Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Semi rural locations near Swansea 20:41 - Dec 11 with 7807 viewscackinthesackjack

a work colleague is moving to the area soon and wants to live in a quiet semi-rural location. I was thinking Felindre but can someone suggest nice areas that fit the above criteria?

Thanks in advance

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 20:43 - Dec 11 with 4445 viewsSoberBaker

Outskirts of The Gower?

AMOW

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 20:44 - Dec 11 with 4439 viewsDarran

Baglan mountain.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 20:46 - Dec 11 with 4428 viewsDr_Winston

Felindre is a decent shout. Depends how far he's willing to travel.

Can range from further up the valley to Gower area.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 20:51 - Dec 11 with 4413 viewsItchySphincter

Not one part of me would consider Felindre a nice place to Live. Most surrounding areas are 'semi rural' but I'd definitely go west rather than north.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 20:53 - Dec 11 with 4390 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Murton.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:14 - Dec 11 with 4339 viewsKerouac

Which price range are we talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:14 - Dec 11 with 4339 viewsskippyjack

Here's another 50k a year bellend that doesn't want to be disturbed, because he suffers from the mysterious concept called stress, and a superiority concept.

Can't believe we're still producing these numpties.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:21 - Dec 11 with 4323 viewsItchySphincter

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:14 - Dec 11 by skippyjack

Here's another 50k a year bellend that doesn't want to be disturbed, because he suffers from the mysterious concept called stress, and a superiority concept.

Can't believe we're still producing these numpties.

Yeah f*ck him, stick him on benefits and give him e a view of Dyfatty lights. That'll learn him.

Login to get fewer ads

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:29 - Dec 11 with 4303 viewsskippyjack

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:21 - Dec 11 by ItchySphincter

Yeah f*ck him, stick him on benefits and give him e a view of Dyfatty lights. That'll learn him.

f*cking right.. he'll understand what stress is then..

but well paid people don't understand f*ck all these days.. in fact.. they don't learn nothing.. they just say they're fantastic and get paid for it... then they call people jealous when they get called up on their ineptitude.

they've got illnesses these types.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:35 - Dec 11 with 4281 viewsLeonWasGod

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 20:53 - Dec 11 by Joe_bradshaw

Murton.

I'd second that, we enjoy it. Got to be careful with house choice though or you'll find yourself in a retirement village. Bish is good, as too Southgate (if you can find anywhere and afford it). Down into Swansea is straight forward and quick (bit busy weekdays), but as soon as you cross the common it feels like you're leaving Swansea behind and you can breath.
Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:36 - Dec 11 with 4281 viewsexiledclaseboy

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:29 - Dec 11 by skippyjack

f*cking right.. he'll understand what stress is then..

but well paid people don't understand f*ck all these days.. in fact.. they don't learn nothing.. they just say they're fantastic and get paid for it... then they call people jealous when they get called up on their ineptitude.

they've got illnesses these types.

"...they don't learn anything..."

Just saying.

Poll: Tory leader

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:40 - Dec 11 with 4266 viewsBanosswan

Craig Cefn Parc

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:50 - Dec 11 with 4236 viewsskippyjack

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:36 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

"...they don't learn anything..."

Just saying.

"...Just Saying..."

This isn't actually relevant, for the point in question.

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:55 - Dec 11 with 4223 viewsexiledclaseboy

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:50 - Dec 11 by skippyjack

"...Just Saying..."

Neither is anything you've ever written on this forum. Ever.

Yeah I know, I'm thick as mince etc and will soon have a headache or something after aliens give me a mind probe. Saved you the bother.

Poll: Tory leader

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:13 - Dec 11 with 4175 viewsskippyjack

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:55 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

Neither is anything you've ever written on this forum. Ever.

Yeah I know, I'm thick as mince etc and will soon have a headache or something after aliens give me a mind probe. Saved you the bother.

Life is about opinions ain't it?.. no, I stated that insulting the Royal family was not the brightest of moves.. and certain people could potentially manipulate that person's mind to have a right severe headache for a week.. or drop certain chemicals in their food, so they'll have a fever.

if you know your history, which you obviously do.. they used to kill people for being insulted and mocked.. but now they probably just attempt to p*ss you off.. for being an idiot.

They might not kill people anymore.. but they could quite easily make your life a tad uncomfortable.. until you can behave yourself.

And I wouldn't blame them for giving a few people a few good slaps.

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:17 - Dec 11 with 4159 viewsKerouac

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:40 - Dec 11 by Banosswan

Craig Cefn Parc

That's a good shout. I love that road leading out of there towards Ammanford...beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:18 - Dec 11 with 4154 viewsunion_jack

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:50 - Dec 11 by skippyjack

"...Just Saying..."

Actually it's totally relevant because by not learning nothing means they learnt something. Understand? Sort of defeats your point a tad.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:19 - Dec 11 with 4150 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:13 - Dec 11 by skippyjack

Life is about opinions ain't it?.. no, I stated that insulting the Royal family was not the brightest of moves.. and certain people could potentially manipulate that person's mind to have a right severe headache for a week.. or drop certain chemicals in their food, so they'll have a fever.

if you know your history, which you obviously do.. they used to kill people for being insulted and mocked.. but now they probably just attempt to p*ss you off.. for being an idiot.

They might not kill people anymore.. but they could quite easily make your life a tad uncomfortable.. until you can behave yourself.

And I wouldn't blame them for giving a few people a few good slaps.

😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:23 - Dec 11 with 4136 viewssherpajacob

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41163072.html

Sorted.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:24 - Dec 11 with 4129 viewsSwanjaxs

Blaenymaes is semi rural and his money would go a long way if he's prepared to compromise a little....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:28 - Dec 11 with 4116 viewsmonmouth

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 21:35 - Dec 11 by LeonWasGod

I'd second that, we enjoy it. Got to be careful with house choice though or you'll find yourself in a retirement village. Bish is good, as too Southgate (if you can find anywhere and afford it). Down into Swansea is straight forward and quick (bit busy weekdays), but as soon as you cross the common it feels like you're leaving Swansea behind and you can breath.

Bishopston is where we would be looking, were we wanting to come back to Swansea. Further out I always liked the countryside around Llandovery but I've no idea what it's like to live up there.

Caeriethin used to be quite rural when I was growing up there, what with all the horses strolling down the road and nosing in the bins.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:44 - Dec 11 with 4084 viewsWxmJax

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:23 - Dec 11 by sherpajacob

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-41163072.html

Sorted.

Which sportsman lives in a house like this ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:50 - Dec 11 with 4066 viewssherpajacob

If money is tight.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52857578.html

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 23:10 - Dec 11 with 4016 viewsItchySphincter

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:17 - Dec 11 by Kerouac

That's a good shout. I love that road leading out of there towards Ammanford...beautiful.

No it ain't, it's grim exposed misery. Gimme the beach an hills and Gower any day over the bleak windswept views of the Amman Valley. Shithole.

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 11:12 - Dec 12 with 3849 viewsGowerjack

Semi rural locations near Swansea on 22:24 - Dec 11 by Swanjaxs

Blaenymaes is semi rural and his money would go a long way if he's prepared to compromise a little....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024