Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just how annoyed are people? 10:46 - Oct 4 with 1603 viewsCopperJack

Open debate.

I've never seen so many people feel entirely alienated and disenfranchised from the club. Refusing to renew their ST etc. The Yanks have worked even faster than Uncle Vinny in turning the entire fanbase against him. So, what can we expect to see? Boycotting matches? Anti-owner songs? I suppose those are the only two things open to the fans.

Personal opinion? I think they've made the same mistakes Tan made. They've appointed Bob to appeal to an American audience without realising how hard it is to survive in this league. They've watched half a season and think they're clued up on how this runs. I think they'll soon have wasted a lot of money on a Championship side that they can't market and that is a very hard league to get out of. Can't see us staying up with this squad and that manager. The board who sold out have truly effed the club and the fans.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Just how annoyed are people? on 10:50 - Oct 4 with 1295 viewsbuilthjack

GRRRR
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 10:52]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Just how annoyed are people? on 10:50 - Oct 4 with 1291 viewsDarran

I won't be boycotting any matches.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just how annoyed are people? on 10:51 - Oct 4 with 1286 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Just how annoyed are people? on 10:50 - Oct 4 by Darran

Nor me.

I'll probably take a good book though......

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Just how annoyed are people? on 10:57 - Oct 4 with 1255 viewsCatullus

I'll still be going too. Boycotting doesn't do the team any favours. We are good enough to stay up, or at least I believe there are 3 worse teams than us!
It's a case of wait and see for me. Bradley and our new owners may yet surprise us.

I was a bit angry but given all the press gossip, not very surprised. It's modern football and it's how Americans roll.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:03 - Oct 4 with 1223 viewsjackal

I will never boycott. I'll keep supporting the boys and look forward to the day when the Yanks just f**k off.
Just how annoyed are people? on 11:05 - Oct 4 with 1203 viewsswan65split

Will always be a fan, its the team I support, but it looks to have been shafted good and proper, yes its early days and it may be the case we may end up ok at the end of the season, but the whole thing from the sale to yesterdays sacking of Guidolin stink to high heaven and have done us as a club no favours at all.
Actually ashamed of the Club I have supported for 53 years, any dignity we have had in the game vanished yesterday.
Just how annoyed are people? on 11:05 - Oct 4 with 1200 viewsswancity

So much to be annoyed about, not least the way the change of ownership was handled and the way that the new owners have dealt with the manager change. A bit farcical, we are bordering on becoming a laughing stock but no one f u c k s about with Swansea City FC and gets away with it so let's hope things improve. And good luck to the supporters group in sorting out the mess. By the way does anyone know exactly who all of the Club owners are now and who the officials are eg Chairman, Vice Chairman etc etc

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:08 - Oct 4 with 1174 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Annoyed with the old board for not taking their 'custodian of the club' responsibilities seriously and just taking the cash.

Resigned to being another American 'franchise' which means that I'm less attached to what goes on now, I don't feel part of it anymore.

We are no different to any other club that has been sold on.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 11:10]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:10 - Oct 4 with 1169 viewsStarsky

It feels like Wetherspoons took over your favourite pub.
It'll never be the same.
So I carry on following the Swans but no longer attached to my soul if you know what I mean.

It's just the internet, init.

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:11 - Oct 4 with 1141 viewsmonmouth

Not annoyed anymore, just sad that the custodians of the club tossed away the whole caboodle without a second thought, when they could have been rich and taken steps to protect that heritage.

They had something special, now they just have more money, when they had more than enough before. Whatever they buy with it will never be as valuable. Poor swap imo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:12 - Oct 4 with 1131 viewsdameedna

No consultation seems to be the plan

it is goimg to be an entertaining season
Just how annoyed are people? on 11:13 - Oct 4 with 1130 viewsDarran

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:05 - Oct 4 by swancity

So much to be annoyed about, not least the way the change of ownership was handled and the way that the new owners have dealt with the manager change. A bit farcical, we are bordering on becoming a laughing stock but no one f u c k s about with Swansea City FC and gets away with it so let's hope things improve. And good luck to the supporters group in sorting out the mess. By the way does anyone know exactly who all of the Club owners are now and who the officials are eg Chairman, Vice Chairman etc etc

That's your first decent post in over a decade,tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:16 - Oct 4 with 1113 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:11 - Oct 4 by monmouth

Not annoyed anymore, just sad that the custodians of the club tossed away the whole caboodle without a second thought, when they could have been rich and taken steps to protect that heritage.

They had something special, now they just have more money, when they had more than enough before. Whatever they buy with it will never be as valuable. Poor swap imo.

Spot on, many years ago in my first management role in a large UK business I was sent for lunch with the Chief Executive.

He described his job as looking after the business to secure its long term future.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:18 - Oct 4 with 1100 viewsjack247

Really annoyed. Bradley is probably taking some undeserved stick on here, because this is just the latest chapter of the club screwing the fans over. If it was a one off lunatic appointment, I'd still be pissed off, but I'd put it down to stupidity rather than neglect.

The saddest thing about all of this, is you could almost see it coming.
Just how annoyed are people? on 11:21 - Oct 4 with 1077 viewsepaul

Idiot Rob Phillips on the phone in last night couldn't understand why there was so much anger.

I'm bluddy furious btw, so much so I haven't ranted so much h since she whose name shall not be spoken pegged it
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 11:23]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:24 - Oct 4 with 1062 viewswaynekerr55

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:21 - Oct 4 by epaul

Idiot Rob Phillips on the phone in last night couldn't understand why there was so much anger.

I'm bluddy furious btw, so much so I haven't ranted so much h since she whose name shall not be spoken pegged it
[Post edited 4 Oct 2016 11:23]

That cūnt is enjoying every minute as he wants us dragged down to the lowest common denominator.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:26 - Oct 4 with 1051 viewsepaul

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:24 - Oct 4 by waynekerr55

That cūnt is enjoying every minute as he wants us dragged down to the lowest common denominator.

Of course he does

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:38 - Oct 4 with 1009 viewsowainglyndwr

I have only now had a chance to watch our game V Liverpool due to work commitments.
Gutted for FG totally Gutted and looling at player faces they knew but also looled gutted.
Also looking at FG he looked like everything drained out of him.
Hugh you have had somw good recruits this summer but you should of also replaced Williams and Ayew or at least a winger for Ayew.
Still feel really annoyed how we have treated FG
Just how annoyed are people? on 11:45 - Oct 4 with 979 viewsandypitt56

Disgraceful the way he has been treated, FG has always been a gent and a true professional. I wish him well in where ever he ends up. Tbh though im not sure he was the right fit. This Bradley being given the job, just seems to be a PR stunt. I really hope it doesn't backfire drastically. I am praying that he will surprise us all, but cant help but feel this will all end in tears.
Just how annoyed are people? on 12:09 - Oct 4 with 905 viewsmax936

Just how annoyed are people? on 10:50 - Oct 4 by Darran

Only because you want a few photo's with Bob and to bore him to death talking about Cheap Trick you jackarse

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Just how annoyed are people? on 12:16 - Oct 4 with 873 viewsmax936

Just how annoyed are people? on 11:11 - Oct 4 by monmouth

If the had acted with due care and brought in people who really wanted to develop the club then their Legacy would have continued now they've just become money grabbers without a conscious.

Not Bradleys fault though, but he's got a massive job on his hands and I mean massive, are you up to it Bob?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Just how annoyed are people? on 12:47 - Oct 4 with 787 viewsClinton

It's a mixture of sadness and annoyance on my part because in my heart of hearts I know it's not the right appointment. It's illogical to appoint a manager with no experience in top tier club management, or even managing in the English football pyramid. I'd love it to work, but chances are BB hasn't got the wherewithall to cope with the Premier League.
You then look at what's driven the appointment of Bradley and it's obviously the American link. It's just the pure arrogance of it. Although they have far more money invested in the club than any of us suckers who shell out 400 quid or so every year, one senses that they don't really care. They just take a punt on Bradley and hope for the best.
Well my point is that unless Bradley surprises, we are going to end up in the stands looking like the bemused Villa fans did last season. whether it's this season or next when we fall apart, I'm not going to be one of the patsys investing my time and money being the plaything of the new owners who really are just amateurs in this game.
Hoping for the best, fingers and toes all crossed, but there was no need for this.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Just how annoyed are people? on 12:50 - Oct 4 with 769 viewsshandyjack

i'm disappointed in the way it was done but for me Guido was not the right man, i am on the fence with Bradley and will wait to see and will judge him when he's had a chance to bed in

Poll: Expectation for the season

Just how annoyed are people? on 13:06 - Oct 4 with 713 viewsjacabertawe

Very upset and annoyed in equal measures. After all we have been through as a Club, the takeover and now FG's sacking tops it for me. If HJ still really cares about the Club and its supporters, he should sign over his shares to the Trust forthwith. File under "Wishful Thinking".

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Just how annoyed are people? on 13:07 - Oct 4 with 704 viewsTheKirkyLife

Like many others here my anger at the club is not for who we have brought in but rather the manner of how we let the incumbent go. I really wanted to give these scumbags a chance to impress where everybody else criticised but my mind is made up for now at least.

I want to see SERIOUS investment if Bradley is truly their man. I also want to see serious improvement to become a top ten club year in, year out. Otherwise this was all for nothing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024