Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a difference Olsson has made 14:23 - Jan 21 with 2830 viewsdeanscfc

That's all. To have someone else who can go forward from the left.

Superb win
What a difference Olsson has made on 14:29 - Jan 21 with 2792 viewsawayjack

Great performance. Pace to burn, solid tackling and keeps his eye on the ball to block crosses. Great debut.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2017 14:35]
What a difference Olsson has made on 14:59 - Jan 21 with 2730 viewsPegojack

Outstanding debut. Pushed in the back for their first goal. Ref should be named Kevin 'big club's' Friend.
What a difference Olsson has made on 15:02 - Jan 21 with 2689 viewsSmellyplumz

Close the door on the way out Neil there's a good boy.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What a difference Olsson has made on 15:03 - Jan 21 with 2670 viewsoldcob

What a difference Olsson has made on 14:59 - Jan 21 by Pegojack

Outstanding debut. Pushed in the back for their first goal. Ref should be named Kevin 'big club's' Friend.

Unless he was injured I would have left him on for the 90. Naughton was again weak in comparison.
What a difference Olsson has made on 15:04 - Jan 21 with 2656 viewsunion_jack

And less than a week to train with the rest of the squad (Carroll as well).

Could / should only get better.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What a difference Olsson has made on 15:05 - Jan 21 with 2613 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully Taylor has played his last game for us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

N/A. on 15:22 - Jan 21 with 2506 viewsHuw57

What a difference Olsson has made on 15:04 - Jan 21 by union_jack

And less than a week to train with the rest of the squad (Carroll as well).

Could / should only get better.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:54]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

What a difference Olsson has made on 15:25 - Jan 21 with 2458 viewsPegojack

What a difference Olsson has made on 15:03 - Jan 21 by oldcob

Unless he was injured I would have left him on for the 90. Naughton was again weak in comparison.

I hope Clement can coach him to actually close down and tackle his winger rather thsn stand five yards off and invite the cross (see first liverpool goal)
Login to get fewer ads

What a difference Olsson has made on 15:27 - Jan 21 with 2432 viewsnyc_swans

he was very good getting forward. needs to work on his positioning while defending but lots of promise.

just goes to show what he have been used to since davies left when you can stick in an above average championship player and he makes an enormous difference immediately.
What a difference Olsson has made on 16:28 - Jan 21 with 2245 viewsjack2jack

I like him,great first appearance, adds something Taylor can only dream about,we'll done mate.
What a difference Olsson has made on 17:48 - Jan 21 with 2031 viewsdeanscfc

I feel pretty justified in what I said up to two years ago now about Taylor holding us back. I don't think we would have been struggling like we are if we'd upgraded both our full bacms. It's a hugely important position for us and having ones that can go forward makes our style so much more threatening. Hopefully Olsson will be able to replicate today many times this season.

Thought Llorente was class today too, not just his goals but his work in midfield.
What a difference Olsson has made on 17:51 - Jan 21 with 2001 viewsperchrockjack

Apart from lacking skill,Taylor has an attitude issue and clearly one for his colleagues to pinch full in the mouth.

Best day s work Rotledge has done

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What a difference Olsson has made on 17:53 - Jan 21 with 1983 viewsjasper_T

What a difference Olsson has made on 15:27 - Jan 21 by nyc_swans

he was very good getting forward. needs to work on his positioning while defending but lots of promise.

just goes to show what he have been used to since davies left when you can stick in an above average championship player and he makes an enormous difference immediately.

Well we all got excited when Kingsley came in, and he's a decent League One player.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024