Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If..... 16:59 - Sep 19 with 2465 viewsTrundle10

We had lost to Chelsea at home and got a point at Southampton would there have been such a melt down on here?
If..... on 17:13 - Sep 19 with 1982 viewsjasper_T

How bad was the football in this hypothetical?
If..... on 17:17 - Sep 19 with 1959 viewsvetchonian

If..... on 17:13 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

How bad was the football in this hypothetical?

Yes if we had gone down fighting and trying yesterday instead of the players going through the motions then perhaps there would be less of an outcry

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If..... on 17:20 - Sep 19 with 1946 viewsraynor94

The meltdown, as you call it is down to the abject surrender yesterday, at least some fight and aggression were shown against Chelsea

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If..... on 17:24 - Sep 19 with 1934 viewsTrundle10

I agree. Although some posters have us down as already relegated. It is september
If..... on 17:26 - Sep 19 with 1925 viewsvetchonian

If..... on 17:24 - Sep 19 by Trundle10

I agree. Although some posters have us down as already relegated. It is september

Some on here had us relegated before we had even kicked a ball!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

If..... on 17:27 - Sep 19 with 1918 viewsraynor94

If..... on 17:24 - Sep 19 by Trundle10

Beginning of the season I'd never thought I'd say it, but the way things are panning out, you can see why the bookies have us as one of the favourites to go down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If..... on 17:32 - Sep 19 with 1901 viewsImAlrightJack

Watch True Geordie's Premier League season prediction video and listen to what he says about us. He's usually spot on with this stuff and said last season in regards to Leicester "They can achieve anything!", which he was later proud of saying.

Since then (in regards to us this season) I got worried.
If..... on 17:33 - Sep 19 with 1897 viewsTrundle10

I think we all can. There is somthing rotten at the football club thats for sure. The sellout, the transfer dealings, the players attitude. Not sur the manager can take full blame
Login to get fewer ads

If..... on 19:37 - Sep 19 with 1781 viewsblaine_scfc

We are actually only 3 points behind where I would expect us to be to be honest. The problem is when you get in a slump, it's tough to get out of in this league.

I can see Guido having to ride out next three / four fixtures and then getting the chop. Huw will hope we get a boost going into the more winnable games.
If..... on 20:51 - Sep 19 with 1732 viewsswanstillidai

If..... on 17:32 - Sep 19 by ImAlrightJack

Watch True Geordie's Premier League season prediction video and listen to what he says about us. He's usually spot on with this stuff and said last season in regards to Leicester "They can achieve anything!", which he was later proud of saying.

Since then (in regards to us this season) I got worried.

What did Mystic Magpie have to say about us?
If..... on 20:58 - Sep 19 with 1710 viewsMillie

If..... on 20:51 - Sep 19 by swanstillidai

What did Mystic Magpie have to say about us?

lots of expletives and the ***** sold us JJS and lured us into taking Seydou Doumbia, bunch of *******, hope they get relegated the Welsh ******
If..... on 21:11 - Sep 19 with 1682 viewsStarsky

To the OP...
What a stupid thread, what if..,l,
Feck what if... It's what was.
And it's worrying

It's just the internet, init.

If..... on 21:22 - Sep 19 with 1658 viewslifelong

If..... on 21:11 - Sep 19 by Starsky

To the OP...
What a stupid thread, what if..,l,
Feck what if... It's what was.
And it's worrying

Don't worry about a thing.
If..... on 21:29 - Sep 19 with 1645 viewsStarsky

If..... on 21:22 - Sep 19 by lifelong

Don't worry about a thing.

"Coz everything is going to be alright"
Thanks Marvin

It's just the internet, init.

If..... on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 1599 viewsSeaJack

It's swings and roundabouts really with regards to this what if scenario.
A draw against Southampton isn't quite as satisfying as one against Chelsea who were on course to be the other team to have full points alongside their name on the table. We stopped them in their tracks.
On the other hand a loss against Chelsea was to be expected and a point at Southampton would have then been a welcome one. A 2 all draw would also have told us that the potential was there to beat these teams and our safety in the Premier League would have felt more assured.
If..... on 21:59 - Sep 19 with 1581 viewssherpajacob

Imho most people would have predicted something like the following from our first 5 games.
Burnley D
Hull W
Leicester L
Chelsea L
Southampton L

I.e. 4 points.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

If..... on 22:08 - Sep 19 with 1567 viewsmorningstar

If..... on 21:59 - Sep 19 by sherpajacob

Imho most people would have predicted something like the following from our first 5 games.
Burnley D
Hull W
Leicester L
Chelsea L
Southampton L

I.e. 4 points.

I expected us to win our first two games and pick up a point at least from the other 3.

ie: 7+ points

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If..... on 22:12 - Sep 19 with 1551 viewsphact0rri

Honestly, for me like others have said, its not about the winning/losing aspect... as much as it is about the quality on the pitch on sunday. Thats more of a concern..

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

If..... on 22:14 - Sep 19 with 1542 viewsmorningstar

If..... on 22:12 - Sep 19 by phact0rri

Honestly, for me like others have said, its not about the winning/losing aspect... as much as it is about the quality on the pitch on sunday. Thats more of a concern..

I was going to edit my post to include this. Thanks for doing it for me.

If..... on 22:15 - Sep 19 with 1534 viewsPozuelosSideys

If..... on 21:59 - Sep 19 by sherpajacob

Burnley D
Hull W
Leicester L
Chelsea L
Southampton L

I.e. 4 points.

Id have gone with this too

But the abject state of play on the field is the worrying thing

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

If..... on 22:19 - Sep 19 with 1519 viewsmorningstar

If..... on 22:15 - Sep 19 by PozuelosSideys

Id have gone with this too

But the abject state of play on the field is the worrying thing

So considering the three games we have coming up, you would have predicted at the start of the season we would have 4 points from 8 games, and you'd be ok with that as long as we were playing well ye?

If..... on 22:26 - Sep 19 with 1499 viewsPozuelosSideys

If..... on 22:19 - Sep 19 by morningstar

So considering the three games we have coming up, you would have predicted at the start of the season we would have 4 points from 8 games, and you'd be ok with that as long as we were playing well ye?

id have gone with us picking something up off either Arsenal or the Scousers.

I have zero confidence in the team at the moment. We cant even pass 5 yards. We look like the football version of Space Jam

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

If..... on 22:42 - Sep 19 with 1459 viewsBorojack

If..... on 21:29 - Sep 19 by Starsky

"Coz everything is going to be alright"
Thanks Marvin

Sunderland sing that every game and they always are alright at the end of the season fukc knows how.Because they are never very good but they do roll up there sleeves and get stuck in cant say that about our shower of shite this season.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

If..... on 22:48 - Sep 19 with 1448 viewsCatullus

IF my aunty had balls etc..........

Like others I will accept defeat if we've had a go at it. Sunday was, by all accounts, like West Ham last season. We surrendered meekly and Southampton weren't even much cop themselves.
And then Ki apparently has a pop just like Taylor did. There is something rotten at our club. We need a new broom and a good scrubbing from top to bottom. Jenkins et al did a wonderful job but now they need to leave before they mess it all up again.
Seems to me, far too many of our players think they defecate chocolate, and they talk the talk while not even walking with a limp.
Our club needs a lot of hard work and I can't blame FG for all our woes, something was badly wrong when he arrived.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If..... on 22:53 - Sep 19 with 1435 viewsmorningstar

If..... on 22:26 - Sep 19 by PozuelosSideys

id have gone with us picking something up off either Arsenal or the Scousers.

I have zero confidence in the team at the moment. We cant even pass 5 yards. We look like the football version of Space Jam

I don't think anyone has any confidence in the team or the club in general at the moment. Even so, i certainly expected us to have at least 3 more points than we currently have. If it had been any other season (playing well or not) i wouldn't be overly concerned. This time around, despite people spending £100m to purchase the club I am. Very. It's not just the fear of relegation, if we we're relegated under the old regime, then hey so be it. If we get relegated under the the current set up, they are the type who will want their money back ASAP and scarper! And we know what that means.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024