Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank De Boer 10:20 - Nov 1 with 2206 viewsE20Jack

Just sacked from Inter. Unfortunately I think we are snookered with our appointment. Made no sense to sack Guidolin at the time and even more frustrating when a manager like this becomes available who actually has the contacts and historical style of play to improve us come January. Bradley seems a nice guy and says all the right things but I just question the appointment of someone so inexperienced at this level.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Frank De Boer on 10:21 - Nov 1 with 2202 viewsperchrockjack

We just don't have the players.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Frank De Boer on 10:26 - Nov 1 with 2180 viewsE20Jack

Frank De Boer on 10:21 - Nov 1 by perchrockjack

We just don't have the players.

Yes I agree, I don't blame Bradley at all. The old board let players like Bony and Allen slip away pre season as they took their eye off the ball chasing their riches. Yesterdays match was a slap in the face for them and a damning indictment of the way they have hadnled things, both players (Allen and Bony) working together to show exactly what Jenkins and co have done to us.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Frank De Boer on 10:30 - Nov 1 with 2152 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Frank De Boer on 10:26 - Nov 1 by E20Jack

Yes I agree, I don't blame Bradley at all. The old board let players like Bony and Allen slip away pre season as they took their eye off the ball chasing their riches. Yesterdays match was a slap in the face for them and a damning indictment of the way they have hadnled things, both players (Allen and Bony) working together to show exactly what Jenkins and co have done to us.

Not a slap in the face for them , nor as some poster earlier said thet the transfer activity willcome back to bite them. They don't care. With a good few million in the bank they're not going to lose any sleep believe me.

DeBoer would be fantastic, may just inspire the pllayers and may be a big enough name to attract some decent ones in. Budget is going to be the stumbling block here. Will Steve and Jason be able to pay off Bob and hire FDB AND give him a 20 million (at least) war chest??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Frank De Boer on 10:44 - Nov 1 with 2109 viewscostalotta

Frank De Boer on 10:30 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Not a slap in the face for them , nor as some poster earlier said thet the transfer activity willcome back to bite them. They don't care. With a good few million in the bank they're not going to lose any sleep believe me.

DeBoer would be fantastic, may just inspire the pllayers and may be a big enough name to attract some decent ones in. Budget is going to be the stumbling block here. Will Steve and Jason be able to pay off Bob and hire FDB AND give him a 20 million (at least) war chest??

What's happened to our expectations? Not having a dig Brynmill it's just we didn't spend anything in the summer relative to what budget we would have had if we hadn't sold anyone and actually we wanted to improve and strengthen the squad.

The point is it will take more than 20m! And quite possibly more than de beor.

If the board want to be positive and decisive and have the future of the club to heart some if not all of the following needs to happen...

Huw Jenkins ejected.
Lee Dineen ejected.
Bob Bradly ejected.
A proper DOF appointed if that's the road we wish to go done. Or a proper manager appointed that he on his player recruitment.
A manager with experience of a top league appointed. Hopefully one that has the gravitas and personality to drag the shower of shiiit of a squad through this.
Scouting department ejected
Studying of the scouting reports and tying to ascertain if there's still a semblance of a proper job that's been done and if so pursue now in readiness for January the players that will IMPROVE and STRENGTHEN our squad and just swell the numbers.
Assign our OAPS to either the coaching staff, the u23s as over aged players or loan them. They need replacing at this level.
The new owners need to engage properly with the trust and the trust need to up their game.
If all of th above happens we may just about have a chance.
Frank De Boer on 10:56 - Nov 1 with 2074 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Frank De Boer on 10:44 - Nov 1 by costalotta

What's happened to our expectations? Not having a dig Brynmill it's just we didn't spend anything in the summer relative to what budget we would have had if we hadn't sold anyone and actually we wanted to improve and strengthen the squad.

The point is it will take more than 20m! And quite possibly more than de beor.

If the board want to be positive and decisive and have the future of the club to heart some if not all of the following needs to happen...

Huw Jenkins ejected.
Lee Dineen ejected.
Bob Bradly ejected.
A proper DOF appointed if that's the road we wish to go done. Or a proper manager appointed that he on his player recruitment.
A manager with experience of a top league appointed. Hopefully one that has the gravitas and personality to drag the shower of shiiit of a squad through this.
Scouting department ejected
Studying of the scouting reports and tying to ascertain if there's still a semblance of a proper job that's been done and if so pursue now in readiness for January the players that will IMPROVE and STRENGTHEN our squad and just swell the numbers.
Assign our OAPS to either the coaching staff, the u23s as over aged players or loan them. They need replacing at this level.
The new owners need to engage properly with the trust and the trust need to up their game.
If all of th above happens we may just about have a chance.

Our immediate need is for three players.
A very good tackling, passing and visionary CDM.
A very good and creative MF / AM seeing as Gylfi and Fer just seem to get in each others way and not enough spark.
A decent RB.

If we shop well and cleverly for 20-25 million these should be available somewhere.

Frank De Boer on 11:02 - Nov 1 with 2051 viewsmonmouth

Hasn't it sunk in that we have an American manager for a reason. If you think that will change anytime soon, welcome to cloud cuckoo land.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Frank De Boer on 11:05 - Nov 1 with 2033 viewscostalotta

Frank De Boer on 10:56 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

A very good and creative MF / AM seeing as Gylfi and Fer just seem to get in each others way and not enough spark.
A decent RB.

If we shop well and cleverly for 20-25 million these should be available somewhere.

That will be a start. But our two CMs are not EPL quality. barrow is over rated and Montero always injured. This squad needs a lot of work more than you suggest I think. But im hope its you that is right and not me.
Frank De Boer on 11:33 - Nov 1 with 1991 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Frank De Boer on 11:05 - Nov 1 by costalotta

That will be a start. But our two CMs are not EPL quality. barrow is over rated and Montero always injured. This squad needs a lot of work more than you suggest I think. But im hope its you that is right and not me.

We can't make too manyy changes. If we stay up in the summer then yes, bring 3 or 4 more in etc etc

Login to get fewer ads

Frank De Boer on 11:39 - Nov 1 with 1959 viewscostalotta

Frank De Boer on 11:33 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

We can't make too manyy changes. If we stay up in the summer then yes, bring 3 or 4 more in etc etc

We can't make too many changes?

We can't make any cos there's no transfer window right now. By the time it rolls round it will be too late for what your suggesting.
Frank De Boer on 13:06 - Nov 1 with 1838 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Frank De Boer on 11:39 - Nov 1 by costalotta

We can't make too many changes?

We can't make any cos there's no transfer window right now. By the time it rolls round it will be too late for what your suggesting.

Not if we change the manager and soon. He will have hopefully stabilized us by then and have a good understanding of what he needs.

It's our only hope

Frank De Boer on 13:18 - Nov 1 with 1801 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I presume we put a clause that we don't have to pay Guido in full if he takes another job?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Frank De Boer on 13:32 - Nov 1 with 1748 viewsmax936

Frank De Boer on 10:56 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

A decent RB.

We need at least one winger and a left back, not that it matters cause we won't get anyone of note, I'm fed up of saying this, but there must be at one if not two players out there that are unattached who could come in and improve us, I refuse to believe that there's not honestly I do, give them a pay as you play/6month contract and lets see what they've got, they'll at least bring experience.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 13:37]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Frank De Boer on 13:32 - Nov 1 with 1748 viewsWarwickHunt

Frank De Boer on 13:06 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Not if we change the manager and soon. He will have hopefully stabilized us by then and have a good understanding of what he needs.

It's our only hope

Our only hope is that Bradley f*cks off and takes Jenkins with him.

From what I've seen so far, I doubt if he could stabilise a three wheeled kids' bike.
Frank De Boer on 13:41 - Nov 1 with 1706 viewsmax936

Frank De Boer on 13:32 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

From what I've seen so far, I doubt if he could stabilise a three wheeled kids' bike.

I looked at him when the camera angle allowed and he just waltz back and forth the technical area like a caged animal in the Zoo, he give me the impression that the lights were on, but there was nobody in, its early days still, but the writing looks to be on the wall I'm afraid.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Frank De Boer on 14:05 - Nov 1 with 1661 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Frank De Boer on 13:32 - Nov 1 by WarwickHunt

The scary thing for me is that if American corporations or politicians are anything to go by it will be "we are americans , we can make anything happen".
Not in the EPL they can't. A terrible misjudgement, I hope they can see this and change it ASAP. It shuldn't be about losing face as the longer this goes on and the worse we get the more ridiculous this decision will appear to the football world.

Frank De Boer on 16:07 - Nov 1 with 1550 viewsicecoldjack

Any new buyers with honest intentions would wish to start on the right footing, the marquee signing is normally the way to go, we could have brought Joe Allen home and the yanks would have had everyone right behind them, when they didn't do that straight away we all knew we were in for a shafting.alarm bells ringing !

When we needed strengthening elsewhere and we didn't do squat until we had money in for Ayew and ash. Alarm bells ringing !

T's been so fookin predictable from day 1 of their ownership. FG was the next target, the classic rumour mill suddenly kicks up and frankie is fooked off.
Bob the yank comes in, very predictable, another yank comes in after him , very predictable

None of it has been about making the swans better, it never was if course, my opinion is the same now as when I heard we had sold out, what the fook to these hedge fund w@nkers want out of scfc ? Money,money and money.

They did the maths, they ain't dull. staying up or going down they will clear a profit. I will argue that what huw and Co have done to the swans leaves the Petty fiasco in the shade and
It makes martinez look like the Pope !

They have actually betrayed and put at risk the whole city,millions of pounds into the local economy and 100's of jobs potentially lost , imagine being that greedy ?
Somebody needs to give them a right fookin kicking for what they've done to the fans,club and city of swansea.

They should.never be allowed to walk the streets here again.
Frank De Boer on 16:34 - Nov 1 with 1496 viewsmagicdaps10

We could have Pep Guardiola and it will make no difference.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Frank De Boer on 17:25 - Nov 1 with 1425 viewsWarwickHunt

Frank De Boer on 16:34 - Nov 1 by magicdaps10

We could have Pep Guardiola and it will make no difference.

Yes it would, you dopey cünt.
Frank De Boer on 19:30 - Nov 1 with 1307 viewsclloy2

Frank De Boer on 13:41 - Nov 1 by max936

I looked at him when the camera angle allowed and he just waltz back and forth the technical area like a caged animal in the Zoo, he give me the impression that the lights were on, but there was nobody in, its early days still, but the writing looks to be on the wall I'm afraid.

No I seriously think that the penny suddenly dropped and the realisation that most of the squad are incapable of winning premiership football matches on so many fronts !!!. Hard work alone will make no difference with some of this lot.
Some of the individual errors witnessed last night were on a par with park footballers.
Frank De Boer on 19:33 - Nov 1 with 1285 viewscostalotta

Frank De Boer on 13:06 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

It's our only hope

Well yes that much is right. But can you see it happening?
Frank De Boer on 20:09 - Nov 1 with 1230 viewsLeonisGod

All these changes everyone wants are all well and good, except they will cost a lot of money. The owners raised enough for the share buy-out, but presumably they'd need to raise finance again somehow. I'm not convinced they've got money to invest or would be able to raise it without saddling us with a significant debt. Besides they seem keen to reduce debt. I can't see any of it happening.
Frank De Boer on 00:25 - Nov 2 with 1108 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Frank De Boer on 20:09 - Nov 1 by LeonisGod

All these changes everyone wants are all well and good, except they will cost a lot of money. The owners raised enough for the share buy-out, but presumably they'd need to raise finance again somehow. I'm not convinced they've got money to invest or would be able to raise it without saddling us with a significant debt. Besides they seem keen to reduce debt. I can't see any of it happening.

18 million 1st year parachute money won't pay off a debt like 120 million PL money though, will it?

Frank De Boer on 01:42 - Nov 2 with 1077 viewsHugeEnkins

Frank De Boer on 16:07 - Nov 1 by icecoldjack

Any new buyers with honest intentions would wish to start on the right footing, the marquee signing is normally the way to go, we could have brought Joe Allen home and the yanks would have had everyone right behind them, when they didn't do that straight away we all knew we were in for a shafting.alarm bells ringing !

When we needed strengthening elsewhere and we didn't do squat until we had money in for Ayew and ash. Alarm bells ringing !

T's been so fookin predictable from day 1 of their ownership. FG was the next target, the classic rumour mill suddenly kicks up and frankie is fooked off.
Bob the yank comes in, very predictable, another yank comes in after him , very predictable

None of it has been about making the swans better, it never was if course, my opinion is the same now as when I heard we had sold out, what the fook to these hedge fund w@nkers want out of scfc ? Money,money and money.

They did the maths, they ain't dull. staying up or going down they will clear a profit. I will argue that what huw and Co have done to the swans leaves the Petty fiasco in the shade and
It makes martinez look like the Pope !

They have actually betrayed and put at risk the whole city,millions of pounds into the local economy and 100's of jobs potentially lost , imagine being that greedy ?
Somebody needs to give them a right fookin kicking for what they've done to the fans,club and city of swansea.

They should.never be allowed to walk the streets here again.

When you put it like that... Feck me. What a mess. I wonder at what point the reality kicked in that they couldn't handle what had been created, so looked to bail?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024