05

The rumour is that Ki's attitude was very poor and not one that Laudrup wants here. If that is true then I would back the manager. He has shown he wont tolerate people like that by offloading Augustien and trying everything to offload Lita.

Maybe but the big difference between those 2 and Ki is that Ki is actually a good player and unlike Kemy especially is actually fit!

Lucky Fergie didn't take the same stance with Wayne Rooney aye.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Shelvey on 15:23 - Jan 12 with 1855 viewstherealme

From now on when talking about Ki can we refrain from telling 'rumours' and use facts instead

i'll start. he's doing the business for a team that's trying to catch us. work that out

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Shelvey on 15:48 - Jan 12 with 1765 viewsAnotherJohn

There is no doubt in my mind that we should recall Ki, and the time has come for Huw to put his foot down. If Ki helped us get one league point it would be worth it. Should the story about the attitude problem be correct then he can train with the youngsters once our injury crisis is over. If we 'lose the player' because he doesn't want to return then sell him in the summer. We have to do every last thing we can do to stay in the BPL.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024