Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Youth Academy Ranked 11th most profitable 19:28 - Mar 10 with 3634 viewsphact0rri

Saw this pdf floating around exposing the success of South hampton's youth factory, against Europe's top But looking down the list a small welsh football club makes the rank at a meritable 11th. Didn't realize how well our Academy does on the market...

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/pdf/wp102_eng-2.pdf

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Swans Youth Academy Ranked 11th most profitable on 19:34 - Mar 10 with 3617 viewsjack_lord

How many more are we likely to put in the first team and sell though?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swans Youth Academy Ranked 11th most profitable on 21:01 - Mar 10 with 3566 viewswhiterock

Swans Youth Academy Ranked 11th most profitable on 19:34 - Mar 10 by jack_lord

How many more are we likely to put in the first team and sell though?

I'd say there's 7 or 8 knocking on the door, even if they don't make it, championship and league one will take them even at £100 or £200k
Swans Youth Academy Ranked 11th most profitable on 21:10 - Mar 10 with 3544 viewsKilkennyjack

Swans Youth Academy Ranked 11th most profitable on 21:01 - Mar 10 by whiterock

I'd say there's 7 or 8 knocking on the door, even if they don't make it, championship and league one will take them even at £100 or £200k

How many have we sold so far then ? Gwion ?

Beware of the Risen People

Swans Youth Academy Ranked 11th most profitable on 21:28 - Mar 10 with 3521 viewswhiterock

Ben and Joe Allen

There are a number that are at a crossroads that will make pro careers, Jazz for instance, maybe close to half a mill?, the five out on loan may be kept for another year but will have to move if it doesn't work out here.

Set up is starting to bare fruit, and will only get better if Cat 1 is achived. I like the look of Liam Cullen, 15 playing for u18's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024