Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited 16:25 - Jul 23 with 1857 viewsmarchamjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36873983?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitt

Believe this when I'm sat in the expanded ground

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:32 - Jul 23 with 1823 viewsmonmouth

Work starts in January. Nailed on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:33 - Jul 23 with 1812 viewsDarran

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:32 - Jul 23 by monmouth

What year?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:34 - Jul 23 with 1802 viewsmonmouth

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:37 - Jul 23 with 1778 viewslondonlisa2001

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:33 - Jul 23 by Darran

What year?

Every year.
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:42 - Jul 23 with 1751 viewsairedale

If its reasonable to assume that the stadium owner[s] will be paying for the expansion, it will be interesting to see who that is.
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:44 - Jul 23 with 1730 viewsmax936

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:32 - Jul 23 by monmouth

I'll be mighty pissed off if it does after them giving me my deposit back for the sake of 6 fecking months, they'll be having another Email that be the 4th one, one more and l'll be striking the fukers off.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:45 - Jul 23 with 1727 viewslondonlisa2001

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:42 - Jul 23 by airedale

If its reasonable to assume that the stadium owner[s] will be paying for the expansion, it will be interesting to see who that is.

The only people that'll be paying for any expansion regardless of who owns the stadium is us.
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:56 - Jul 23 with 1654 viewsairedale

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:45 - Jul 23 by londonlisa2001

The only people that'll be paying for any expansion regardless of who owns the stadium is us.

Could be that an effective and marketing driven business could make the stadium a 12 month a year venue.
Login to get fewer ads

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 17:01 - Jul 23 with 1629 viewslondonlisa2001

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 16:56 - Jul 23 by airedale

Could be that an effective and marketing driven business could make the stadium a 12 month a year venue.

It's used a lot now.
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 20:13 - Jul 23 with 1305 viewsWxmJax

Another 37 seats going in at the front of the East Stand probably, directly behind the advertising boards. On the plus side it will dim the glare for those further back.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:05 - Jul 23 with 1053 viewsdeanscfc

1) if its to start in January then we had better sign some decent players quick, or that ground is going to look very empty in the championship next season.

2) 40,000 is too big for us. 30-35,000 would be ideal. As long as we keep investinh to remain in the PL.
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:10 - Jul 23 with 1032 viewsJonathans_coat

I happen to have caught a glimpse of some "new" stadium plans relating to the Liberty recently, which indicate these are being worked on. The plans were slightly different to the ones I have seen before in that the second tier of the north east corner is missing, meaning the 2nd tier of the north and east stands will be separate (think old Trafford before the 2nd tier corners were recently filled in). The east and south and that SE corner was all filled in though as in previous plans. Not much of a change I know, but shows they are being worked on at least, and being given to third party companies which should indicate progress!
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:16 - Jul 23 with 1020 viewsMurph75

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:10 - Jul 23 by Jonathans_coat

I happen to have caught a glimpse of some "new" stadium plans relating to the Liberty recently, which indicate these are being worked on. The plans were slightly different to the ones I have seen before in that the second tier of the north east corner is missing, meaning the 2nd tier of the north and east stands will be separate (think old Trafford before the 2nd tier corners were recently filled in). The east and south and that SE corner was all filled in though as in previous plans. Not much of a change I know, but shows they are being worked on at least, and being given to third party companies which should indicate progress!

propaganda at its finest.
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:19 - Jul 23 with 1008 viewsJonathans_coat

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:16 - Jul 23 by Murph75

propaganda at its finest.

Propoganda?
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:24 - Jul 23 with 989 viewsDDCH

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:19 - Jul 23 by Jonathans_coat

Propoganda?

Yeah it's when you have a really good look at something

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:28 - Jul 23 with 969 viewsJonathans_coat

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:24 - Jul 23 by DDCH

I'm pretty sure the company in possession of this would not have it unless it was a "real" plan. But plans are just that until someone starts building the f'ing thing! We're about 5 years too late already!!!
Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:33 - Jul 23 with 952 viewsmorningstar

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:10 - Jul 23 by Jonathans_coat

Has anyone got a link to the Planetswans website please? I seem to have ended up on that Swans facebook page thingy!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:48 - Jul 23 with 911 viewsCopperJack

Stadium expansion plans to be revisited on 23:24 - Jul 23 by DDCH

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024