Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Food 20:31 - May 30 with 1098 viewsmonmouth

Anyone got a recommendation for a reasonably priced Sunday lunch around Brecon by any chance? Was thinking of the felin fach griffin, but it's too pricey for our friends, plus they (and me if I'm honest) are more ale pie and chips type folks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Food on 22:45 - May 30 with 1001 viewsWxmJax

Always have to have homemade steak pie if it's on a menu. I can't help it, it's how I judge a place.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Food on 22:56 - May 30 with 985 viewsJango

Had a Sunday roast in a pub called The Three Horse Shoes a while back. Was one of the best roasts I've had.
Food on 23:20 - May 30 with 958 viewsbuilthjack

Try the old railway line garden centre monny. Cracking Sunday lunch, plus they do lots of other things like your steak and ale pie, all home made.
It's about 10 mins from Brecon, at Three Cocks- see website. Very reasonable and great food.
Nice garden centre and shop to keep you all happy.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 23:21]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Food on 23:53 - May 30 with 932 viewsMuteswan

Food on 23:20 - May 30 by builthjack

Try the old railway line garden centre monny. Cracking Sunday lunch, plus they do lots of other things like your steak and ale pie, all home made.
It's about 10 mins from Brecon, at Three Cocks- see website. Very reasonable and great food.
Nice garden centre and shop to keep you all happy.
[Post edited 30 May 2017 23:21]

Totally agree, steak and ale pie was excellent. Good parking too. Mrs. Mute said the pie was very good, no grizzly bits! High praise from a fussy eater.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024