Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer 15:19 - Feb 9 with 1691 viewstheloneranger

Good luck Mickey

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47184051

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 15:21 - Feb 9 with 1687 viewsBloodyhills

Hope his treatment goes well.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 16:11 - Feb 9 with 1631 viewsdickythorpe

A decent career and that goal against Arsenal was incredible!!!

Keep fighting Mickey
Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 16:19 - Feb 9 with 1622 viewsBloodyhills

Cracking goal, loved watching that hit the back of the net.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 22:47 - Feb 9 with 1493 viewsSTID2017

Get well soon Mickey

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 22:49 - Feb 9 with 1486 views1462jack

It baffles me how they have not found a prevention or a cure for this horrible disease
Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 22:53 - Feb 9 with 1469 viewsbuilthjack

I met him and Joey Jones at a do a few years ago. Mickey really is a loveable rogue. Joey a genuine nice guy. Good luck.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 22:53 - Feb 9 with 1469 viewsswan65split

I agree, its out there somewhere, and I wouldnt be surprised f its something simple.
Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 08:24 - Feb 10 with 1387 viewskarnataka

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 22:53 - Feb 9 by builthjack

I met him and Joey Jones at a do a few years ago. Mickey really is a loveable rogue. Joey a genuine nice guy. Good luck.

In my mid-teens in the 60s when I lived in Llandudno in North Wales, I played in a team with Joey Jones and I remember playing one game against a team that included Mickey Thomas. They're both a couple of years younger than me but even at 14 Mickey was already a bit of a loose canon but one hell of a player and we couldn't get near him. Best of luck with the fight Mickey.
Login to get fewer ads

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 08:26 - Feb 10 with 1384 viewsItchySphincter

Hell of a boy.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 16:56 - Feb 10 with 1289 viewstheloneranger

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 08:24 - Feb 10 by karnataka

In my mid-teens in the 60s when I lived in Llandudno in North Wales, I played in a team with Joey Jones and I remember playing one game against a team that included Mickey Thomas. They're both a couple of years younger than me but even at 14 Mickey was already a bit of a loose canon but one hell of a player and we couldn't get near him. Best of luck with the fight Mickey.

Was Joey known as Sparrow then ??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 17:12 - Feb 10 with 1264 viewskarnataka

Mickey Thomas: Former Wales international diagnosed with stomach cancer on 16:56 - Feb 10 by theloneranger

Was Joey known as Sparrow then ??

In school he was always called Jonas.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024