Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New season excitement and other thoughts... 11:50 - Jul 4 with 531 viewscaerleon_jack

I don't know about anyone else, I've enjoyed what I've seen of the World Cup, but I'm just desperate for pre-season friendlies and the new season to start. I'm looking forward to seeing Fabianski and Gomis in action, and hoping we sign some other crackers before the Utd game. Which brings me on to my next topic...

I know we've not long had one, but it would be good if the club did another open training session as part of our pre-season build up. The last one was certainly successful and it would be good to 'introduce' the new signings to the fans. I can't believe that logistically and financially it is really that difficult for the club to organise and it would be good if it became an annual fixture in the pre-season calendar.

Finally, I hope the club can sort out reciprocal agreements with other clubs relating to away ticket prices and such like they did last season, and that they put on free coaches and other 'incentives' where possible. Despite the fact that our support (at least on here) seems to be full of bitchyness and in-fighting, we have quite a good reputation in this league and as we look to become part of the Premier League 'furniture' we need to do all we can to maintain that reputation.

Insert something witty here

New season excitement and other thoughts... on 11:59 - Jul 4 with 510 viewsswanskid95

I agree strongly wih clubs trying to lower away tickets, every game i went to last season i had to pay for u16 ticket! Simply can't afford it
New season excitement and other thoughts... on 12:13 - Jul 4 with 489 viewsBrockley_Jack

I'm hoping for a top 8 finish. Hopefully the goals liberally spread about to keep the sharks at bay next summer. It'd be nice to plop on van gaals big day out as well. Never mind people bitching, that's the way of it. If some people are losing an argument personal attacks are their only recourse. Rise above it.
New season excitement and other thoughts... on 12:16 - Jul 4 with 478 viewsDarran

New season excitement and other thoughts... on 12:13 - Jul 4 by Brockley_Jack

I'm hoping for a top 8 finish. Hopefully the goals liberally spread about to keep the sharks at bay next summer. It'd be nice to plop on van gaals big day out as well. Never mind people bitching, that's the way of it. If some people are losing an argument personal attacks are their only recourse. Rise above it.

I can't see Holloway getting top 8.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

New season excitement and other thoughts... on 12:17 - Jul 4 with 478 viewsLiam

I'm a little nervous about how successful Gomis is going to be. I have a nagging feeling he's going to be a flop and we've got him tied to a big wage bill for a few years. Hope I'm wrong.

Looking forward to Fabianski though and seeing if Fulton is all he's cracked up to be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024