Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? 16:19 - Nov 15 with 2213 viewssully49

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:30 - Nov 15 with 1287 viewsdgt73

Forgot this country for a minute and imagine your French- how would you vote in future elections.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:34 - Nov 15 with 1283 viewsjacabertawe

What exactly is the connection between the atrocity and a vote on EU membership?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:37 - Nov 15 with 1268 viewsdgt73

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:34 - Nov 15 by jacabertawe

What exactly is the connection between the atrocity and a vote on EU membership?

Free movement of people for one.

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:38 - Nov 15 with 1264 viewscontroversial_jack

It will be exploited ruthlessly
Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:41 - Nov 15 with 1256 viewsdgt73

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:38 - Nov 15 by controversial_jack

It will be exploited ruthlessly

Do you think that is wrong.

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:41 - Nov 15 with 1255 viewsexiledclaseboy

Seeing as all the main parties will be campaigning to remain in the EU and the referendum is probably well over a year away I doubt Friday's events will have much of an impact at all.

Poll: Tory leader

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:42 - Nov 15 with 1255 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:34 - Nov 15 by jacabertawe

I'd say the OP was hinting at migrant/refugee quotas.?

And yes, if I was French right now I'd be throwing my weight behind the courageous and beautiful charms of Marine le Pen. A combination of The Maid of Orleans and Boudicca.
Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:43 - Nov 15 with 1247 viewsdgt73

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:41 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

Seeing as all the main parties will be campaigning to remain in the EU and the referendum is probably well over a year away I doubt Friday's events will have much of an impact at all.

Can another attack be ruled out, before then ? ( hopefully there won't be )

Login to get fewer ads

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:44 - Nov 15 with 1246 viewsItchySphincter

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:41 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed but these idiots think they're going to get a trade agreement without freedom of movement. They ain't.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:44 - Nov 15 with 1246 viewscontroversial_jack

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:41 - Nov 15 by dgt73

Do you think that is wrong.

Yes !
Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:45 - Nov 15 with 1241 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:44 - Nov 15 by ItchySphincter

Agreed but these idiots think they're going to get a trade agreement without freedom of movement. They ain't.

I agree.

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:46 - Nov 15 with 1236 viewsdgt73

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:44 - Nov 15 by ItchySphincter

So the Germans and Spanish will stop selling us their products then, if we choose to leave?

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:46 - Nov 15 with 1236 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:43 - Nov 15 by dgt73

Can another attack be ruled out, before then ? ( hopefully there won't be )

Of course not.

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:48 - Nov 15 with 1230 viewsdgt73

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:46 - Nov 15 by exiledclaseboy

Of course not.

There you go then

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:51 - Nov 15 with 1224 viewssully49

I base it on reports that at least one came through Greece as part of a refugee intake. IMHO I truly believe that immigration and the open boarders fiasco to fellow European "partners" will be fundamental in the next votes. Does anyone watch the benefits programme on channel 5 I believe to see the farcical way Immigrant's abuse the system.
Lets see how UKIP fare in the next Euro elections. I was a no vote but I m a don't know now.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2015 18:06]

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:51 - Nov 15 with 1224 viewssully49

I base it on reports that at least one came through Greece as part of a refugee intake. IMHO I truly believe that immigration and the open boarders fiasco to fellow European "partners" will be fundamental in the vote. Does anyone watch the benefits programme on channel 5 I believe to see the farcical way Immigrant's abuse the system.
Lets sdee how UKIP fare in
[Post edited 15 Nov 2015 18:05]

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:51 - Nov 15 with 1223 viewssully49

I base it on reports that at least one came through Greece as part of a refugee intake. IMHO I truly believe that immigration and the open boarders fiasco to fellow European "partners" will be fundamental in the vote. Does anyone watch the benefits programme on channel 5 I believe to see the farcical way Immigrant's abuse the system.
Lets sdee how UKIP fare in the

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? (n/t) on 18:14 - Nov 15 with 1162 viewssully49

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 18:19 - Nov 15 with 1149 viewsVetchitBack

Hopefully bit I doubt it the E.U is supported by the televisual media "democracy" in the modern age means whomever controls that media controls the public opinion.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 18:22 - Nov 15 with 1143 viewsHighjack

I'm a Eurosceptic but I honestly don't give two shi ts about immigration. As far as I see it, people are welcome here as long as they behave.

I would just rather be governed by the scumbags in Westminster that we know and love rather than some anonymous Belgians.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 23:38 - Nov 15 with 1059 viewsVinnie

With any luck,yes.
Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 09:46 - Nov 16 with 970 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree with this. Europe has some big decisions to make and we could end it with passport controls at borders. Also it has been highlighted that sharing of intelligence may leave a lot to be desired.
I doubt one terrorist entering Europe via Greece is going to bring down the EU. The majority of them appear to be French and Belgian citizens anyway.
It certainly can't be ignored and there must me a likelihood that terrorists can enter via the flood of refugees. Hence the need for stringent vetting, monitoring and control.
It has started now in this country with extra resources being pumped in. Initiatives are also taking place to review security across Europe.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 15:28 - Nov 16 with 904 viewspikeypaul

Unfortunately there will be a massive desire by the Islamic state scum to pull off a spectacular somewhere in the UK in the run up to the EU in/out election.Its the way terrorism works,disrupt and influence thought. be it our travel plans or everyday actions.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 15:51 - Nov 16 with 886 viewsLeonisGod

Given that the narrow IS ideology is a threat to all European countries and requires a coordinated response, I'd say the attacks on Friday are justification for staying in the EU and working together to beat these scum.

There's a lot of misplaced anger as a result of these attacks. This isn't the time to lose our fundamental principles that distinguish us from the terrorists. This article makes the case better than I can:

http://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/2015/11/16/opportunism-on-left-and-right-make-us
Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 17:40 - Nov 16 with 851 viewsjohnlangy

Is what happened in Paris the death knell of the yes vote to stay in Europe? on 16:46 - Nov 15 by dgt73

So the Germans and Spanish will stop selling us their products then, if we choose to leave?

No. They'll sell us as much as they can. Under all the EU rules and regs that currently exist.

And if we want to sell them anything we'll have to abide by all those rules and regs as well. Just as we have to now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024