Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath 18:41 - Jun 5 with 962 viewsdickythorpe

I watched a guy on Sky News filming it all, and was disturbed that he wasn't listening to Poilice warnings.
He was getting in the way and could quite easily have compromised the police strategy that was in full flow.

I'm pretty sure he was told to head in one direction but went in the opposite!
He's lucky he wasnt shot.

The police need to make people aware that they could possibly do more harm than good.
People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 18:51 - Jun 5 with 931 viewsjack2jack

There are some seriously sick individuals around, I bloody despair.
Ridiculous!
[Post edited 5 Jun 2017 18:58]
People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 18:54 - Jun 5 with 920 viewspencoedjack

I know it's difficult to know how you would react if you were at a terror attack but I'd like to think I'd have a go.

I certainly wouldn't stand about filming on my phone
People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 18:59 - Jun 5 with 893 viewssherpajacob

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 18:59 - Jun 5 with 893 viewsblueytheblue

People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 18:54 - Jun 5 by pencoedjack

I know it's difficult to know how you would react if you were at a terror attack but I'd like to think I'd have a go.

I certainly wouldn't stand about filming on my phone

The kind of people filming aren't exactly those that would last longer than a few milliseconds in a fight, even where both sides are unarmed.

More concerned with becoming the latest vlogging sensation, latest YouTube star - no doubt claiming they are journalists as a result. No regard for the murders and injuries caused.

Can they be prosecuted for obstruction? If not, why not?

Poll: Alternate POTY final

People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 21:30 - Jun 5 with 773 viewsburty

This is what this country has become, more news.. news.. news.. thats all bbc is all about, they need to represent the policies for all of the country not just London as always. One Question ? What are the tories going to do for the poor disabled and elderly and stop giving tax breaks for the Corporations who is going to benefit the Self employed which we saw the tories were going to put you taxes up to 20% ask proper questions not personalities.
Corbyn Policies will change London for the better and he said hell make sure Wales get the funding which the leave campaign promised on the bus 350 million a week for the NHS which we know is bs
People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 23:21 - Jun 5 with 693 viewsPokerface

Police have said on previous attrocities that if peopled stopped to help rather than film, more may survive.

There is a time and place.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 23:32 - Jun 5 with 678 viewsDyfnant

There's always the chance they could get footage to identify any that manage to escape.
Anyone that gets in the way or puts the filming before helping victims needs a slap though.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

People who film terror attacks unfolding and the aftermath on 23:37 - Jun 5 with 671 viewscentrestandswan

I think the guy was a professional photographer therefore he was doing his job in a very dangerous situation. It certainly was the most informative video showing the real horror of the night . He must have known the risk he was taking, could easily have been a victim himself.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024