Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While we're debating who should be manager... 20:29 - Dec 29 with 1640 viewsjackrabbit

...why don't we give some thought to who should be playing for us? I must admit the Redknapp 'I'll ask Terry to join me' proposition has sold me. The prospect of a dominant force like John Terry in the centre of our defence, backed up by 'Arry pulling strings for additional players and calling in favours at other clubs is a very attractive one that has me drooling uncontrollably!

I watched Spurs demolish Saints last night and was open-mouthed in admiration for Danny Rose. What a full back - fast, incisive, excellent ball control and the eye for a defence-splitting pass. Eh? No of course he wouldn't join us, ....but the man he is keeping out of the side might. A player by the name of Ben Davies. Ben must know that while Rose is fit, he's not going to play. IMHO Pochettino wouldn't sell him, but he may well agree to loan him out to keep him match fit. And where better than Swansea, who would welcome him back like a long lost hero. 'Arry might still be on good terms with the Spurs hierarchy and could make it happen. Oh I know it's all pie in the sky conjecture but what the hell are we supposed to do? We're up shit creek in a barbed wire canoe and no paddle.
While we're debating who should be manager... on 21:22 - Dec 29 with 1570 viewsjackrabbit

I forgot to mention that I thought it was quite curious that Redknapp should publically mention Terry by name in relation to Swansea, unless.....he had already brooched the subject with Terry and received a favourable response, or at least not a negative response. Wouldn't that be a cavalry-to-the-rescue moment?!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024