Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley press conference today 17:30 - Nov 3 with 4122 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Montero finally "in the discussion" to start Sunday, but it doesn't sound like Bob expects him to be able to last 90 minutes.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bradley press conference today on 17:38 - Nov 3 with 2592 viewsjojaca

Just give one sentence answers Bob.

Even when you know, you never know?

Bradley press conference today on 17:39 - Nov 3 with 2587 viewsicecoldjack

Yay.. chippy montero is back to save the day ! Looking forward to his 20 mins of quality before turning into the invisible man for the rest of the game.
Bradley press conference today on 17:45 - Nov 3 with 2558 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I like it. He speaks well and has a handle on where we're going wrong for me.

Still a couple of weeks until I decide whether our players are going to respond to his methods.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Bradley press conference today on 17:47 - Nov 3 with 2545 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Training looks fairly serious and sullen this week, for whatever that's worth.

[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 17:49]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Bradley press conference today on 17:49 - Nov 3 with 2533 viewsjasper_T

No one who has seen Montero play would ever expect him to last 90 minutes.
Bradley press conference today on 18:07 - Nov 3 with 2472 viewsmax936

He talks well and it seems that he can see where its going wrong, the skill comes in getting across the solutions to turning those wrongs into rights, be interesting to see if he can sort it, bringing Berbatov in for his wealth of experience is maybe one of his lines of thinking in getting the players mindsets right.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bradley press conference today on 18:21 - Nov 3 with 2428 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Bradley press conference today on 18:07 - Nov 3 by max936

He talks well and it seems that he can see where its going wrong, the skill comes in getting across the solutions to turning those wrongs into rights, be interesting to see if he can sort it, bringing Berbatov in for his wealth of experience is maybe one of his lines of thinking in getting the players mindsets right.

I'm reminded of this interview where Ian Holloway said he was inspired by us to not play as if they were scared of losing all the time:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/blackpool/8645957.stm

Holloway took charge at Bloomfield Road at the start of the season after spending 12 months out of the game following his sacking by Leicester City.

"I've had a year out to think about how I wanted to do things," he added.

"When I came back I wanted to play a different type of football which I spoke about and my lads have taken to it like ducks to water.

"It's absolutely fantastic and I can't thank them enough for the way they've tried to do it.

"Ironically Swansea was a team run by [now Wigan Athletic manager] Roberto Martinez last year who I watched five or six times and was part of why I wanted to change.

"I didn't want to be scared of losing matches, I wanted to win them playing attacking football.
"The lads have responded to it and so have the crowd."

Blackpool have come into contention for a play-off place thanks to a run of six wins in seven games, with one match to go in the regular league season.

"If we win again, we're definitely there," said Holloway.

"It's a little bit different to last week where we could've won the two games and still not be there.

But with Swansea losing last week it's definitely turned our way.

"My fans are all leaping about but I've got a cagey head on."

Blackpool's current run was started by last month's 5-1 thrashing of Swansea during the Welsh side's six-match winless run - the Swans' biggest defeat under manager Paulo Sousa who took over from Martinez last June.

[...]

"I think we deserve to get there and I'm sure Paulo Sousa thinks his team deserve to get there - they've been in those play-offs for two-and-a-half months.

"They are a fantastically organised club. He's taken over this year, so well done to what he's doing but we are having a go as well."
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 18:58]

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Bradley press conference today on 18:23 - Nov 3 with 2423 viewsEilian

''there are a lot of things on my radar''

That speaks volumes for me. Bob is clearly working hard to change things up and make improvements.

Personally, I don't think we have even begun to see the true measure of BB. He may not be the best in the world but he certainly not going to sit around waiting for his luck to change. The way he openly talked about looking to bring a new player in gives me hope for the January transfer window.
Login to get fewer ads

Bradley press conference today on 18:26 - Nov 3 with 2380 viewsporschejack

Bradley press conference today on 18:23 - Nov 3 by Eilian

That speaks volumes for me. Bob is clearly working hard to change things up and make improvements.

Personally, I don't think we have even begun to see the true measure of BB. He may not be the best in the world but he certainly not going to sit around waiting for his luck to change. The way he openly talked about looking to bring a new player in gives me hope for the January transfer window.

January - we'll be 15 points adrift by then .
Bradley press conference today on 18:30 - Nov 3 with 2360 viewsWarwickHunt

Bradley press conference today on 18:30 - Nov 3 with 2359 viewsTummer_from_Texas

It always amuses me to see a manager give such a broad, non-committal answer to a question (in this case, regarding Berbatov); then the press runs with it and supporters flip out.

Bradley press conference today on 18:34 - Nov 3 with 2332 viewsmax936

Bradley press conference today on 18:30 - Nov 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

It always amuses me to see a manager give such a broad, non-committal answer to a question (in this case, regarding Berbatov); then the press runs with it and supporters flip out.

I'm expecting to see the Breaking News bar on Sky Sports News to read Swans expected to sign Berbatov, at any time now
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 19:01]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bradley press conference today on 18:43 - Nov 3 with 2288 viewsLord_Bony

Bradley press conference today on 18:26 - Nov 3 by porschejack

January - we'll be 15 points adrift by then .

Aye.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bradley press conference today on 18:43 - Nov 3 with 2288 viewsMurph75

Bradley press conference today on 17:39 - Nov 3 by icecoldjack

Yay.. chippy montero is back to save the day ! Looking forward to his 20 mins of quality before turning into the invisible man for the rest of the game.

At least we'll get 20 minutes more than we're currently getting you miserable git.
Bradley press conference today on 18:49 - Nov 3 with 2277 viewsEilian

Bradley press conference today on 18:30 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

what is funny about that dick head?

too positive for your miserable world?
Bradley press conference today on 20:17 - Nov 3 with 2070 viewsjewsonjack

Bradley press conference today on 18:49 - Nov 3 by Eilian

He talks bollocks.
Totally out of his depth. With all his 'plays' I think he would be better as an NFL coach!
I never thought Kevin Cullis would be surpassed but I fear he is Kevin Cullis mark II
Bradley press conference today on 20:31 - Nov 3 with 1994 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You're talking like luck is his only enemy. You're not mentioning his tactical naivety or his inabiity to get the best out of a shambolically weak squad

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley press conference today on 20:37 - Nov 3 with 1956 viewsWarwickHunt

Do you still believe in Father Christmas?
Bradley press conference today on 20:43 - Nov 3 with 1925 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bradley press conference today on 20:37 - Nov 3 by WarwickHunt

Do you still believe in Father Christmas?

He's called Sanity Clause over in the USA.
Of course, everybody knows there ain't no Sanity Clause...................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley press conference today on 20:46 - Nov 3 with 1909 viewsmonmouth

Bradley press conference today on 20:17 - Nov 3 by jewsonjack

He talks bollocks.
Totally out of his depth. With all his 'plays' I think he would be better as an NFL coach!
I never thought Kevin Cullis would be surpassed but I fear he is Kevin Cullis mark II

He's nowhere near that bad, and that presser was fine. It's all going to sound hackneyed and stale if (probably when) nothing changes though. You can't keep using hindsight and saying 'we didn't react in the right way' as we keep conceding sloppy goals. And if you keep telling any team they lack confidence they will....lack confidence. If they still 'lack confidence' on Sunday, when does it start being his fault?

He is reminding me of a number of over promoted people I've seen that talked a decent game for a while but looked like utter w*nkers when they couldn't eventually back it up in practice. I hope that's not his fate, because we'd be stuffed (he's the only horse we've got, if he's dogmeat so are we) but if I had to bet my life, I would say that he's clueless as to what to really do. His team selection and tactics for Sunday will tell us a lot.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bradley press conference today on 20:55 - Nov 3 with 1863 viewsvetchonian

Of course he can see where it's going wrong ...he must look in the mirror each morning

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bradley press conference today on 21:08 - Nov 3 with 1812 viewsLoyal

Problem is Max footballers find anything mentally or different rather challenging ( in the main ) the other problem is Swansea are not the quickest at recruiting players or getting players in, even free agents.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bradley press conference today on 21:20 - Nov 3 with 1752 viewsmonmouth

Bradley press conference today on 21:08 - Nov 3 by Loyal

Problem is Max footballers find anything mentally or different rather challenging ( in the main ) the other problem is Swansea are not the quickest at recruiting players or getting players in, even free agents.

Just watched 'Sexy Beast'. Brilliant stuff. If Huw facks off to Spain do you fancy being our 'Don'?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bradley press conference today on 21:22 - Nov 3 with 1735 viewsLoyal

Bradley press conference today on 21:20 - Nov 3 by monmouth

Just watched 'Sexy Beast'. Brilliant stuff. If Huw facks off to Spain do you fancy being our 'Don'?

I know several Don like characters over there. 😂
Great film.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bradley press conference today on 21:26 - Nov 3 with 1714 viewsSwanzay

Very few of them a putting in 90 minute shifts in so far, Montero should fit right in.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024