Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, Redturds 11:33 - Jan 9 with 16388 viewswetjack

With Cardiff swapping home and away colours likely today will we be seeing them celebrating today a victory for football fans when in reality tan is taking the piss in giving them what they want

all of the usual suspects will cosy back up to him and tell him what a great job he has done

Alm was at the meeting last night thanking him for the investment. He has invested nothing you dullard he has basically escalated the level of debt of your club to a level where it is close to unsustainable. And you thank him for that. you deserve everything you get

Poll: Should admin ban Parlay?

So then, Redturds on 12:04 - Jan 9 with 10168 viewsmonmouth

This is no lose.

1. Back to blue no more excuses and they can never moan again and when there are only 11000 there next season it shows them for what they are.
2. Not back to blue, everyone laughs their ass off.
3. Back to blue and they play sh1t and lose, the 'support' and 'unity' melts.
4.Maybe, just as a late Christmas present, it will be back to blue until he realises that the season ticket sales are the same and then back to red and he runs totally wild.
5. etc

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So then, Redturds on 12:05 - Jan 9 with 10159 viewsreddythered

That's blueturds to you, sonny ( possibly, we'll see at 2pm ).

I've no problem with what Vince et al said last night. It's just a game, politics. Aloow both sides to show respect, allow Tan to change whilst saving face, fans appear grateful.

Far better and far more effective a tactic than idiots yelling "Tan's a w***er" all game. Hardly likely to achieve your goals by getting their back up.

As for the debt, it is what it is. I suspect from now on we'll be churning over the squad to reduce numbers and the wage bill, looking more at the deals we've made so far this window. I suspect a lot of teams will given the success of Bournemouth, Ipswich et al this season.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

So then, Redturds on 12:06 - Jan 9 with 10157 viewsDDCH

Through my working life I have become acquainted with several Claaaaaaaaarkes pie munchers. Mostly they are arrogant delude f*ckwits but I do have one who I chat to on a regular basis who is a good bloke. If god has smiled upon his family and had granted them with a home further west he could have been a jack.

Anyhow, his take on it this morning is that the whole thing is a complete stinking mess. Tan is sick of the hassle and is looking to escape. Turning them back to blue will settle them down and calm the impending shit storm that was on the door. Many who may have joined the don't renew wagon will now renew.

As the club will no longer be red, any hope of Tan sucking up the debt will be out of the window, and he will look to cost cut as much as possible so he can recoup interest payments from the money coming into the club, whilst offloading expensive players and signing cheaper league one and two fillers.

They may turn blue but any hopes of decent football or going up will die with the red.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

So then, Redturds on 12:15 - Jan 9 with 10105 viewsmonmouth

So then, Redturds on 12:06 - Jan 9 by DDCH

Through my working life I have become acquainted with several Claaaaaaaaarkes pie munchers. Mostly they are arrogant delude f*ckwits but I do have one who I chat to on a regular basis who is a good bloke. If god has smiled upon his family and had granted them with a home further west he could have been a jack.

Anyhow, his take on it this morning is that the whole thing is a complete stinking mess. Tan is sick of the hassle and is looking to escape. Turning them back to blue will settle them down and calm the impending shit storm that was on the door. Many who may have joined the don't renew wagon will now renew.

As the club will no longer be red, any hope of Tan sucking up the debt will be out of the window, and he will look to cost cut as much as possible so he can recoup interest payments from the money coming into the club, whilst offloading expensive players and signing cheaper league one and two fillers.

They may turn blue but any hopes of decent football or going up will die with the red.

Yes, that's how I read the 'victory' too. If the club survives though, if I was a Cardiff fan, I'd settle for that even if it meant scrabbling around the lower leagues and trying for a 30 year rebuild. Not sure many of them will agree though.

So then, Redturds on 12:16 - Jan 9 with 10105 viewsreddythered

Dalman's comments last night was along the lines of the board would not recommend debt to equity at this point due to certain issues - and did, iirc, mention Langston. Seems like Hammam and his mb acolytes may be getting their legs taken from under them. I suspect should debt to equity be done, it'll be prior to selling the club - as Al Fayed did; I'd wager a debt free club would sell for a lot more, making it in Tan's benefit to do so.

Debt reduction, no problem with that. Needs to be done. Expensive players being sold/loaned/contracts terminated, again no problem. We'd a squad of 38 players after all. Some only wanted to pay for Ole, some weren't up to the job.

Take Revell, for example. People whining we paid what 175k for a player in last year of contract, a 31 yr old from Rotherham - what? We should get Messi, after all, Revell is hardly a goalscorer. So what? Against us, he caused our defence fits all game. On paper, Macheda, Le Fondre, Jones all goalscorers at this level. Macheda has been anonymous - as Revell a similar height, at least you get the work rate. Le FOndre has been a disappointment, though I suspect if we get better supply he'll do ok. Jones looks great one game, average another.

Signing a left back from Millwall? Oh damn. So what if we sell Fabio? I doi rate Fabio, gets stuck in, very good going forward. He does however get dragged out of position, so isn't as strong defensively. Shore up the left back spot, sell Fabio to get money and reduce the wage bill. Let Declan John develop as backup left back, maybe focus on letting him play his more natural left wing role.

I just don't get our fanbase who seem to expect the colours they want, the high paid "name" players they want. As I said, this season the teams at the top of the Champ have bucked the trend of spending money. if that's a model we as a team now adopt, then great - if more products of the academy can be integrated into the first team then even better.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

So then, Redturds on 12:18 - Jan 9 with 10085 viewsreddythered

So then, Redturds on 12:15 - Jan 9 by monmouth

Yes, that's how I read the 'victory' too. If the club survives though, if I was a Cardiff fan, I'd settle for that even if it meant scrabbling around the lower leagues and trying for a 30 year rebuild. Not sure many of them will agree though.

Define "lower leagues" - plenty of clubs would kill to be scrabbling around the Championship for example.

When Dave Jones took over, we had 12 first team pros in the squad. Mackay, 10. We've had to rebuild numerous times, this time we're maybe not spending as much - as per the early stages of the Dave Jones era.

If that's what it takes for the long term then I'm all for it.

So then, Redturds on 12:20 - Jan 9 with 10062 viewsOldjack

Tan's gonna get a massive blow job if they return to blue bless em !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So then, Redturds on 12:25 - Jan 9 with 10046 viewsmonmouth

So then, Redturds on 12:18 - Jan 9 by reddythered

Define "lower leagues" - plenty of clubs would kill to be scrabbling around the Championship for example.

When Dave Jones took over, we had 12 first team pros in the squad. Mackay, 10. We've had to rebuild numerous times, this time we're maybe not spending as much - as per the early stages of the Dave Jones era.

If that's what it takes for the long term then I'm all for it.

Yes I meant Champ, possibly a few seasons in league 1. Tan will be looking to get his money out so things might have to get a little worse, but Bournemouth, Brentford, wolves, plus Norwich and of course ourselves above all have shown what solid base momentum can do.

The main point is getting the numpties to accept it's not a quick fix (although admittedly the 30 years was meant as a wum, although who knows). My experience of your lot (like DDCH) is that they are not good at that.

Login to get fewer ads

So then, Redturds on 13:14 - Jan 9 with 9932 viewsunion_jack

I have a feeling this is Tan's exit strategy taking shape. They will go back to blue then shortly he will announce that he and the supporters are not on the same hymn sheet, he is not respected and therefore he will take his money out. Cue the fire sale.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

So then, Redturds on 13:27 - Jan 9 with 9847 viewsQuakerJack

My best mate's a scummer. He's desperate for the blue to return. Sat in his office in Dublin waiting desperately for news, bless him.

He went to the Watford game over Xmas but his old man's boycotting until the blue returns.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

So then, Redturds on 13:45 - Jan 9 with 9777 viewsUxbridge

The blue is a fig leaf, nothing more. It's borderline irrelevant compared to everything else at their club. The fact that so many of them are prepared to prostrate themselves for this one sop is quite unfathomable. I'm just waiting for him to drop the boom.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

So then, Redturds on 13:58 - Jan 9 with 9745 viewsunion_jack

So then, Redturds on 13:45 - Jan 9 by Uxbridge

The blue is a fig leaf, nothing more. It's borderline irrelevant compared to everything else at their club. The fact that so many of them are prepared to prostrate themselves for this one sop is quite unfathomable. I'm just waiting for him to drop the boom.

It would be absolutely hilarious if the press conference reports "Tan says no!!!"

So then, Redturds on 14:00 - Jan 9 with 9721 viewsMattG

Is it likely that Tan will link the change back to blue to a certain level of ST sales?

That might test the extent to which the protest was really about colour and not about getting relegated from the PL.
So then, Redturds on 14:02 - Jan 9 with 9710 viewsreddythered

So then, Redturds on 14:00 - Jan 9 by MattG

Is it likely that Tan will link the change back to blue to a certain level of ST sales?

That might test the extent to which the protest was really about colour and not about getting relegated from the PL.

Gwyn made a tit of himself. Asked that question, said Tan should specify 20k ST sales. Dalman said no, they would not ask for it. Gwyn tried to ask again, was shot down big time.

So then, Redturds on 14:03 - Jan 9 with 9710 viewsmonmouth

So then, Redturds on 13:58 - Jan 9 by union_jack

It would be absolutely hilarious if the press conference reports "Tan says no!!!"

He won't. It'll be tan says yes (but what's unsaid will be 'but you will pay big you ungrateful dogs').

He likes to get his own way, and a certain Mr Malcolm Garnett McKay can testify to his vindictiveness. they have sold everything for a colour shirt again. It IS funny.

Don't cancel the monthly popcorn order just yet.

So then, Redturds on 14:06 - Jan 9 with 9686 viewsreddythered

I don't think, given the comments made and the way he manipulated the media, that Mackay can really comment about the vindictiveness of Tan. Indeed, I'm sure many fans would be pretty physical with Mackay if he made racist comments about them, after all.

Fact is, Mackay and Moody were running to a sympathetic press who magically went quiet when the actions of M&M were exposed. Nobody can blame Tan for being f***ing livid.

So then, Redturds on 14:08 - Jan 9 with 9674 viewsmax936

Outstanding lets hope it happens and they fall down the leagues to where they belong and lets see Newport County wallop them home and away for good measure, l've heard some shit off two of their fans this morning, deluded as fuk, but lm just a bitter Jack, or so they told me, when l asked how they couldn't answer l walked away in tears of laughter

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

So then, Redturds on 14:11 - Jan 9 with 9644 viewsmonmouth

So then, Redturds on 14:06 - Jan 9 by reddythered

I don't think, given the comments made and the way he manipulated the media, that Mackay can really comment about the vindictiveness of Tan. Indeed, I'm sure many fans would be pretty physical with Mackay if he made racist comments about them, after all.

Fact is, Mackay and Moody were running to a sympathetic press who magically went quiet when the actions of M&M were exposed. Nobody can blame Tan for being f***ing livid.

I'm not saying Mackay didn't deserve it, I'm saying that Tan won't take this 'breach of contract' lying down either.

So then, Redturds on 14:28 - Jan 9 with 9523 viewsunion_jack

So then, Redturds on 14:03 - Jan 9 by monmouth

He won't. It'll be tan says yes (but what's unsaid will be 'but you will pay big you ungrateful dogs').

He likes to get his own way, and a certain Mr Malcolm Garnett McKay can testify to his vindictiveness. they have sold everything for a colour shirt again. It IS funny.

Agree. There will be a large price to pay.

Confirmed now. Give it a few months.

So then, Redturds on 14:53 - Jan 9 with 9260 viewsgetcarter

LOL

Vincent Tan full statement '

Friday 9th January 2015

The Christmas and New Year period has given me time to reflect on the events of the last year. Spending time with my family had a profound effect upon me. My mother, Madam Low Siew Beng, a devout Buddhist, who attended Cardiff City Football Club to watch them play, spoke to me on the importance of togetherness, unity and happiness.

Cardiff City Football Club is important to me and I wish to see it united and happy. With the guidance, blessing and influence of my mother, I asked my Chairman, Mehmet Dalman and Chief Executive Officer, Ken Choo for their advice and to consult with a good cross-section of the fan base.

This meeting took place last night, when some seventy representatives of our supporters were present. My thanks and gratitude to those who gave up their evening and time to be there. I am informed that this was a very productive and frank exchange of views, but all with the same objective to strengthen our Club. These views were also added to by a large number of emails that were sent to the Club over the last 24 hours from our wider supporter base.

To paraphrase John F. Kennedy, “Let us never compromise out of fear. But let us never fear to compromise.”

My wish is to unite and make the Club successful and in order to achieve this I fully support the Board’s decision to implement the following changes:

1. Starting from Saturday, 10 January 2015 and until the end of this season, our home kit shall be Blue. Our Away Kit shall be Red. I would like to thank the Football League for their approval to facilitate my request.

2. For the 2015/16 season, Cardiff City’s home kit colour shall be Blue. Our Away Kit colour shall be Red.

3. The Club badge will be redesigned to reflect the dominance of the Bluebird, while celebrating the proud history and heritage of the Club. I also wish to incorporate elements representative of my culture and beliefs, which I hope are respected.

4. As the Chairman has explained, the debt to equity resolution is not straightforward.

We will deal with this in due course, with all decisions made in the best interest of the Club.

5. For the 2015/16 Season, Non Price Freeze Season Tickets will be reduced and Price Freeze Season Tickets shall be adjusted accordingly to match these prices.

I very much hope these steps will bring unity, success and happiness to our Club. The challenge ahead for us is enormous and I truly believe we will overcome these obstacles as a united Club. I believe with divine blessings, Cardiff City Football Club will achieve great success.

Warm regards

Vincent Tan Chee Yioun
BluebirdsTilIDie

' Vincent Tan full statement '
Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.
Re: Vincent Tan full statement
Postby BlueMagic » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 pm
So then, Redturds on 15:39 - Jan 9 with 9079 viewsGB11

So then, Redturds on 14:53 - Jan 9 by getcarter

LOL

Vincent Tan full statement '

Friday 9th January 2015

The Christmas and New Year period has given me time to reflect on the events of the last year. Spending time with my family had a profound effect upon me. My mother, Madam Low Siew Beng, a devout Buddhist, who attended Cardiff City Football Club to watch them play, spoke to me on the importance of togetherness, unity and happiness.

Cardiff City Football Club is important to me and I wish to see it united and happy. With the guidance, blessing and influence of my mother, I asked my Chairman, Mehmet Dalman and Chief Executive Officer, Ken Choo for their advice and to consult with a good cross-section of the fan base.

This meeting took place last night, when some seventy representatives of our supporters were present. My thanks and gratitude to those who gave up their evening and time to be there. I am informed that this was a very productive and frank exchange of views, but all with the same objective to strengthen our Club. These views were also added to by a large number of emails that were sent to the Club over the last 24 hours from our wider supporter base.

To paraphrase John F. Kennedy, “Let us never compromise out of fear. But let us never fear to compromise.”

My wish is to unite and make the Club successful and in order to achieve this I fully support the Board’s decision to implement the following changes:

1. Starting from Saturday, 10 January 2015 and until the end of this season, our home kit shall be Blue. Our Away Kit shall be Red. I would like to thank the Football League for their approval to facilitate my request.

2. For the 2015/16 season, Cardiff City’s home kit colour shall be Blue. Our Away Kit colour shall be Red.

3. The Club badge will be redesigned to reflect the dominance of the Bluebird, while celebrating the proud history and heritage of the Club. I also wish to incorporate elements representative of my culture and beliefs, which I hope are respected.

4. As the Chairman has explained, the debt to equity resolution is not straightforward.

We will deal with this in due course, with all decisions made in the best interest of the Club.

5. For the 2015/16 Season, Non Price Freeze Season Tickets will be reduced and Price Freeze Season Tickets shall be adjusted accordingly to match these prices.

I very much hope these steps will bring unity, success and happiness to our Club. The challenge ahead for us is enormous and I truly believe we will overcome these obstacles as a united Club. I believe with divine blessings, Cardiff City Football Club will achieve great success.

Warm regards

Vincent Tan Chee Yioun
BluebirdsTilIDie

' Vincent Tan full statement '
Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.
Re: Vincent Tan full statement
Postby BlueMagic » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Our team has been dismantled and is terrible. We have wage bill which is outrageous compared to the talent we have. We sold out best player Daelhi, which is one of the stupidest i have seen.

We pay Kenwyne Jones 40k.

Solksjaer was easily the most inept manager I have witnessed but this is heading that way.

But, I think we can turn it around. At least the guy in charge now is not as timid as Ole S.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 15:40]
So then, Redturds on 15:42 - Jan 9 with 9058 viewsGB11

So then, Redturds on 14:03 - Jan 9 by monmouth

Who is malcolm mckay?
So then, Redturds on 15:43 - Jan 9 with 9051 viewsLeonisGod

Are they going to have to change all the seats in the new stand now. Seems like an awful waste if so, but it does look ugly having the red and blue.
So then, Redturds on 15:43 - Jan 9 with 9051 viewsDaithejack

So then, Redturds on 15:39 - Jan 9 by GB11

Our team has been dismantled and is terrible. We have wage bill which is outrageous compared to the talent we have. We sold out best player Daelhi, which is one of the stupidest i have seen.

We pay Kenwyne Jones 40k.

Solksjaer was easily the most inept manager I have witnessed but this is heading that way.

But, I think we can turn it around. At least the guy in charge now is not as timid as Ole S.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 15:40]

You forgot to add your more in debt and in a lower league position than when Tan took over but other than that everything seems to be ticking along nicely.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

So then, Redturds on 15:46 - Jan 9 with 9033 viewsGB11

So then, Redturds on 15:43 - Jan 9 by Daithejack

You forgot to add your more in debt and in a lower league position than when Tan took over but other than that everything seems to be ticking along nicely.

Ye. Thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024