Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renewing St's and the Expansion - Question 20:50 - Jun 23 with 1412 viewsSwaneeRiver

If as promised the New seats are available for August 2016, I wonder how and when those ST holders will be expected to pay for them and will they have to buy them off plan ?
As we will have to renew our existing ST's from this December (I assume), surely anyone wanting one of the new ST's will have to pay the same time ?
Or will current East Stand ST's who renew have first refusal on moving to the new seats ?
All very intriguing
Renewing St's and the Expansion - Question on 22:25 - Jun 23 with 1287 viewsmikecranleigh

My seat in the N/E corner will be affected too with the.increase in capacity
Guess it will be current East stand St first then ST holders in NE corner then new ST's
(No subject) on 22:26 - Jun 23 with 1285 viewsmikecranleigh

[Post edited 23 Jun 2015 22:32]
Renewing St's and the Expansion - Question on 23:21 - Jun 23 with 1196 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I think new season ticket holders will be require to pay around Christmas. A lot of people are going to be moved about not sure which order though.

1) South stand ST holders who no longer qualify for family ST as their children are now over 18 ( I think they want to get more new families in the South Stand.)
2) ST holders in corner of North and East stands as they want to clear this area in case they have to increase away allocation for Cup Matches.
3) Current ST holders who would like to sit with a groups of friends.
4) New ST holdrers where ever they can fit them in.

Plenty of oppertunies for errors.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Renewing St's and the Expansion - Question on 06:09 - Jun 24 with 1092 viewsmikecranleigh

My seat goes for Cup games now so with increased capacity it will have to be moved.Of course unless away team don't take up full allocation then its likely to be one of the 10% held back for sale 2 weeks before the game.
Like you say lots of room for things to go wrong
Renewing St's and the Expansion - Question on 17:29 - Jun 24 with 884 viewsDewi1jack

Renewing St's and the Expansion - Question on 23:21 - Jun 23 by felixstowe_jack

I think new season ticket holders will be require to pay around Christmas. A lot of people are going to be moved about not sure which order though.

1) South stand ST holders who no longer qualify for family ST as their children are now over 18 ( I think they want to get more new families in the South Stand.)
2) ST holders in corner of North and East stands as they want to clear this area in case they have to increase away allocation for Cup Matches.
3) Current ST holders who would like to sit with a groups of friends.
4) New ST holdrers where ever they can fit them in.

Plenty of oppertunies for errors.

My best guess is that the East will be all ST. The NE/NW will be given over to "walk ups" or the away fans when they only bring a thousand.
The south will be all family.

"Plenty of opportunities for errors."
Like the case of a well known PL club (who shall remain nameless,) selling hundreds and hundreds of tickets for 1 row in their family stand?
Our club doesn't make errors on ticket sales.

It makes monumental ballsups!!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024