Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? 16:29 - Apr 20 with 3191 viewsDarran

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 16:30 - Apr 20 with 1988 viewsblueytheblue

I am abstaining from voting for obvious reasons.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:03 - Apr 20 with 1941 viewsBLAZE

Ebo. Bluey is a second rate, male version of Lisa. A self declared expert on everything.
Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:06 - Apr 20 with 1926 viewsLord_Bony

Grow up ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:07 - Apr 20 with 1916 viewsDarran

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:06 - Apr 20 by Lord_Bony

Grow up ffs.

Why does Blaze have to grow up you miserable prick?

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:10 - Apr 20 with 1906 viewsNeath_Jack

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:03 - Apr 20 by BLAZE

Ebo. Bluey is a second rate, male version of Lisa. A self declared expert on everything.

Not to mention he's a cardiff c*nt either.

You Jacks that are backing the vermin over a fellow Jack, hang your heads in shame.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:11 - Apr 20 with 1903 viewsblueytheblue

Blaze is entitled to his opinion...

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:12 - Apr 20 with 1898 viewsDarran

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:10 - Apr 20 by Neath_Jack

Not to mention he's a cardiff c*nt either.

You Jacks that are backing the vermin over a fellow Jack, hang your heads in shame.

I'm yet to vote I'm saving all my 10 usernames for when it gets tight.

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:15 - Apr 20 with 1892 viewsblueytheblue

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:12 - Apr 20 by Darran

I'm yet to vote I'm saving all my 10 usernames for when it gets tight.

It's all right, I'll do him over when proportional representation is used and I gain all the 2nd place votes...

... oh.

Login to get fewer ads

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:25 - Apr 20 with 1868 viewsAnotherJohn

Bluey has a handicap for the obvious reason. However, I sense that he is gradually being turned. The acid test will be whether he stays with us if we go down. I think he will (if it happens).
Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:30 - Apr 20 with 1842 viewsskippyjack

Blaze can f*ck off

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:31 - Apr 20 with 1840 viewsNeath_Jack

This thread a perfect example of why we are in the state we find ourselves in today. No pride, no fight, easily impressed with a few well placed words.

This would never have happened 20 years ago, the Premier League has made people go soft.

Roll over lads and let the sewer rat tickle your yellow bellies for you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:34 - Apr 20 with 1831 viewsDarran

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:30 - Apr 20 by skippyjack

Blaze can f*ck off

You can't speak about family like that you prick.

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:36 - Apr 20 with 1827 viewsskippyjack

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:34 - Apr 20 by Darran

You can't speak about family like that you prick.

Yeah.. but yours are not trying to intentionally kill you.. there's a 'slight' difference.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:40 - Apr 20 with 1807 viewsblueytheblue

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 17:31 - Apr 20 by Neath_Jack

This thread a perfect example of why we are in the state we find ourselves in today. No pride, no fight, easily impressed with a few well placed words.

This would never have happened 20 years ago, the Premier League has made people go soft.

Roll over lads and let the sewer rat tickle your yellow bellies for you.

If you've got a yellow belly I'd advise seeing a doctor immediately.

Could be a sign of liver disease, maybe hepititis.

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:23 - Apr 20 with 1756 viewsLohengrin

Lisa, if you're reading this I don't know what the Vizsla does but I'd happily roll over and kick my legs in the air if you tickled mine...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:35 - Apr 20 with 1731 viewsDrizzy

Where's the option for neither?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:36 - Apr 20 with 1716 viewsLohengrin

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:35 - Apr 20 by Drizzy

Where's the option for neither?

Not voting at all would be my guess.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:38 - Apr 20 with 1706 viewsDrizzy

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:36 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

I should rephrase. Where's the option for both c*nts?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:39 - Apr 20 with 1702 viewsskippyjack

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:36 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

Don't Lohengrin.. the boy hasn't come out of the womb yet.. he's still coming to terms with his inner feminine identity.

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:39 - Apr 20 with 1702 viewsDarran

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:38 - Apr 20 by Drizzy

I should rephrase. Where's the option for both c*nts?

Fair point.

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:42 - Apr 20 with 1687 viewsskippyjack

Let's be honest.. you've got bluey the conservative Tory who has never met a bureaucrat in his life.

And Ebo.. who thinks Gaddafi and Lenin were bastion martyrs

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:44 - Apr 20 with 1680 viewsDarran

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:42 - Apr 20 by skippyjack

Let's be honest.. you've got bluey the conservative Tory who has never met a bureaucrat in his life.

And Ebo.. who thinks Gaddafi and Lenin were bastion martyrs

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:49 - Apr 20 with 1667 viewsJackfath

I'd like to vote for them both as I like everyone on here. You're all smashing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 19:00 - Apr 20 with 1648 viewsplasjack

Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 18:49 - Apr 20 by Jackfath

I'd like to vote for them both as I like everyone on here. You're all smashing.

We all need a hobby, and that includes me.
Who do you prefer as a poster Bluey or Ebo? on 20:11 - Apr 20 with 1560 viewsGowerjack

Perchie for me every time..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024