Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... 19:48 - Feb 1 with 1920 viewsbonymine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35444992

The sheer arrogance is unbelievable!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 19:56 - Feb 1 with 1846 viewswaynekerr55

Sam is Langston.

In other news, Carl Curtis supports Glasgow Rangers and Leeds.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 19:58 - Feb 1 with 1823 viewsblueytheblue

The sheer over-reaction to a comment is unbelievable tbh.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:02 - Feb 1 with 1786 viewswaynekerr55

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 19:58 - Feb 1 by blueytheblue

The sheer over-reaction to a comment is unbelievable tbh.

I see Annis and Carl have been busy deleting threads.

Good negotiating if you ask me

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:03 - Feb 1 with 1759 viewsblueytheblue

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:02 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

I see Annis and Carl have been busy deleting threads.

Good negotiating if you ask me

They have? Quelle surprise.

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:04 - Feb 1 with 1746 viewsmax936

When is a transfer embargo not an embargo ffs, it should cover Loans as well, except maybe emergency Loans, it's a fuking joke.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:05 - Feb 1 with 1741 viewsAngelRangelQS

So basically they've knocked Hammam down by just 0.75m?

Good work
WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:09 - Feb 1 with 1702 viewsblueytheblue

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:04 - Feb 1 by max936

When is a transfer embargo not an embargo ffs, it should cover Loans as well, except maybe emergency Loans, it's a fuking joke.

Read the regulations around the embargo. Loans are restricted, there are tight criteria as to the loans that can be made with regards to wages et al.

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:13 - Feb 1 with 1679 viewsDewi1jack

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:09 - Feb 1 by blueytheblue

Read the regulations around the embargo. Loans are restricted, there are tight criteria as to the loans that can be made with regards to wages et al.

Yes.
All you do is buy a club in the beer league, get them to buy a player who will never play for them and the rules are followed.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:26 - Feb 1 with 1596 viewsblueytheblue

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 20:13 - Feb 1 by Dewi1jack

Yes.
All you do is buy a club in the beer league, get them to buy a player who will never play for them and the rules are followed.

He may well play for them. You don't know that.

FYI, wages cannot be greater than 10k a week; can't loan if you have 24 players over the age of 21 in the squad etc.

Can't remember too many complaining when Watford had 10 players on loan from clubs owned by Watford's owners, given only 4 could be in the match day squad.

Can't remember too many moaning about the link up with clubs in the continent where non-EU players are dumped to quickly get EU qualifications,,,

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 22:02 - Feb 1 with 1304 viewsHighjack

So essentially they were due to pay £5.75 million but they've actually haggled it upwards to £7 million (After promotion). Throw in the legal costs and the money allegedly spunked on forensic finance investigators and you have one giant gargantuan massive mammoth f uck up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 22:25 - Feb 1 with 1219 viewsblueytheblue

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 22:02 - Feb 1 by Highjack

So essentially they were due to pay £5.75 million but they've actually haggled it upwards to £7 million (After promotion). Throw in the legal costs and the money allegedly spunked on forensic finance investigators and you have one giant gargantuan massive mammoth f uck up.

Except the bonus for promotion was already there.

Money allegedly spent on forensic investigators? Oh, the claim made by Anus, desparate to big up his ice cream mucka Hammam. Legal costs? Who knows what the outcome of the settlement was.

Hardly one "giant gargantuan massive mammoth f uck up" as you put it. I suppose if you think about it, it's about the same or even less than fees ( transfer / signing on ) and wages for say Tabanou, Eder et al.

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:10 - Feb 1 with 1062 viewsLoyal

Fair play Sam Hammam hung the feckers out to dry big style.
Just like he did to Wimbledon.
But don't worry he taps his head so he's ok 😂😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:16 - Feb 1 with 1042 viewsblueytheblue

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:10 - Feb 1 by Loyal

I'd say we got off very lightly compared to WImbledon.

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:18 - Feb 1 with 1029 viewsLeonisGod

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:10 - Feb 1 by Loyal

And they've even made him life president in recognition of his 'services' to the club
WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:22 - Feb 1 with 1014 viewsblueytheblue

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:18 - Feb 1 by LeonisGod

And they've even made him life president in recognition of his 'services' to the club

An utterly meaningless title with no power whatsoever given he'll never step foot at CCS. I'm sure once the debt is paid off that will be revoked.

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:25 - Feb 1 with 1008 viewsmonmouth

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:16 - Feb 1 by blueytheblue

I'd say we got off very lightly compared to WImbledon.

Do you think you could actually go up Bluey. I admit I'm surprised at the way you are clinging on, but the standard below the top few is pretty much shocking isn't it? A couple of wins and anything could happen.

It would annoy me a bit but it would be quite amusing to see Russ the Bus in the play offs after all the wingnuts have been slagging him off so loudly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:30 - Feb 1 with 987 viewsblueytheblue

WHEN Cardiff get promoted to PL......... on 23:25 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Do you think you could actually go up Bluey. I admit I'm surprised at the way you are clinging on, but the standard below the top few is pretty much shocking isn't it? A couple of wins and anything could happen.

It would annoy me a bit but it would be quite amusing to see Russ the Bus in the play offs after all the wingnuts have been slagging him off so loudly.

Problem we had was being solid defensively, not scoring enough. Now we're scoring but also conceding...

Certainly away we've gone 4-4-1-1/4-5-1 which has made us more solid, got Whitts back into form to. O'Keefe has looked good as well. Heck, we've even been scoring with Pilkington playing just off the striker.

So we've added two strikers, Immers can play up there too, Saadi back to fitness soon.

We've played poorly at times, had weaknesses in the squad but we're still around the playoffs. I'd say that's to Slade's credit.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024