Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any UKIP supporters in the audience? 18:59 - Apr 12 with 1416 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 19:02 - Apr 12 with 1406 viewsDarran

Ooh listen to him.

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 19:31 - Apr 12 with 1371 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gill?

Poll: Tory leader

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:07 - Apr 12 with 1343 viewsJackfath

I thought he was very good and for now he's my number one choice.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:10 - Apr 12 with 1337 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:07 - Apr 12 by Jackfath

I thought he was very good and for now he's my number one choice.

Good lord.

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:17 - Apr 12 with 1327 viewsDarran

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 19:31 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

Gill?

No the boy in the audience that started having ago about the BBC.

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:18 - Apr 12 with 1316 viewsJackfath

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:10 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

Good lord.

He came across as a far more pleasant individual than the rather brash Mr RTDavies

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:28 - Apr 12 with 1292 viewsPrivate_Partz

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:17 - Apr 12 by Darran

No the boy in the audience that started having ago about the BBC.

It was a fair comment too. What is the point of having a WAG assembly election forum and then to ask the UKIP leader questions that do not relate to it as WAG have no influence over the point being raised. Cardiff media associated with p!ss up in breweries again...

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:34 - Apr 12 with 1281 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:18 - Apr 12 by Jackfath

He came across as a far more pleasant individual than the rather brash Mr RTDavies

It's not difficult to appear more pleasant than RT Davies to be fair.

Login to get fewer ads

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:44 - Apr 12 with 1261 viewsDarran

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:28 - Apr 12 by Private_Partz

It was a fair comment too. What is the point of having a WAG assembly election forum and then to ask the UKIP leader questions that do not relate to it as WAG have no influence over the point being raised. Cardiff media associated with p!ss up in breweries again...

I don't disagree my friend I just thought it was funny the way he piped up and mentioned last nights show aswell.

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:45 - Apr 12 with 1255 viewsJackfath

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:44 - Apr 12 by Darran

I don't disagree my friend I just thought it was funny the way he piped up and mentioned last nights show aswell.

What's your opinion on Mr Gill after tonight's show?

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:49 - Apr 12 with 1243 viewsPrivate_Partz

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:44 - Apr 12 by Darran

indeed Darr. Bethan was well worried when he chimed in but I have to say they are expert at switching it around pdq to avoid further embarrassment. We need a Dennis Skinner type in the audience who is prepared to take an early bath ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:50 - Apr 12 with 1240 viewsexiledclaseboy

Please stop using the term "WAG". It's outdated and inaccurate.

Thank you please.

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 22:38 - Apr 12 with 1154 viewsWxmJax

I missed it but heard someone on Radio Wales before the general election who came across as very arrogant and obnoxious. I thought I won't be voting for you mate, turned out to be Nathan Gill.

Can't bring myself to vote for anyone who puts two vowels between his first name and surname either. Am I supposed to be impressed ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 08:59 - Apr 13 with 1061 viewsPrivate_Partz

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:50 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

Thank you please.

Yes. I think it should be called 'Welsh Government' and the major players called 'Ministers'. There are many at Westminster don't deserve the titles. Virtually no one does in Cardiff Bay. I will compromise though and call them the ' Cardiff Bay Shower' if that is ok ;-)

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 09:05 - Apr 13 with 1057 viewsDarran

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:45 - Apr 12 by Jackfath

What's your opinion on Mr Gill after tonight's show?

He talked a good game.

I thought the Tory fella the night before made the best point about prescription charges,I've been saying that on here for the last couple of years.

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 09:19 - Apr 13 with 1040 viewsLoyal

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 20:50 - Apr 12 by exiledclaseboy

Thank you please.

Indeed and most people outside of Wales think you are referring to footballers wives not some bodged pile of shit in Cardiff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 12:47 - Apr 13 with 983 viewsjacabertawe

Gill said that humankind had no impact on climate change.
Egods.
Thick as five short planks.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2016 18:20]

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 13:10 - Apr 13 with 964 viewsBigPhilG

I think these assembly members should be given new titles. I'm just struggling to think of an acronym for people who,

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

Any takers
Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 18:23 - Apr 13 with 847 viewsjacabertawe

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 13:10 - Apr 13 by BigPhilG

I think these assembly members should be given new titles. I'm just struggling to think of an acronym for people who,

Can't
Understand
Normal
Thinking

Any takers

Why not stand yourself and remedy all that you think is wrong about our elected representatives. Oh, afraid to be counted as one of those?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 18:43 - Apr 13 with 828 viewsBigPhilG

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 18:23 - Apr 13 by jacabertawe

Why not stand yourself and remedy all that you think is wrong about our elected representatives. Oh, afraid to be counted as one of those?

Because I have a perfectly good job that requires moral scruples so that rules me out
Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 22:04 - Apr 13 with 770 viewsnice_to_michu

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 18:43 - Apr 13 by BigPhilG

Because I have a perfectly good job that requires moral scruples so that rules me out

So being elected means you can't have moral scruples, so you are incapable of being elected?
Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 23:27 - Apr 13 with 745 viewsBigPhilG

Any UKIP supporters in the audience? on 22:04 - Apr 13 by nice_to_michu

So being elected means you can't have moral scruples, so you are incapable of being elected?

Do you know any honest politicians then ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024