Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we give Citeh a game? 14:41 - May 12 with 5210 viewsPegojack

I was listening to the chat on Radio 5 Live last night in the car on the way home from a night out. They had Neil Lennon, Shay Given and Ally McCoist chewing the fat over the night's results, and talking about what issues were left to resolve in the Premiership.

They started talking about Citeh/United and the consensus was that Yernited had blown their chance by losing to Wet Spam because "there's no doubt City will go and get the result they need at Swansea". The presenter pointed out that the Swans were in good form, but he was over-ruled.

I love that sort of arrogance and wish I could play the comments back in the dressing room before the game on Sunday. The question is, will the boys be on the beach or not?
[Post edited 12 May 2016 14:42]
Will we give Citeh a game? on 14:49 - May 12 with 3924 viewsStarsky

You beat me to it.

I've heard all week every presenter and expert saying Man City will get the result they need.
Said in a very dismissive manner.

We've won at West Ham and beat Liverpool,scoring 7 goals to 2 in the process.

WTF... Bring it on.

It's just the internet, init.

Will we give Citeh a game? on 15:35 - May 12 with 3826 viewsswansea101

FG 1st game in 'charge' do you think he or the players will want to have the summer with everyone doubting the appointment with a poor performance
Will we give Citeh a game? on 15:45 - May 12 with 3797 viewspikeypaul

1-1 for me

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Will we give Citeh a game? on 15:54 - May 12 with 3761 viewskarnataka

Man City 11 points from 6 games, Swansea 10 from 6. We're at home so that should even it up. Got all the makings of a 1-1 or 2-2 draw on form so not sure why the pundits are so sure. They will want to win so it really depends on which Swansea turns up.
Will we give Citeh a game? on 16:13 - May 12 with 3710 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The result City need is to avoid defeat. A draw will leave Man U needing to win 19 - 0.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Will we give Citeh a game? on 16:26 - May 12 with 3656 viewsGlyn1

"The question is, will the boys be on the beach or not?"

Williams will be on the beach as will Fabianski, Taylor and Syggi for starters.

If anyone is showing any sort of arrogance it will be those of us who think that we can put out a reduced-strength team against Man City and beat them.

But really I'm personally not too fussed if we lose this game, just so long as we play attacking football with flair: the performance is more important than the result IMHO.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Will we give Citeh a game? on 16:45 - May 12 with 3590 viewsOldjack

Citeh will be well up for this ,going all out to get that win they need ,sitting for a draw is far to risky and not their style .After our last two games this has all the hallmarks of being a cracker

3-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will we give Citeh a game? on 16:51 - May 12 with 3574 viewsmacthejack

We've come agonisingly close a few times recently against City. Time to change that.
Login to get fewer ads

Will we give Citeh a game? on 17:03 - May 12 with 3541 viewsClinton

I heard the show,I thought they gave it a fair and considered debate. They came to the conclusion that despite Swansea being in good form, they fancied City to get the draw they needed. This took into account that Swansea don't have an awful lot resting in the match, compared to City who have a Champions League place resting on the match.
Not that I'm bothered what anyone says about us, good, bad or indifferent., It seemed fair comment that they fancied City to get the draw they need.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Will we give Citeh a game? on 17:04 - May 12 with 3526 viewsDracan66

I think our players realise that there is still much to play for knowing FG is now firmly in charge and with the transfer window looming on the horizon.
I hope Kingsley gets the nod and we show the same intelligence in attack as recently shown.
Big cheer for Wilf if he gets any game time, I'd really like to see him back in a Swansea shirt.
Will we give Citeh a game? on 17:35 - May 12 with 3448 viewsCooperman

I'm going with the prediction of ObviousOwen, we will either win, lose, or draw. One of those three for sure.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Will we give Citeh a game? on 19:06 - May 12 with 3293 viewsStarsky

Will we give Citeh a game? on 17:03 - May 12 by Clinton

I heard the show,I thought they gave it a fair and considered debate. They came to the conclusion that despite Swansea being in good form, they fancied City to get the draw they needed. This took into account that Swansea don't have an awful lot resting in the match, compared to City who have a Champions League place resting on the match.
Not that I'm bothered what anyone says about us, good, bad or indifferent., It seemed fair comment that they fancied City to get the draw they need.

We didn't have a lot riding on the West Ham game either... Unlike West Ham

It's just the internet, init.

Will we give Citeh a game? on 19:17 - May 12 with 3263 viewsbuilthjack

2-1 to us. United to draw. Everyone is happy on Sunday.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Will we give Citeh a game? on 19:22 - May 12 with 3252 viewsBournedore

Yeah I fancy us to get a result too. Good timing of the FG announcement means the players will know the gaffer for next season is watching closely....
Will we give Citeh a game? on 19:38 - May 12 with 3194 viewsmonmouth

Will we give Citeh a game? on 17:04 - May 12 by Dracan66

I think our players realise that there is still much to play for knowing FG is now firmly in charge and with the transfer window looming on the horizon.
I hope Kingsley gets the nod and we show the same intelligence in attack as recently shown.
Big cheer for Wilf if he gets any game time, I'd really like to see him back in a Swansea shirt.

I'll cheer him if he's back in white. On Sunday, he can get f*cked.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will we give Citeh a game? on 19:52 - May 12 with 3145 viewsVinnie

3-1 to the pride of Wales.
Will we give Citeh a game? on 20:16 - May 12 with 3075 viewsjack247

Will we give Citeh a game? on 16:26 - May 12 by Glyn1

If anyone is showing any sort of arrogance it will be those of us who think that we can put out a reduced-strength team against Man City and beat them.

But really I'm personally not too fussed if we lose this game, just so long as we play attacking football with flair: the performance is more important than the result IMHO.

The thing is, we actually can. The way we played against Liverpool and West Ham, was as a team. The whole being greater than the sum of the parts or whatever the saying is.

The current squad minus those four, is still probably stronger than the team we had in 2011-12 but we used to beat big teams then by playing a brand of football that allowed us to excel against teams who has the 11 best players on the pitch.

Of course, we could just as easily get hammered, but I wouldn't write off our chances just because we are using a couple of squad players.
Will we give Citeh a game? on 22:03 - May 12 with 2897 viewsalibaba

Come home Wilfried Bony, score some goals for Swansea, we'll go wild wild wild...
Will we give Citeh a game? on 23:22 - May 12 with 2763 viewsairedale

For me, arrogance aside, we have big players out but the ones coming in instead are no slouches.
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:51 - May 12 with 2725 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Will we give Citeh a game? on 01:41 - May 13 with 2652 viewsGriffting

I'd probably give em a closely fought 3 points for Wilf back 😉
Seriously though, beat them and they might need him next year in the Europa league when Aguero leaves for champions league football!
Will we give Citeh a game? on 05:27 - May 13 with 2615 viewsjackal

Will we give Citeh a game? on 16:26 - May 12 by Glyn1

I wonder what the reaction will be from Man U if we field what is perceived to be a weakened team.

If Ash, Fab, Siggy and Taylor are all given a day off, there could be some flak coming out of OT if City get a result.

Not that I give a toss.
Will we give Citeh a game? on 06:16 - May 13 with 2592 viewsjack247

Will we give Citeh a game? on 05:27 - May 13 by jackal

I wonder what the reaction will be from Man U if we field what is perceived to be a weakened team.

If Ash, Fab, Siggy and Taylor are all given a day off, there could be some flak coming out of OT if City get a result.

Not that I give a toss.

If we did lose, that would be a fantastic silver lining. LVG going potty and my plastic mates clearing their Thursday night diaries.
Will we give Citeh a game? on 06:44 - May 13 with 2574 viewsEdmundo

Will we give Citeh a game? on 15:45 - May 12 by pikeypaul

1-1 for me

That'll be ok for City and ok for us I guess, as long as we have a go at them.

I'd prefer another home win, which would be a tremendous finish👍

Wonder if Bony will have some game time 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Will we give Citeh a game? on 06:50 - May 13 with 2564 viewsMattG

Will we give Citeh a game? on 19:06 - May 12 by Starsky

We didn't have a lot riding on the West Ham game either... Unlike West Ham

Also, there was a fair bit riding on City's CL semi second leg and they never turned up that night.

As usual, pundits have selective memory when it comes to the big teams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024