Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. 19:51 - Jul 16 with 2127 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 20:31 - Jul 16 with 2064 viewsdickythorpe

Chris Rea looking well. Anyway....Scripted? Surely the police would have moved in? He was "touched" and in defence gave a "dap"
One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 20:40 - Jul 16 with 2037 viewsLohengrin

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 20:31 - Jul 16 by dickythorpe

Chris Rea looking well. Anyway....Scripted? Surely the police would have moved in? He was "touched" and in defence gave a "dap"

He looks very much like an off-duty copper to me, Dicky.

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 20:53 - Jul 16 with 2000 viewsdickythorpe

This video was taken in March. Is he an off duty cop then?
A poor show all round if you ask me.
One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 20:56 - Jul 16 with 1987 viewsLohengrin

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 20:53 - Jul 16 by dickythorpe

This video was taken in March. Is he an off duty cop then?
A poor show all round if you ask me.

Oh! I've no idea, Dick, I'm just guessing?

I just like the notion of a some chap on his way home from a night on the pop taking time out to stop and make fun of skid-marks in masks.

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:05 - Jul 16 with 1954 viewsEbo

What an utter prick, acting hard with police behind him, if they were not there he would be smashed to f*ck.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:07 - Jul 16 with 1941 viewsPozuelosSideys

As opposed to them acting all hard surrounding him with masks on?

Chunts all round tbh

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:08 - Jul 16 with 1936 viewsNeath_Jack

I enjoyed that, we've all got a mate or relative who's like that after a few sherbets surely?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:08 - Jul 16 with 1936 viewsLohengrin

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:05 - Jul 16 by Ebo

What an utter prick, acting hard with police behind him, if they were not there he would be smashed to f*ck.

Watch it again, Ebo. The police had moved off, as one of the reds pointed out to him. He didn't look overly concerned, did he?

Login to get fewer ads

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:14 - Jul 16 with 1910 viewsEbo

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:08 - Jul 16 by Lohengrin

Watch it again, Ebo. The police had moved off, as one of the reds pointed out to him. He didn't look overly concerned, did he?

He's an absolute melt. Next time he won't be so lucky.

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:17 - Jul 16 with 1898 viewsLohengrin

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:14 - Jul 16 by Ebo

He's an absolute melt. Next time he won't be so lucky.

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:19 - Jul 16 with 1894 viewsjack2jack

Didn't cover himself in glory imho, wouldn't mind betting he'd be done for his comments,don't know what the march or protest was about!
One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:29 - Jul 16 with 1872 viewsdickythorpe

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 20:56 - Jul 16 by Lohengrin

Oh! I've no idea, Dick, I'm just guessing?

I just like the notion of a some chap on his way home from a night on the pop taking time out to stop and make fun of skid-marks in masks.

A modern day Alf Garnett. But those masks do my swede in.

A gaggle of kents all round
One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:35 - Jul 16 with 1853 viewsLohengrin

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:29 - Jul 16 by dickythorpe

It tickled me, anyway.

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 22:08 - Jul 16 with 1796 viewsLoyal

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:05 - Jul 16 by Ebo

Why would he be smashed to fck ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 22:12 - Jul 16 with 1783 viewsLohengrin

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 22:08 - Jul 16 by Loyal

An-teef-a, 'innit. Their streets!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 23:28]

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 22:16 - Jul 16 with 1772 viewsSgorioFruit

Ray winstone still kicking ass

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 22:18 - Jul 16 with 1770 viewsswanjackal

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 22:12 - Jul 16 by Lohengrin

An-teef-a, 'innit. Their streets!
[Post edited 16 Jul 2017 23:28]

Just made me think of this, lawyer of an antifan hardman (smashing a man with a bike lock in a sock) getting a difficult question from the press.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 00:27 - Jul 17 with 1682 viewsEbo

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 22:08 - Jul 16 by Loyal

He was asking for it, like any pissed up idiot who pushes his luck too far he will one day wake up in hospital regretting acting the tvvat.

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 00:48 - Jul 17 with 1670 viewsDarran

He's an out and out racist cùnt that deserves a good hiding and those pricks wearing masks can have one too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 00:53 - Jul 17 with 1668 viewsHighjack

When he said "If you touch me again, I'll break you in the street" it reminded me of this chap.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 01:37 - Jul 17 with 1645 viewsLoyal

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 00:27 - Jul 17 by Ebo

He was asking for it, like any pissed up idiot who pushes his luck too far he will one day wake up in hospital regretting acting the tvvat.

It's definitely one of those threads that gets the juices flowing, nice one Loh 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 13:18 - Jul 17 with 1545 viewsswanjackal

Australian Antifa learn the first rule of journalist club.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 14:41 - Jul 17 with 1494 viewsLeonWasGod

One tipsy chap versus the great unwashed. on 21:29 - Jul 16 by dickythorpe

Yep. All tvvats of the highest order by the looks of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024