Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mame Diouf out 14:50 - Oct 15 with 2798 viewsxmastree

for our game on compassionate leave. Has scored 3 in 7 for stoke this season and was top scorer last season
Mame Diouf out on 18:39 - Oct 15 with 2683 viewsLeonisGod

Really? We've heard this sort of stuff before. I've got to watch Stoke twice in the next few weeks; catching up with a mate and we're doing Stike v Watford on the Sat we play Villa. Of all the teams - can't stand them.
Mame Diouf out on 19:04 - Oct 15 with 2655 viewsSwanjaxs

, His mother has passed away
[Post edited 15 Oct 2015 19:05]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mame Diouf out on 19:41 - Oct 15 with 2603 viewsepaul

Its appropriate were playing Stoke this weekend seeing as the peanut hugging world cup is on!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Mame Diouf out on 14:21 - Oct 16 with 2384 viewstomdickharry

Looks like Shawcross out as well.
Mame Diouf out on 14:31 - Oct 16 with 2377 viewsPegojack

Mame Diouf out on 14:21 - Oct 16 by tomdickharry

Looks like Shawcross out as well.

I read on BBC this morning that he'd come through a reserve game unscathed after injury. No doubt he'll be clogging our boys as normal on Monday night.

EDIT: scrub that, although he did play 90 minutes in a behind closed doors friendly, he's still some weeks way from first team action, apparently.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2015 14:35]
Mame Diouf out on 18:39 - Oct 16 with 2274 viewsHighjack

No matter which XI they put out, no doubt the ref will allow them to time waste and dive and to carry on elbowing and kicking people with impunity. Horrible club.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mame Diouf out on 20:50 - Oct 16 with 2220 viewsskippyjack

Bardsley
Pieters
Whelan
Odemwhinger
Wilson
Adam
Shawcross
Walters
Cameron
Wilkinson
Crouch

then you've got some talent..

Ireland
Arnautovic
Joselu
Bojan
Shaqiri
Afellay
Van Ginkel

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Mame Diouf out on 23:33 - Oct 16 with 2158 viewsepaul

Can somebody please take Adam out the red card will be worth it!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024