Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On manoeuvres for Sunday 21:28 - May 15 with 7661 viewsConkFinder

I've managed to avoid the stewards here tonight and will be spending the rest of this week hiding in the ground. I have sufficient sandwiches and crisps for at least four days and intend on utilising my inside knowledge of the ground to cook food each night. The beer will also provide a decent distraction to the boredom.
Currently in the east stand bogs but intend moving west shortly.

Hiding in the ground until Sunday. I will report my locations throughout the week.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:12 - May 15 with 4003 viewsBillyChong

Lol
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:14 - May 15 with 3989 viewsmonmouth

Fair do's, that made me snicker like Muttley.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:26 - May 15 with 3939 viewsspiderboy

I.m sending in a drone! landing 38 degrees north of big conks seat.
supplies include;
blankets
sleeping bag,
and a full selection of max boyce !enjoy!
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:49 - May 15 with 3871 viewsConkFinder

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:26 - May 15 by spiderboy

I.m sending in a drone! landing 38 degrees north of big conks seat.
supplies include;
blankets
sleeping bag,
and a full selection of max boyce !enjoy!

No coordinates yet Spider, it would cause a kerfuffle.

I'm now in strategic point 7, approximately thirty metres from the closest kettle.
Where's Alan ?

As an aside I will be out on reconnaissance overnight towards the centre west. Targets 1and 2 are suspected of being in situ by 1450 hours on P day so certain techniques will be employed. Anyone with season tickets ( seats ) in the south stand leave your seat numbers here as I am offering a valet service to raise funds for my inevitable arrest and conviction come Sunday evening.

ConkFinder out.

Hiding in the ground until Sunday. I will report my locations throughout the week.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:55 - May 15 with 3850 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ow Conk. Make sure those fcking lines are still on the fcking pitch come the weekend. You nose we still have one game left this season.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 00:51 - May 16 with 3722 viewsSwansNZ

You could just buy a ticket for Sunday

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 01:07 - May 16 with 3699 viewsConkFinder

Temperatures have dropped boys, I'm crawling round the lower south, they didn't do a great job cleaning up last game for sure but I've cleaned Jonesys seat ( that's a pound mush ) and I'm about to start on a Clive Walsh' s seat now. Really foggy as well. Earlier on a wolf nearly sniffed me out but I confused him with my ninja fingers. They've left a light on in the Penderyn suite so I'm hoping to get there for 0500 hours.

When I get there I'll get back to you, I've left the portable German klip filters on the bus, so I'll make do with homemade.

Wish me luck, laters.

Test one two.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 11:38]

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:00 - May 16 with 3483 viewsBrother_Ben

Found your thread, I see you accounted for food.
Hope all is well
Login to get fewer ads

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:01 - May 16 with 3475 viewsConkFinder

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:00 - May 16 by Brother_Ben

Found your thread, I see you accounted for food.
Hope all is well

Where was I brother ?
This is a scareyvplace at night.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:28 - May 16 with 3413 viewsBrother_Ben

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:01 - May 16 by ConkFinder

Where was I brother ?
This is a scareyvplace at night.

You thought your thread was deleted. Here it is.

Do the TV's on the concourse work at all?
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:45 - May 16 with 3375 viewsConkFinder

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:28 - May 16 by Brother_Ben

You thought your thread was deleted. Here it is.

Do the TV's on the concourse work at all?

I'm running a technical diagnosis over night.
At the moment Huw is playing football with the ghost of Reg Pike in the players tunnel.
I had numerous issues as well early morning. Once the wolf was chased off ( I have ninja fingers ) I tried to get over to the Penderyn suite via the south stand cleaning a few seats on the way. This is where my problems started, I think there is a force field stopping night time movement south to west so this evening after Leigh Dineens weekly BBQ on the pitch I am going north by north west. This depends on the time Dineens BBQ finishes and if he cleans up or not.

Standing by.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 18:52 - May 16 with 3109 viewsjack2jack

Psst! Conk, update please,has your position been compromised,are you reading me, over!
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 19:02 - May 16 with 3086 viewslonglostjack

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:49 - May 15 by ConkFinder

No coordinates yet Spider, it would cause a kerfuffle.

I'm now in strategic point 7, approximately thirty metres from the closest kettle.
Where's Alan ?

As an aside I will be out on reconnaissance overnight towards the centre west. Targets 1and 2 are suspected of being in situ by 1450 hours on P day so certain techniques will be employed. Anyone with season tickets ( seats ) in the south stand leave your seat numbers here as I am offering a valet service to raise funds for my inevitable arrest and conviction come Sunday evening.

ConkFinder out.

Careful which tap you turn on from position 7 - one of them works them works the sprinklers. Curt would know which one.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 19:04]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:08 - May 16 with 2994 viewsspiderboy

I am considering tunnelling my way in to bring supplies;
Should I?
Or should I not?
Give details please to the nearest carrier pigeon and give it instructions to fly due south.
Otherwise I shall assume that tunnel idea is a no go and your eating the pigeon!
PLEASE ADVISE
PS.YOUR JACK ARMY AWAITS INSTRUCTIONS!
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:33 - May 16 with 2950 viewssherpajacob

If you're running low on supplies, I can nip down to B&Q in the morning and rig up a balista out of mdf and launch a few gregg's in.

Call agent Beattie for advice on the most comfortable place for a good night's sleep.

We have season tickets in south lower, my father in law sits in D125. I trust you can loosen a few nuts.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:37 - May 16 with 2935 viewsOldjack

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 12:45 - May 16 by ConkFinder

I'm running a technical diagnosis over night.
At the moment Huw is playing football with the ghost of Reg Pike in the players tunnel.
I had numerous issues as well early morning. Once the wolf was chased off ( I have ninja fingers ) I tried to get over to the Penderyn suite via the south stand cleaning a few seats on the way. This is where my problems started, I think there is a force field stopping night time movement south to west so this evening after Leigh Dineens weekly BBQ on the pitch I am going north by north west. This depends on the time Dineens BBQ finishes and if he cleans up or not.

Standing by.

If you see the kant counting hordes of wonga ,do him there and then ,nick the wonga and give it to the Trust ,job done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:42 - May 16 with 2917 viewsGlyn1

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:33 - May 16 by sherpajacob

If you're running low on supplies, I can nip down to B&Q in the morning and rig up a balista out of mdf and launch a few gregg's in.

Call agent Beattie for advice on the most comfortable place for a good night's sleep.

We have season tickets in south lower, my father in law sits in D125. I trust you can loosen a few nuts.

There are a few nuts on this thread already, you don't need to loosen any more.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:43 - May 16 with 2905 viewsConkFinder

The support from you all is overwhelming.
I'll take some more pictures tonight, I'm currently in the east stand by the tv camera bit. Lovely view from here.
I've got six seats to clean tonight, any others drop me a shout.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:44 - May 16 with 2894 viewsConkFinder

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:08 - May 16 by spiderboy

I am considering tunnelling my way in to bring supplies;
Should I?
Or should I not?
Give details please to the nearest carrier pigeon and give it instructions to fly due south.
Otherwise I shall assume that tunnel idea is a no go and your eating the pigeon!
PLEASE ADVISE
PS.YOUR JACK ARMY AWAITS INSTRUCTIONS!

Spider - The Ringo Starr yellow coin is in the woods by Nigell 👍

Beware of Spy Andrew. He knows little but talks big.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 20:47]

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:54 - May 16 with 2856 viewssherpajacob

Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 20:56 - May 16 with 2851 viewsjesushchrist

All the best with coming nights Conk, I was wondering if you had any extraction plans in place? I'm available any night after about 9 and I have a provisional licence if that helps, I also have a 1972 BMX Raleigh gathering dust in the shed if you think it can be any use?
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 21:09 - May 16 with 2821 viewsConkFinder

I've managed to drill a hole in to the east stand near the TV. Attached a mobdro box and watching Reading v Fulham. Pies are cold.
I'm having a fag, not a steward to be seen.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 21:16 - May 16 with 2793 viewsjesushchrist

How are you managing to evade all the CCTV cameras down there? I'm guessing you must have had some inside information on locations and blind spots.
On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:42 - May 16 with 2695 viewsConkFinder

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 21:16 - May 16 by jesushchrist

How are you managing to evade all the CCTV cameras down there? I'm guessing you must have had some inside information on locations and blind spots.

None of them work they never have.
All of the pictures on screens are suggestive via a mind probe inserted in the watchers index finger when they touch one of the Liberty stones. I do have inside information but they are on holiday.

I spent four days in Huw Jenkins wardrobe at his house last year, he eats fruit in bed.

On manoeuvres for Sunday on 22:56 - May 16 with 2668 viewsDafyddHuw

Fantastic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024