Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fox News 17:49 - Feb 4 with 2088 viewsAquinas

How have they been allowed to show the full video of the Jordanian pilot being burned alive on their website?

Surely there must be some rule against it. It is exactly what ISIS want.
Fox News on 17:52 - Feb 4 with 2074 viewsDarran

George Bush ini.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fox News on 18:32 - Feb 4 with 1996 viewsmax936

Bout time these inhuman bastards [ISIS] were taken out, how we've let it get this far, as it is l don't know.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fox News on 18:43 - Feb 4 with 1973 viewscontroversial_jack

Fox News on 18:32 - Feb 4 by max936

Bout time these inhuman bastards [ISIS] were taken out, how we've let it get this far, as it is l don't know.

Let it get this far? We helped to create them!
Fox News on 18:43 - Feb 4 with 1970 viewsNogginthenog

Fox News on 18:32 - Feb 4 by max936

It means putting boots on the ground, a political hot potato, and our record in the middle east is not too good. My own view is that the coalition should use overwhelming force in this instance but finding the network of rats is not easy.
Fox News on 18:46 - Feb 4 with 1959 viewscontroversial_jack

Fox News on 18:43 - Feb 4 by Nogginthenog

It means putting boots on the ground, a political hot potato, and our record in the middle east is not too good. My own view is that the coalition should use overwhelming force in this instance but finding the network of rats is not easy.

Let the mIddle easternn nations sort their own problems out and keep us out
Fox News on 19:01 - Feb 4 with 1928 viewsGeoffThom

Time to nuke the lot soon bring them to heel
Fox News on 19:14 - Feb 4 with 1897 viewsdgt73

Fox News on 18:43 - Feb 4 by controversial_jack

Spot on.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Fox News on 19:36 - Feb 4 with 1851 viewsmax936

Fox News on 18:43 - Feb 4 by Nogginthenog

Agree with that and CJ 's got a good point as well, how many times have we done the same, but we never seem to learn, we create a monster then we've got to attempt to destroy it.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2015 19:37]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Fox News on 20:39 - Feb 4 with 1761 viewsDavillin

To the best of my knowledge, Fox has NOT shown the full video, and not even anything unpleasant from it, nor more than a few seconds of general video.

Also, it's 20 minutes long if I'm not mistaken, and that's far longer than they would ever run something.

I don't know where you heard that "Fox showed the full video." I'd like to have a link if you will, please.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Fox News on 20:54 - Feb 4 with 1737 viewsApeShit

Fox News on 20:39 - Feb 4 by Davillin

To the best of my knowledge, Fox has NOT shown the full video, and not even anything unpleasant from it, nor more than a few seconds of general video.

Also, it's 20 minutes long if I'm not mistaken, and that's far longer than they would ever run something.

I don't know where you heard that "Fox showed the full video." I'd like to have a link if you will, please.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/feb/04/fox-news-shows-isis-video-jordan-pi
Fox News on 21:19 - Feb 4 with 1686 viewsDavillin

Fox News on 20:54 - Feb 4 by ApeShit

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/feb/04/fox-news-shows-isis-video-jordan-pi

O.K., there is a difference between "showing" the entire video "on air" and "embedding it on their website." "Showing it on air" means that everyone watching a television broadcast will see it, while "embedded" means that it can be found only via a link on a website.

I write that only because the Guardian's article, headline, and URL are very misleading, and NOT because I approve of Fox embedding it. I don't.

Emphatically, nor do I approve of misleading "reporting," especially about another television outlet whose political philosophy is different from The Guardian's.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Fox News on 22:13 - Feb 4 with 1588 viewsParlay

Fox News on 21:19 - Feb 4 by Davillin

O.K., there is a difference between "showing" the entire video "on air" and "embedding it on their website." "Showing it on air" means that everyone watching a television broadcast will see it, while "embedded" means that it can be found only via a link on a website.

I write that only because the Guardian's article, headline, and URL are very misleading, and NOT because I approve of Fox embedding it. I don't.

Emphatically, nor do I approve of misleading "reporting," especially about another television outlet whose political philosophy is different from The Guardian's.

The OP clearly stated it was on their website and not on air.

I agree it is in awful taste and spreading the terror it is designed to create.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2015 22:14]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Fox News on 22:25 - Feb 4 with 1562 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I thought the yanks where sorting them out ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Fox News on 22:28 - Feb 4 with 1556 viewsAquinas

"So next time some jackass of a politician tells you that the Charlie Hebdo attacks were ‘nothing to do with Islam’, or some hand-wringing, PC, public-school broadcaster on the BBC puts it all down to ‘extremists’ – point them in the direction of the millions of people in the Islamic world who rather fervently disagree with that flip and patently delusional diagnosis. If all those people are ‘extremists’, then we need to redefine the word ‘extreme’ so it means something closer to, say, ‘mainstream’ or ‘moderate, consensual centre’. In this, our own vile and incendiary Islamic preachers, such as Anjem Choudary, are much closer to the truth than are our politicians: this is not ‘nothing to do with Islam’. It is all about Islam."

Rod Liddle.
Fox News on 22:46 - Feb 4 with 1517 viewsskippyjack

You're really asking why a broadcast company is showing the footage.. I've lost faith in humanity!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Fox News on 22:57 - Feb 4 with 1502 viewsskippyjack

Fox News on 18:43 - Feb 4 by controversial_jack

We're even letting them use our own technological advancements.. we're effectively creating terrorists.. we've given these people the intelligence, skills and the best education can buy.. unlike me.. somebody who comes from a family who has poured taxes into this.. you're all effectively paying for terrorists.. and I'm the blame apparently.. the jobless unskilled lot..

You're the skilled lot.. work it out.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Fox News on 22:59 - Feb 4 with 1498 viewsjackonicko

Fox News on 22:57 - Feb 4 by skippyjack

We're even letting them use our own technological advancements.. we're effectively creating terrorists.. we've given these people the intelligence, skills and the best education can buy.. unlike me.. somebody who comes from a family who has poured taxes into this.. you're all effectively paying for terrorists.. and I'm the blame apparently.. the jobless unskilled lot..

You're the skilled lot.. work it out.

The skilled are too busy buying shares in munitions companies to worry about such hum drum world affairs.
Fox News on 23:04 - Feb 4 with 1483 viewsskippyjack

Fox News on 22:59 - Feb 4 by jackonicko

The skilled are too busy buying shares in munitions companies to worry about such hum drum world affairs.

I'm just pointing out.. anyone who pays tax.. is effectively creating ISIS.. plus making ISIS stronger in the process.. it's comical really.. the people who are moaning are creating them.. it's an actual fact.

Fox News on 09:44 - Feb 5 with 1346 viewsbathgatejack

Fox News on 23:04 - Feb 4 by skippyjack

I'm just pointing out.. anyone who pays tax.. is effectively creating ISIS.. plus making ISIS stronger in the process.. it's comical really.. the people who are moaning are creating them.. it's an actual fact.

Why does this hostage remain so calm before the burning just doesn't seem right some how.
Fox News on 09:46 - Feb 5 with 1344 viewsdickythorpe

Fox News on 23:04 - Feb 4 by skippyjack

So when I get my pay slip it should say:NATIONAL INSURANCE £XXX
INCOME TAX £XXX
PENSION £XXX
ISIS £XXX
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024