Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? 17:45 - Nov 2 with 1761 viewsporschejack

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 17:53 - Nov 2 with 1741 viewsLoyal

This type of protest hits hardest.
Entering the ground at 10 mins is more effective.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 17:56 - Nov 2 with 1723 viewsporschejack

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 17:53 - Nov 2 by Loyal

This type of protest hits hardest.
Entering the ground at 10 mins is more effective.

Or not entering at all for max effect .
When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 17:59 - Nov 2 with 1706 viewsairedale

Depending of course, what the other 20,000 do.
When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 18:02 - Nov 2 with 1693 viewsLoyal

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 17:56 - Nov 2 by porschejack

Or not entering at all for max effect .

No message from the missing .....
Just missing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 18:07 - Nov 2 with 1661 viewsporschejack

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 17:59 - Nov 2 by airedale

Depending of course, what the other 20,000 do.

Fair point , we'll never have full support for anything . I remember some being upset at a half eaten pasty being thrown at Petty in the centre stand , just before the attempted pitch invasion . Awesome atmosphere of hatred down there that evening.
Taxi for Petty .
When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 18:08 - Nov 2 with 1644 viewsLoyal

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 18:07 - Nov 2 by porschejack

Fair point , we'll never have full support for anything . I remember some being upset at a half eaten pasty being thrown at Petty in the centre stand , just before the attempted pitch invasion . Awesome atmosphere of hatred down there that evening.
Taxi for Petty .

Mike Lewis getting knocked out.

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 18:09 - Nov 2 with 1636 viewsporschejack

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 18:07 - Nov 2 by porschejack

Taxi for Petty .

I'm just guessing it was a half eaten Pasty .
When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 19:58 - Nov 2 with 1409 viewsthenorthbankbog

Best way hit them in the pocket no one renew season tickets until February after we've seen the investment
Login to get fewer ads

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 20:12 - Nov 2 with 1364 viewsLoyal

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 19:58 - Nov 2 by thenorthbankbog

Best way hit them in the pocket no one renew season tickets until February after we've seen the investment

Now this would work.

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 20:20 - Nov 2 with 1339 viewsClinton

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 19:58 - Nov 2 by thenorthbankbog

Great call. Im for it. Don't renew until late. The team needs our support in the short run so I'm not in favour of protesting before or during matches.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 20:27 - Nov 2 with 1318 viewsbonymine

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 18:08 - Nov 2 by Loyal

Mike Lewis getting knocked out.

We all had a pop at him that night he looked like he had just come out of Barons at 3am his suit and tie were all over the shop he got a bit of a kicking on the steps behind the Centre Stand 😂😂

What a tw^t he was though thinking he could just waltz into the Harry Griffiths bar as if nothing had happened .....

Beware you sell outs .....what goes around comes around.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 20:37 - Nov 2 with 1283 viewsbonymine

Agreed ! That would be a sound strategy to adopt across our whole fanbase if possible and it certainly would give US FANS some leverage at least against the Yanks but we would most definitely need to raise the 'awareness levels' of the majority of supporters outside of the usual 'hardcore' for it to be fully effective.

Good positive stuff all the same .....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 21:42 - Nov 2 with 1158 viewsthenorthbankbog

It's a strategy I'm taking anyway. As I'm reserving judgment on the yanks until then. That's when we'll know what the yanks plans are by their actions.
A. How much of a price increase there is.
B. How much has been "invested" in the playing squad.
When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 21:51 - Nov 2 with 1122 viewsjacksfullaces

around 80 minutes I suggest - will really mess with those who leave with 10 minutes to go to 'beat the traffic'
When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 21:57 - Nov 2 with 1093 viewsLandore_Jack

How about a protest outside the reception entrance? This is where all directors and shareholders enter.

#backtojack

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 05:43 - Nov 3 with 882 viewsWhiterockin

When we go 3-0 down on Sunday.
When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 07:29 - Nov 3 with 808 viewsPrivate_Partz

Great idea and I don't think it would take much to persuade the masses. In fact I think many are considering that already.
I don't want to steal your thunder mate so how about starting a thread on this one and maybe we could ask for a roll call and make it a sticky?
Put the wind up them by hitting them in the pockets unless they up their game.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2016 7:31]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 09:21 - Nov 3 with 715 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 05:43 - Nov 3 by Whiterockin

When we go 3-0 down on Sunday.

That early?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 12:32 - Nov 3 with 637 viewsJohnw102

If we do that will we not be putting more money in their pockets as STs will cost more then? Sorry if I have missed something obvious.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 12:36 - Nov 3 with 627 viewsLoyal

When do the walk out of the ground protests start ? on 20:27 - Nov 2 by bonymine

We all had a pop at him that night he looked like he had just come out of Barons at 3am his suit and tie were all over the shop he got a bit of a kicking on the steps behind the Centre Stand 😂😂

What a tw^t he was though thinking he could just waltz into the Harry Griffiths bar as if nothing had happened .....

Beware you sell outs .....what goes around comes around.

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

It's inceredible to think that two board members actually were present that game in the melee'
You would think they had some nouse.
Clearly not.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024