Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fast flowing football 17:41 - Aug 12 with 1050 viewspencoedjack

I'm impressed

Fast flowing football on 17:48 - Aug 12 with 1016 viewsNirvana

Good stuff, Pencoed.

Looks like Clement isn't reading res' posts, after all.

Haha.
Fast flowing football on 17:52 - Aug 12 with 996 viewspencoedjack

Fast flowing football on 17:48 - Aug 12 by Nirvana

Good stuff, Pencoed.

Looks like Clement isn't reading res' posts, after all.

Haha.

I have to admit that 2nd half was one of the biggest pile of shite I have watched us play in a long time
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 17:57]
Fast flowing football on 17:57 - Aug 12 with 955 viewsEasternJack

Fast flowing football on 17:52 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

I have to admit that 2nd half was one of the biggest pile of shite I have watched us play in a long time

Monkball

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Fast flowing football on 17:57 - Aug 12 with 946 viewsTheResurrection

FFF

It is the aim and objective and we've had a point.

Remember, old friend, the problems are still with us. When Kaplan/Levien finally get their arse in gear, then will be the time to try and score a point or two.

Not before.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Fast flowing football on 18:00 - Aug 12 with 921 viewsicecoldjack

We look a totally different side now that we've not got Llorente and Siggy in the team, free flowing more fluid in attack runners coming from deep, real impressive stuff like..

Fast flowing football indeed.
Fast flowing football on 18:00 - Aug 12 with 916 viewspencoedjack

Fast flowing football on 17:57 - Aug 12 by TheResurrection

FFF

It is the aim and objective and we've had a point.

Remember, old friend, the problems are still with us. When Kaplan/Levien finally get their arse in gear, then will be the time to try and score a point or two.

Not before.

Chris

No point scoring that was fuking gash

Point scoring was made after people started getting a hard on after playing a shite Sampdoria side last weekend
Fast flowing football on 18:03 - Aug 12 with 894 viewsTheResurrection

Fast flowing football on 18:00 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

Chris

No point scoring that was fuking gash

Point scoring was made after people started getting a hard on after playing a shite Sampdoria side last weekend

That was a point against a decent side.

Job done.

There's better to come - but be fair FFS. We've not even sold Siggy and Llorente yet - WTF did you expect? Seriously now??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Fast flowing football on 18:08 - Aug 12 with 867 viewsLoyal

We should never have had a point but we did.
That's a positive.
No injuries, that's another and will definitely dictate our season.
The defence were excellent if not fortunate at times, and as ever Fabianski was faultless.

The negatives were clear, we couldn't get the ball forwards, Routledge as an option was appalling ( every seasons scapegoat ) Tammy looked lost but had little support with Ayew very ineffective. Sadly we had no plan B so we resorted to defending the draw ( maybe a positive ish )

As has been stated,that game for us a a spectacle was absolute shite.
But we have a point. Forza.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Fast flowing football on 18:14 - Aug 12 with 832 viewspencoedjack

Fast flowing football on 18:08 - Aug 12 by Loyal

We should never have had a point but we did.
That's a positive.
No injuries, that's another and will definitely dictate our season.
The defence were excellent if not fortunate at times, and as ever Fabianski was faultless.

The negatives were clear, we couldn't get the ball forwards, Routledge as an option was appalling ( every seasons scapegoat ) Tammy looked lost but had little support with Ayew very ineffective. Sadly we had no plan B so we resorted to defending the draw ( maybe a positive ish )

As has been stated,that game for us a a spectacle was absolute shite.
But we have a point. Forza.

Personally the biggest negative to me was the obvious weakness of Naughton/ Routs

The majority of posters have seen that is an area of weakness but it hasn't been addressed
Fast flowing football on 18:19 - Aug 12 with 805 viewsawayjack

We were shite and very lucky to get a point. Aside from a few shot performances, most worrying was tactically we were overrun in midfield and our so called wing backs didn't move forward and let Southapton cows at their leisure. Mawson and FF dealt with most but that can't continue.
Fast flowing football on 18:19 - Aug 12 with 801 viewsNirvana

Fast flowing football on 17:52 - Aug 12 by pencoedjack

The whole match was dreadful amigo.

I'm really happy we got the draw after that.

Getting about time for some celebratory yoga.

You down?
Fast flowing football on 18:21 - Aug 12 with 794 viewsBrynCartwright

Not seen the game. Am overall pleased with the point, but aware we were completely outplayed, and I am sorry to say that whenever I see Naughton and Rout's names in the line up I am creating it. Neither are PL standard. Sorry to say we have very little options tho. Complete gash of a transfer window so far apart from TA and RM.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024