Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter 10:22 - Oct 25 with 1547 viewsLandore_Jack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/24/watford-face-fine-and-points-loss

#backtojack

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 10:57 - Oct 25 with 1471 viewsairedale

Could be a -9 pointer. You'da thought that Reg would've backed them
Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 16:12 - Oct 25 with 1161 viewsMillie

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 10:57 - Oct 25 by airedale

Could be a -9 pointer. You'da thought that Reg would've backed them

Reg had had enough, 9 points would put them in the brown stuff and once coach Bob gets us ticking it'll be another season for us in the top flight
Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 16:15 - Oct 25 with 1149 views3swan

Doubt they will get more than a fine if true
Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 16:19 - Oct 25 with 1124 viewsmax936

Forgery is a criminal offence surely its a Police matter as well?
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 16:24]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 16:20 - Oct 25 with 1124 viewsairedale

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 16:12 - Oct 25 by Millie

Reg had had enough, 9 points would put them in the brown stuff and once coach Bob gets us ticking it'll be another season for us in the top flight

Reg has been a brown dirt cowboy don't forget Millie.
Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 17:21 - Oct 25 with 1029 viewsblueytheblue

Lol... points deduction.

As precedent has shown, commit offence in FL, Prem can't/won't punish with points deduction or transfer ban.

Look at Bournemouth with their FFP violations - 42m debt, fine of... 7m in a season TV rights were over 10m...

If proven, Watford would get a fine.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 18:10 - Oct 25 with 938 viewswhiterock

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 17:21 - Oct 25 by blueytheblue

Lol... points deduction.

As precedent has shown, commit offence in FL, Prem can't/won't punish with points deduction or transfer ban.

Look at Bournemouth with their FFP violations - 42m debt, fine of... 7m in a season TV rights were over 10m...

If proven, Watford would get a fine.

What was the back story with Portsmouth, they had points but can't remember what the irregularities were
Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:18 - Oct 25 with 825 viewsmonmouth

If it's come to the point where we need Watford, facking Watford, to get a points deduction to save our sorry asses, then we deserve to go down.

I hope they get a big fine or a transfer ban, but there is no chance of a points deduction, and I wouldn't want one.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:31 - Oct 25 with 781 viewscockneyswan

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:18 - Oct 25 by monmouth

If it's come to the point where we need Watford, facking Watford, to get a points deduction to save our sorry asses, then we deserve to go down.

I hope they get a big fine or a transfer ban, but there is no chance of a points deduction, and I wouldn't want one.

Providing fraudulent documents, no problem for the precious premiere league, slap on the wrist fine and don't do it again you naughty boys 😂😂😂
Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:32 - Oct 25 with 769 viewsLoyal

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:18 - Oct 25 by monmouth

Yes, yes and yes.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:41 - Oct 25 with 734 viewsblueytheblue

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:31 - Oct 25 by cockneyswan

Providing fraudulent documents, no problem for the precious premiere league, slap on the wrist fine and don't do it again you naughty boys 😂😂😂

As I said, they can only give a fine as the offences didn't happen within the Prem.

Points deductions etc would be the responsibility of the FL as that's where the offences took place.

Which means FFP is effectively dead in the Championship. Crap all over it, hope to go up, small fine.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:45 - Oct 25 with 719 viewswaynekerr55

Spot fûcking on.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 20:44 - Oct 25 with 632 viewsMillie

Watford face fine and points deduction over forged HSBC bank letter on 19:45 - Oct 25 by waynekerr55

Spot fûcking on.

I agree but your always looking for three sides not as good as us, I think Watford are decent and if they are playing catch up it might make them stronger
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024