Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost wallet at swansea airshow 20:56 - Jul 2 with 2377 viewsgolly47

So I lost my wallet at the airshow today... anybody know any numbers/contact details of people I could get through to? Just hope there's a decent person out there that handed it in.

Poll: What was worse?

Lost wallet at swansea airshow on 21:01 - Jul 2 with 2363 viewsjack2jack

Hopefully someone will hand it in to one of the council Marshall's or the police with any luck,hope you get it back.Ive a contacts I'll see what I can do tomorrow.Ill drop you a PM if I come up with anything
Lost wallet at swansea airshow on 21:02 - Jul 2 with 2355 viewsDr_Winston

There was a PA announcement that a wallet had been found so definitely worth checking out. Hope it's yours.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lost wallet at swansea airshow on 21:09 - Jul 2 with 2344 viewsFlashberryjack

There are still a few good people left that would hand your wallet in, but I'm sorry to say not many.

In my lifetime I've found 3 wallets, and lost one, 3 were returned to their owners, one wasn't.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Lost wallet at swansea airshow on 21:24 - Jul 2 with 2313 viewsgolly47

Thanks for the responses guys, the airshow are collecting all the lost and found and will gather then for either Monday or Tuesday. Just hope I get it back, would save a bunch of faff.

Lost wallet at swansea airshow on 09:17 - Jul 3 with 2173 viewsjack2jack

PM'd you Golly
Lost wallet at swansea airshow on 11:34 - Jul 18 with 1964 viewsgolly47

Had a call from a guy named William this morning, wallet was lodged inside one of the flight simulators.....there is a god. Thank you to everybody that gave me info that eventually led me onto the direct people.

love all you guys

Lost wallet at swansea airshow on 11:46 - Jul 18 with 1950 viewsjack2jack

Lost wallet at swansea airshow on 11:34 - Jul 18 by golly47

Had a call from a guy named William this morning, wallet was lodged inside one of the flight simulators.....there is a god. Thank you to everybody that gave me info that eventually led me onto the direct people.

love all you guys

Great news,glad you got it back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024