Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread 17:39 - Dec 13 with 11420 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 17:41 - Dec 13 with 3940 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

probably our best chance to beat these

2-2

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 17:42 - Dec 13 with 3940 viewsairedale

Blimey! This one's early. Nice snaps though.
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Dec 13 with 3919 viewsMrSwan

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 17:42 - Dec 13 by airedale

Theres practically a Cardiff matchday thread knocking about so we need our own one.

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 17:53 - Dec 13 with 3899 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 17:42 - Dec 13 by airedale

I agree it shouldn't be started untill after midnight.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Dec 13 with 3801 viewsairedale

Just looking at the table on the box, and I reckon tomorrow is a bit of a six pointer.
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Dec 13 with 3783 viewsVetchitBack

This should be a much different affair from the last two games as a Pochettino team will likely try to play football and keep the ball on the deck. I think this will suit us especially given the implementation hasn't really worked thus far.

2-1 a Swans.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 23:51 - Dec 13 with 3616 viewsMrSwan

1 - 1

Gylfi

Ben

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 01:14 - Dec 14 with 3581 viewsswanduck

2-0 Gylfi and Bony
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 01:25 - Dec 14 with 3570 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 01:14 - Dec 14 by swanduck

2-0 Gylfi and Bony

Oi, missy that's a bit confident!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 08:40 - Dec 14 with 3449 viewsDr_Winston

If Routledge starts ahead of Dyer today then something is amiss.

We should have a good chance of winning this, but we'll have to play significantly better than we have in the last three games to do so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 09:16 - Dec 14 with 3409 viewsJackfath

Monk to liven it up a bit by bringing in Dyer? Perhaps the team needs a freshen up after a below par performance. Whomever represents us today, I am looking for a festive 3 points, although a single point wouldn't be disasterous.

Zero points and it will be mirth and misery on here this evening.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 09:28 - Dec 14 with 3379 viewsOldjack

Jon jo ,is he playing today ?

3-1 Gylfi hat-trick

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 09:29 - Dec 14 with 3378 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 08:40 - Dec 14 by Dr_Winston

If Routledge starts ahead of Dyer today then something is amiss.

We should have a good chance of winning this, but we'll have to play significantly better than we have in the last three games to do so.

I believe Monk said one of our last 3 games was the 'most complete performance of the season' so saying we will have to play significantly better is a stretch.
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 09:34 - Dec 14 with 3367 viewsShaky

Think this is going to be a serious test with Fab out and Spurs long overdue a performance.

Going for 2-2 but could also easily see something in the order of 1-3.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 09:42 - Dec 14 with 3352 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 09:29 - Dec 14 by midswan

I believe Monk said one of our last 3 games was the 'most complete performance of the season' so saying we will have to play significantly better is a stretch.

What Monk said happened and what actually transpired against QPR were two very different things. We've played better and lost some games this season than we did that night.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 10:18 - Dec 14 with 3289 viewsmarchamjack

2 1 Swans

Ben og seals it for us late on

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 10:22 - Dec 14 with 3282 viewsJackfath

I hope both players (Gylfi and Ben) celebrate if they score.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 10:49 - Dec 14 with 3231 viewsmarchamjack

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 10:22 - Dec 14 by Jackfath

I hope both players (Gylfi and Ben) celebrate if they score.

Gylfi will, Ben won't, although agree both should no problem

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 10:51 - Dec 14 with 3226 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 10:49 - Dec 14 by marchamjack

Gylfi will, Ben won't, although agree both should no problem

If Ben scores and doesn't celebrate I would expect the confused SCFC fans to then give him a warm round of applause to show their appreciation of him not celebrating a goal which he scored against the team they are "supporting".

Mental.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2014 10:51]

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 11:11 - Dec 14 with 3191 viewsmonmouth

I suspect without Fab we are facked. Hoping for a win, expecting less

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 11:34 - Dec 14 with 3146 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 11:11 - Dec 14 by monmouth

I suspect without Fab we are facked. Hoping for a win, expecting less

Spurs don't get many attempts on target only 5 in the last 2 matches. They are going to need the ref today.
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 12:12 - Dec 14 with 3066 viewsairedale

I wonder what sort of odds you can get on both Gylfi and Ben scoring?
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 12:31 - Dec 14 with 3016 viewsanyjack

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 09:28 - Dec 14 by Oldjack

Jon jo ,is he playing today ?

3-1 Gylfi hat-trick

Hope so. Feeling nervously positive today, as said our best opportunity, COYS
The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 15:08 - Dec 14 with 2696 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Tremmel and Taylor only changes from West Ham game.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Tottenham Hotspur Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Dec 14 with 2495 viewsMrSwan

How Shelvey and Dyer aint playing is baffling hope we are 5x the team we were last Sunday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024