Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket replacement? 17:34 - Nov 18 with 2319 viewsPlazex

I lost my wallet the other day, and have got pretty much no hope of getting it back. I'm a student and refuse to pay £25 extra to watch a shower of sh1te every week (Basically 5 hours wages). Is there a way where I can get a free/reduced cost replacement card by the next home game? I've tried telling them that the barcode is worn on it but the grumpy scottish woman told me to take the old card over and they can print a new one.

I can probably get a paper ticket for next game, but after that won't be able to. Help anyone??

Poll: Where will we finish?

Season ticket replacement? on 17:45 - Nov 18 with 2297 viewsSoberBaker

Just wait outside of the East stand after the Palace game.

There'll be loads lobbing their tickets in the Tawe after the game

AMOW

Season ticket replacement? on 17:46 - Nov 18 with 2294 viewsSwanjaxs

Tell them your dog ate it?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Season ticket replacement? on 18:05 - Nov 18 with 2272 viewsJBT95

So you lost it cause you keep it on you at all times?

That's your own fault pay the £25 like everybody else and stop being a scab.

Mine lives at home other than matchday.

Can't understand why people take all their cards, memberships, tickets, NI cards around with them. If you lose your wallet, you are f&cked. I'm expecting somebody to have a pop at me for saying this but end of the day it's sensible.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 18:06]
Season ticket replacement? on 18:10 - Nov 18 with 2256 viewsJackfath

Season ticket replacement? on 18:05 - Nov 18 by JBT95

Can't understand why people take all their cards, memberships, tickets, NI cards around with them. If you lose your wallet, you are f&cked. I'm expecting somebody to have a pop at me for saying this but end of the day it's sensible.

What if you get burgled? You'll be kicking yourself when someone says it's your fault and you should have kept them on you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Season ticket replacement? on 18:15 - Nov 18 with 2239 viewsdickythorpe

If you have a season ticket it is in your name.
If you report it lost it shouldn't take to long to replace as its on record and only you can use it.

Why the feck charge £25???? Banks don't charge you for replacement cards!!!
Season ticket replacement? on 18:28 - Nov 18 with 2215 viewssplJack

I lost mine over the summer. I went down the ticket office expecting them to charge me but they issued a replacement and didn't ask for any money.
Season ticket replacement? on 18:30 - Nov 18 with 2205 viewsSwanjaxs

Season ticket replacement? on 18:28 - Nov 18 by splJack

I lost mine over the summer. I went down the ticket office expecting them to charge me but they issued a replacement and didn't ask for any money.

Looks like the grumpy scottish woman was just having a bad day then!! Try again tomorrow perhaps.😉

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Season ticket replacement? on 18:43 - Nov 18 with 2173 viewsblueytheblue

Season ticket replacement? on 18:10 - Nov 18 by Jackfath

What if you get burgled? You'll be kicking yourself when someone says it's your fault and you should have kept them on you.

Should always take your house with you. That'll stop the burglars. Pickpockets might have a field day though.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket replacement? on 19:40 - Nov 18 with 2104 viewsFlash

I had my season ticket card replaced free of charge in the close season as the bar code had become worn.
I always thought that they charged for a replacement card, unless you gave over the old card at the same time.
Season ticket replacement? on 19:45 - Nov 18 with 2090 viewsLeonWasGod

Miserable bugger 😂
Season ticket replacement? on 19:57 - Nov 18 with 2071 viewsbonymine

If you got burgled and your Season Ticket was in your wallet the burglars would be straight back the next day to bring your Season Ticket back 😂😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Season ticket replacement? on 19:58 - Nov 18 with 2068 viewsJBT95

There is a much bigger chance of losing your wallet out or being robbed on the street than your whole house going over and them finding your NI card and then wanting to take it.
Season ticket replacement? on 20:05 - Nov 18 with 2057 viewsNeathJack

Regardless of whether or not someone should carry their card with them or not, a £25 charge for a replacement is utterly disgusting and just one of the many ways the fans are being fleeced.

Certainly in the case of the first time it is lost. If someone is losing it on a regular basis then a charge is fair enough but otherwise it's a disgrace.
Season ticket replacement? on 20:09 - Nov 18 with 2039 viewsjack2jack

Season ticket replacement? on 18:30 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Looks like the grumpy scottish woman was just having a bad day then!! Try again tomorrow perhaps.😉

In fairness Lesley has always been very helpful..
Season ticket replacement? on 05:50 - Nov 19 with 1899 viewsLoyal

Season ticket replacement? on 20:09 - Nov 18 by jack2jack

She needs more haggis in her diet.
Next week more stereotypes like sheep and Welsh people.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Season ticket replacement? on 07:15 - Nov 19 with 1881 viewsbarry_island

Season ticket replacement? on 19:57 - Nov 18 by bonymine

If you got burgled and your Season Ticket was in your wallet the burglars would be straight back the next day to bring your Season Ticket back 😂😂😂

Haven't heard that since the old Fourth Division. A real sign of the times.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Season ticket replacement? on 08:05 - Nov 19 with 1864 viewsJackfath

Season ticket replacement? on 19:58 - Nov 18 by JBT95

There is a much bigger chance of losing your wallet out or being robbed on the street than your whole house going over and them finding your NI card and then wanting to take it.

I've never lost my wallet, or any of my cards. I've been burgled twice. Sort of puts your theory to bed sonny.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Season ticket replacement? on 08:32 - Nov 19 with 1840 viewscsf

Seconded. Excellent member of staff, knows exactly what she's doing always friendly and helpful when I go down
Season ticket replacement? on 08:32 - Nov 19 with 1840 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes she is always very nice ...

Beware of the Risen People

Season ticket replacement? on 09:08 - Nov 19 with 1799 viewsDrGonzo

Do you use that tone when you talk to people face to face? Do you have all of your teeth?
Season ticket replacement? on 09:49 - Nov 19 with 1764 viewsblueytheblue

Season ticket replacement? on 20:05 - Nov 18 by NeathJack

Regardless of whether or not someone should carry their card with them or not, a £25 charge for a replacement is utterly disgusting and just one of the many ways the fans are being fleeced.

Certainly in the case of the first time it is lost. If someone is losing it on a regular basis then a charge is fair enough but otherwise it's a disgrace.

Fee for a replacement card with us is either £3 or £5 from memory. When I needed one took less than five minutes to generate. £25 is a ripoff.

Season ticket replacement? on 10:15 - Nov 19 with 1739 viewsoldcob

Season ticket replacement? on 09:49 - Nov 19 by blueytheblue

Fee for a replacement card with us is either £3 or £5 from memory. When I needed one took less than five minutes to generate. £25 is a ripoff.

A Cardiff supporter I know was so disgusted with their form he nailed his season ticket to the main gate of the stadium one night. After a good nights sleep he regretted what he had done and hot heeled it down to the stadium, only to find someone had pinched the nail.
Season ticket replacement? on 11:16 - Nov 19 with 1693 viewsblueytheblue

Season ticket replacement? on 10:15 - Nov 19 by oldcob

A Cardiff supporter I know was so disgusted with their form he nailed his season ticket to the main gate of the stadium one night. After a good nights sleep he regretted what he had done and hot heeled it down to the stadium, only to find someone had pinched the nail.

Baddum-tish.

Season ticket replacement? on 12:31 - Nov 19 with 1642 viewsLoyal

Season ticket replacement? on 09:08 - Nov 19 by DrGonzo

Do you use that tone when you talk to people face to face? Do you have all of your teeth?

He didn't used to be like this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Season ticket replacement? on 14:02 - Nov 19 with 1591 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

People like you are why the club has been able to attain a position where they can walk over fans however they please.

£25 to print out another piece of plastic which takes 30 seconds of an employees time and uses a 5p plastic card?

Yes it was silly from the original poster but why should he be conned by the club he loves over such an incident?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024