Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel....it all went tits up really. 11:47 - Jan 14 with 1501 viewsLord_Bony

First half against Man U was excellent,where did it go wrong?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-star-ange

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:14 - Jan 14 with 1287 viewsscottishjack

It was a kick in the teeth to give a goal away so early in the 2nd half... All our good work was undone and Man Utd never looked back.

We've played worse than that and won. Similar performance on Sunday and I think we can get something against Spurs. As many have already said, a little bit more urgency in the final 3rd of the pitch wouldn't go amiss.
Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:23 - Jan 14 with 1254 viewsmonmouth

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:14 - Jan 14 by scottishjack

It was a kick in the teeth to give a goal away so early in the 2nd half... All our good work was undone and Man Utd never looked back.

We've played worse than that and won. Similar performance on Sunday and I think we can get something against Spurs. As many have already said, a little bit more urgency in the final 3rd of the pitch wouldn't go amiss.

The inferiority attitude seems all present and correct still reading that. Thy really don't seem to believe do they. Our players are much of a muchness with Man U, we had 64% possession. Our players should be fuming that we didn't turn them over, not say we had all the ball but we thought we might draw, but then they scored so we gave in...which is how the subtext of that article reads to me.

I love what ML has done for us but I wish he'd stop allowing or giving them excuses. We are good enough to beat these teams, and certainly good enough to do spurs at home. It's true, our players just have to believe it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:27 - Jan 14 with 1242 viewsLord_Bony

Here's a Mental Toughness training manual for professional footballers.hope we have a good team sports psychologist.

http://www.mdsports.net/docs/mentaltoughnessfootball.pdf

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:28 - Jan 14 with 1231 viewsJBT95

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:23 - Jan 14 by monmouth

The inferiority attitude seems all present and correct still reading that. Thy really don't seem to believe do they. Our players are much of a muchness with Man U, we had 64% possession. Our players should be fuming that we didn't turn them over, not say we had all the ball but we thought we might draw, but then they scored so we gave in...which is how the subtext of that article reads to me.

I love what ML has done for us but I wish he'd stop allowing or giving them excuses. We are good enough to beat these teams, and certainly good enough to do spurs at home. It's true, our players just have to believe it.

They believed under Rodgers that was evident
Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:33 - Jan 14 with 1206 viewsscottishjack

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:28 - Jan 14 by JBT95

They believed under Rodgers that was evident

I agree, but I do wonder if that had a lot to do with it being our first season in the Premier League with a sort of "Nothing to lose" attitude?

Whereas now we are spending a fair bit more and expectations have gone up a notch...

Nerves?
Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:36 - Jan 14 with 1193 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Better team first half , it's all about taking your chances .
Their first was offside ,2nd bit fortunate and the missed a sitter .
We had 3 good chances and fluffed them .
We are having more attempts at goal this season per game than the previous 2 years but we havnt been taking them .
That sums it up at the moment.weve been playing very well lately .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 15:26 - Jan 14 with 1038 views_Kieran

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 13:23 - Jan 14 by monmouth

We need a motivator in the dressing room as I said in a previous thread who do we have, ML himself, his Danish mate and Alan Curtis who wouldn't harm a fly.

We could do with a Pulis type in the dressing room just to gee them up and make them aware of their abilities, not to pick the tactics though!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 15:58 - Jan 14 with 976 viewsLord_Bony

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 15:26 - Jan 14 by _Kieran

We need a motivator in the dressing room as I said in a previous thread who do we have, ML himself, his Danish mate and Alan Curtis who wouldn't harm a fly.

We could do with a Pulis type in the dressing room just to gee them up and make them aware of their abilities, not to pick the tactics though!

Agreed...it's a big part of the game especially at half time....the Yanks use it to great effect.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2014 15:59]

Login to get fewer ads

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 23:56 - Jan 14 with 702 viewsborinifanclub

rangel getting booked so early allowed manure to target him as he could not get booked again...........why do we never do that....the last time was first mu game when fergy took evra off at half time.

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 04:46 - Jan 15 with 649 viewsdameedna

Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 23:56 - Jan 14 by borinifanclub

rangel getting booked so early allowed manure to target him as he could not get booked again...........why do we never do that....the last time was first mu game when fergy took evra off at half time.

shame we could not bring tiendalli on after the booking....next

no point having excuses, we lose to Utd regular, next we need to get back to basics for spurs and see if we can get the 1st goal and then push on for a 2nd or 3rd on the break
Rangel....it all went tits up really. on 11:22 - Jan 15 with 506 viewsperchrockjack

It would help if our manager didn't constantly wax lyrical over our opponents. THIS is why he winds me up.
Self belief is what its about . Looking at Vasquez It wouldn't surprise me if LAUDRUP told him he d be playing against the best defenders in the world at every game.

feck the opposition and get our team ripping into them and their grostesque egos (that's opponents)

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024