Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jez watch 18:17 - Apr 20 with 1915 viewsperchrockjack

See today his invited audience creaming themselves .

Establishment versus the people, eh

Ordinary people ffs

More spending: more debt , not long ago he was hounding Tories about the high level of debt

More taxes for 70k earners

10 quid per hour minimum wage. Pity pensioners then

People will feck off ,close up shop, people will lose their jobs and the debt will carry on mounting up

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jez watch on 18:25 - Apr 20 with 1229 viewsLohengrin

Did anybody ask him about what his friends did to Jean McConville?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jez watch on 18:32 - Apr 20 with 1210 viewsblueytheblue

Funnily enough, no.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Jez watch on 18:34 - Apr 20 with 1207 viewsLohengrin

Jez watch on 18:32 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Funnily enough, no.

Odd that. I keep hearing claims about him being character-assassinated by the media yet curiously little about his association with actual assassins.

Jez watch on 18:34 - Apr 20 with 1207 viewsperchrockjack

Invited audience

Anyway, all friends now and all bitterness forgotten

Innit Killy

Jez watch on 18:37 - Apr 20 with 1200 viewsEbo

Jez watch on 18:34 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

Odd that. I keep hearing claims about him being character-assassinated by the media yet curiously little about his association with actual assassins.

It's also rather odd that Jez played a hand in bringing peace to Northern Ireland without firing a bullet.
People tend to forget that. You can solve a problem without resorting to violence you know.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Jez watch on 18:38 - Apr 20 with 1197 viewsperchrockjack

Really. Cracker that

Jez watch on 18:41 - Apr 20 with 1195 viewsLohengrin

Jez watch on 18:37 - Apr 20 by Ebo

It's also rather odd that Jez played a hand in bringing peace to Northern Ireland without firing a bullet.
People tend to forget that. You can solve a problem without resorting to violence you know.

Oh! please. Acting like a thirteen-year-old groupie around terrorists isn't helping to bring about peace it's repulsive.

Jez watch on 18:42 - Apr 20 with 1192 viewsDarran

Jez watch on 18:41 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

Oh! please. Acting like a thirteen-year-old groupie around terrorists isn't helping to bring about peace it's repulsive.

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Jez watch on 18:43 - Apr 20 with 1190 viewsKilkennyjack

Jez watch on 18:34 - Apr 20 by perchrockjack

Invited audience

Anyway, all friends now and all bitterness forgotten

Innit Killy

Luckily the good people actually in Northern Ireland have somehow managed to move on and enjoy a more peaceful future together. Good for them - all of them.

You on the other hand are a very silly old man who is stuck in the dreadful past - and who is unable to move forward with our modern world. Thank God nobody gives a toss what you think.

Beware of the Risen People

Jez watch on 18:46 - Apr 20 with 1186 viewsEbo

Jez watch on 18:41 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

Well the shootings, bombings etc really worked didn't it? As much as you detest him he has helped to save lives and bring peace and prosperity to NI. He succeeded where others failed.

It must stick in your throat that but it is what it is.

Would you prefer that NI was still a war zone of hated and violence? It didn't get anyone anywhere.

Jez watch on 18:53 - Apr 20 with 1172 viewsblueytheblue

Jez watch on 18:46 - Apr 20 by Ebo

Well the shootings, bombings etc really worked didn't it? As much as you detest him he has helped to save lives and bring peace and prosperity to NI. He succeeded where others failed.

Would you prefer that NI was still a war zone of hated and violence? It didn't get anyone anywhere.

Can you explain in detail precisely what Corbyn did to bring peace?

I mean, he voted against the Anglo-Irish agreement due to wanting a united Ireland.

Invited Gerry Adams and member of Sinn Fein to parliament mere weeks after the Brighton bombing.

So what lives did he save, what peace and prosperity did he bring to NI when he wants a united Ireland? What actual actions did he "succeed" in?

Jez watch on 18:53 - Apr 20 with 1172 viewsLohengrin

Jez watch on 18:46 - Apr 20 by Ebo

You seem to be labouring under a vastly over-inflated impression of Corbyn's impact, Ebo.

...and, no. I wouldn't want to see a return to the mayhem of the '80's. Nobody in their right mind would.

Jez watch on 19:02 - Apr 20 with 1150 viewsEbo

Jez watch on 18:53 - Apr 20 by Lohengrin

You seem to be labouring under a vastly over-inflated impression of Corbyn's impact, Ebo.

...and, no. I wouldn't want to see a return to the mayhem of the '80's. Nobody in their right mind would.

If it was anyone but Labour or Corbyn you'd be creaming Loh. He played his part and that's that. To label him a terrorist is preposterous. He was far from it. He knew that fighting would never solve the troubles, only dialogue.

Jez watch on 19:04 - Apr 20 with 1145 viewsBrynCartwright

What's with all the white shirt, red tie, Donald Trump shite?. Obvious image makeover that makes me want to cringe. I will vote Labour to get Gower back, but Jeremy is a liability. It all went tits up when the wrong Miliband brother was elected.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Jez watch on 19:05 - Apr 20 with 1144 viewsblueytheblue

Jez watch on 19:02 - Apr 20 by Ebo

If it was anyone but Labour or Corbyn you'd be creaming Loh. He played his part and that's that. To label him a terrorist is preposterous. He was far from it. He knew that fighting would never solve the troubles, only dialogue.

What part?

What precisely did Corbyn do?

You can't claim he played his part without defining what that part was!

Jez watch on 19:15 - Apr 20 with 1127 viewsLohengrin

Jez watch on 19:02 - Apr 20 by Ebo

I haven't labelled him a terrorist, Ebo, but I do find him wildly contradictory, schizophrenic, almost. He's someone who likes to talk about "a new, gentler kind of politics while simultaneously associating with or upholding the memory of some of the most morally-depraved characters of the twentieth century. He simply doesn't add up.

Jez watch on 19:22 - Apr 20 with 1102 viewsWarwickHunt

Jez watch on 19:04 - Apr 20 by BrynCartwright

What's with all the white shirt, red tie, Donald Trump shite?. Obvious image makeover that makes me want to cringe. I will vote Labour to get Gower back, but Jeremy is a liability. It all went tits up when the wrong Miliband brother was elected.

Shame he couldn't even manage to do his tie up properly.

Jez watch on 19:30 - Apr 20 with 1089 viewsblueytheblue

Since ebo's not replying, does anyone know precisely what Corbyn did to bring peace, love, hugs and bunnies to Ireland/N Ireland? Anyone?

Jez watch on 19:38 - Apr 20 with 1072 viewsPrivate_Partz

Despite the obvious hatred the OP is the only one tha actually discusses some of Labour's policies.
What colour his tie is, whether he does it up properly or not, of what his involvement in the NI peace process is hardly relebvent to the forthcoming election.
This is what JC and Labour are up against. I suspect the media will take a very similar stance to this thread.
Taxing the rich to help the por is fine by me btw.
Unfortunately Lib Dems will get my vote regardless.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jez watch on 19:49 - Apr 20 with 1058 viewsLohengrin

Jez watch on 19:30 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Since ebo's not replying, does anyone know precisely what Corbyn did to bring peace, love, hugs and bunnies to Ireland/N Ireland? Anyone?

Did Corbyn and Abbott reenact John and Yoko's bed-in for peace, perhaps?

Jez watch on 19:55 - Apr 20 with 1048 viewsEbo

Jez watch on 19:30 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Go and research it yourself. I've wasted a bit too much time talking to slime like you today. Off you f*ck.

Jez watch on 20:36 - Apr 20 with 1012 viewsblueytheblue

Jez watch on 19:55 - Apr 20 by Ebo

Go and research it yourself. I've wasted a bit too much time talking to slime like you today. Off you f*ck.

Yup voting against the anglo-Irish agreement.

Praising dead IRA scum.

Inviting scum like Adams to parliament weeks after his IRA chums murdered Ian Gow.

Nobel peace prize winning effort that.

Jez watch on 20:45 - Apr 20 with 997 viewscontroversial_jack

Jez watch on 20:36 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Yup voting against the anglo-Irish agreement.

Praising dead IRA scum.

Inviting scum like Adams to parliament weeks after his IRA chums murdered Ian Gow.

Nobel peace prize winning effort that.

Has he sold weapons to Saudi or the Syrian rebels? Now that would be real terrorist supporting!
Jez watch on 20:47 - Apr 20 with 990 viewsblueytheblue

Jez watch on 20:45 - Apr 20 by controversial_jack

Has he sold weapons to Saudi or the Syrian rebels? Now that would be real terrorist supporting!

Tend to agree re Saudis - although can't see any government not selling. Syrian rebels, eh with Assad's abuses it's a judgement call.

Amazed Tebbit didn't know the fuk out of Corbyn over Adam in parliament weeks after Brighton. Insensitive to say the least.

Jez watch on 20:56 - Apr 20 with 976 viewscontroversial_jack

Jez watch on 20:47 - Apr 20 by blueytheblue

Tend to agree re Saudis - although can't see any government not selling. Syrian rebels, eh with Assad's abuses it's a judgement call.

Amazed Tebbit didn't know the fuk out of Corbyn over Adam in parliament weeks after Brighton. Insensitive to say the least.

Aren't the Syrian rebels attempting to overthrow a legit sovereign govt? isn't that against international law?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024