Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sums this billionaire chairman up 10:27 - Aug 12 with 1088 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/sports-direct-stops-20000-staff-

Pr!ck of a man .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 10:38 - Aug 12 with 1031 viewsJackoBoostardo

Proper scum - making millions of the backs of others who aren't sure when or how much their next wage will be.

I hate zero hour contracts. Sooner they're binned the better it will be.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 11:41 - Aug 12 with 964 viewsepaul

C*** of the highest order, zero hours contracts are enslaving workers

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 12:02 - Aug 12 with 931 viewsllangyfelach

Horrible things those zero hour contracts.

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 12:48 - Aug 12 with 873 viewsQuakerJack

aren't one of the biggest proponents of the zero hours contract, the NHS??

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 13:25 - Aug 12 with 835 viewsdickythorpe

I thought the government were looking into "zero hours" contracts.
Sums this billionaire chairman up on 14:14 - Aug 12 with 793 viewsepaul

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 13:25 - Aug 12 by dickythorpe

I thought the government were looking into "zero hours" contracts.

Cable wants too, there is no way those Tory c**** will they want workhouses back, Labour will pledge to ban them if they get in'

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 15:28 - Aug 12 with 731 viewsJackoBoostardo

That's the problem with politicians.

Fukking liars the lot of them.

One politician is even complaining his very well paid job (where they recently voted themselves a 11% pay rise) makes it difficult to see his family, and he wants to be able to take his family with him when he travels to and from Westminster. FFS - They already get an allowance of £25k PER YEAR for a second flat!!!

So if Ashley is a scum bag then I can easily put politicians into the same bracket too.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 16:02 - Aug 12 with 710 viewsCatullus

Zero hour contracts are a modern abomination. They should be illegal.

I know someone who worked for this company. She was given a probation period and then let go with a week of it left. A month later she was rung up and asked if she'd go back on a zero hours deal.
It's what they do apparently. And similar to how I've been told Amazon operate. How can anybody plan a decent life on these contracts?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 21:14 - Aug 12 with 618 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 16:02 - Aug 12 by Catullus

I know someone who worked for this company. She was given a probation period and then let go with a week of it left. A month later she was rung up and asked if she'd go back on a zero hours deal.
It's what they do apparently. And similar to how I've been told Amazon operate. How can anybody plan a decent life on these contracts?

Hopefully they will be abolished next year .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 17:49 - Aug 13 with 508 viewsjohnlangy

Sums this billionaire chairman up on 16:02 - Aug 12 by Catullus

And while all this goes on - zero hour contracts, pay rises less than inflation so average pay down around 10% I believe in real terms since this government were voted in, thousands of food banks round the country - the scum at the top of the pile have seen their worth doubled to the tune of some £500 billion, this creep being one of them.

Here's a thought. How about these people contributing that money towards getting rid of the countries debt ? They'd still have £500 billion so still be able to afford to eat. Not much chance of that is there.

Here's hoping we vote out the Con bastards next year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024