Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? 11:57 - Sep 24 with 1026 viewsScoobyWho

I couldn't see Bony paying a deeper role but maybe Gomis ?
I wonder if the manager is thinking about this scenario and when he would actually do it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 11:59 - Sep 24 with 1021 viewsNeath_Jack

They can both play together, but you wouldn't be able to play Siggy as well IMO.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 12:09 - Sep 24 with 995 viewsLeonisGod

They looked lost at sea when we tried this against Villarreal. Gylfi, Bony and Gomis on the same pitch just diidn't make sense. They kept getting in each other's way and we had a massive gap down the right hand side as no one was disciplined enough to keep the width on that side.

I'd be quite happy with Emnes being the first cover for Gylfi when we need to rotate.
Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 12:40 - Sep 24 with 919 viewsJackFish

The only time we're likely to see all three on the pitch at the same time is if we're desperate for a goal in the last ten minutes.
Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 13:36 - Sep 24 with 846 viewsChief

they probably can (if needed), but why compromise the class of our amazing midfield?

i don't understand people calling for team changes when no one in the starting 11 really deserves to be dropped.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 13:43 - Sep 24 with 836 viewsNeathJack

Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 11:59 - Sep 24 by Neath_Jack

They can both play together, but you wouldn't be able to play Siggy as well IMO.

Spot on.
Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 13:48 - Sep 24 with 826 viewsJACKARSE

Siggy was tireless last night in his chasing and pressurising the opposition. I can't see either Gomis or Bony being able to do that. The only Siggy replacement, god forbid he gets injured, would be Emnes, Jonjo or maybe even Routs IMO
Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 16:08 - Sep 24 with 729 viewsfootball2301

no
Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 17:16 - Sep 24 with 639 viewsZut_Alors

Thought I wouldn't advocate trying it anytime soon, I am curious as to whether we could try a 4-4-2 diamond with Bony and Gomis up top. Perhaps something like this:

Fab
Rangel Ash Fernandez Taylor
Ki
Shelvey Routs
Siggy
Bony Gomis
Login to get fewer ads

Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 19:49 - Sep 24 with 581 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 13:48 - Sep 24 by JACKARSE

Siggy was tireless last night in his chasing and pressurising the opposition. I can't see either Gomis or Bony being able to do that. The only Siggy replacement, god forbid he gets injured, would be Emnes, Jonjo or maybe even Routs IMO

I really think backing up Siggy is Jonjo's most natural position, much more so than DM.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 19:50 - Sep 24 with 579 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Can Gomis and Bony play in the same starting eleven ? on 12:40 - Sep 24 by JackFish

The only time we're likely to see all three on the pitch at the same time is if we're desperate for a goal in the last ten minutes.

Agreed.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024