Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very dangerous. 14:26 - Aug 13 with 3838 viewsSwans777

People will soon have to have driving lessons on the motorways, before the pass their test.
Very dangerous in my opinion.
Very dangerous. on 14:28 - Aug 13 with 2346 viewsTheFranchise

Far less dangerous than going on the motoway for the first time without instruction.
Very dangerous. on 14:30 - Aug 13 with 2340 viewsSwans777

Very dangerous. on 14:28 - Aug 13 by TheFranchise

Far less dangerous than going on the motoway for the first time without instruction.

Well hopefully they will have to have at least a minimum amount of lessons before they go onto the motorways
Very dangerous. on 14:31 - Aug 13 with 2336 viewsNeath_Jack

Very dangerous. on 14:28 - Aug 13 by TheFranchise

Only an idiot would think otherwise.

This should have been in place donkeys years ago.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Very dangerous. on 14:38 - Aug 13 with 2327 viewsSwans777

Very dangerous. on 14:31 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

Only an idiot would think otherwise.

This should have been in place donkeys years ago.

No what should have been in place, was a two part driving exam/test before you get a full driving license. Pass your normal test like you do now and then have lessons on the motorways and then another test for motorway driving, and when both tests are past should you be given a full driving license.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 14:43]
Very dangerous. on 14:41 - Aug 13 with 2320 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's clearly a sensible change. Motorway lessons with a qualified instructor in a dual controlled vehicle.

Poll: Tory leader

Very dangerous. on 15:45 - Aug 13 with 2263 viewsr0ckin

I think it's a bad idea, I do approve of a system that is more mandatory post passing e.g. 2 lessons on motorway instead of pass plus with instructor signing off person.

Do we really need some L plate pulling off a junction, really?

Peace

Very dangerous. on 17:10 - Aug 13 with 2215 viewsmacthejack

I doubt they're going to be taken on a motorway on their first lesson you cretins.
Very dangerous. on 17:11 - Aug 13 with 2207 viewsexiledclaseboy

Very dangerous. on 17:10 - Aug 13 by macthejack

I doubt they're going to be taken on a motorway on their first lesson you cretins.

Innit.

Login to get fewer ads

Very dangerous. on 17:12 - Aug 13 with 2204 viewsr0ckin

Very dangerous. on 17:10 - Aug 13 by macthejack

It doesn't matter what stage they're at, they will be naturally very nervous as they haven't passed. It's a huge psychological barrier.

Peace

Very dangerous. on 17:13 - Aug 13 with 2201 viewsexiledclaseboy

Very dangerous. on 17:12 - Aug 13 by r0ckin

It doesn't matter what stage they're at, they will be naturally very nervous as they haven't passed. It's a huge psychological barrier.

That's why it's better to have an approved instructor in a dual controlled vehicle wth them rather than just winging it on their own the day after they pass their test.

Very dangerous. on 17:18 - Aug 13 with 2193 viewsmacthejack

Very dangerous. on 17:12 - Aug 13 by r0ckin

It definitely does matter what stage they're at as the longer they've been learning the better and more confident they'll be. Motorway driving, when done right, is one of the easiest bits of driving you can do but anyone who spends any time on a motorway can tell you how often it isn't done right. This is why it's important people get instructed on how to use a motorway before passing their test.

Also it's much better that their first time on a motorway is in a new, well maintained and safe instructors car with dual controls rather than a tinny little 500 quid bone rattler.
Very dangerous. on 17:18 - Aug 13 with 2192 viewsJackfath

Perhaps we'll see less plebs hogging the middle lane at 60mph.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Very dangerous. on 17:21 - Aug 13 with 2184 viewsexiledclaseboy

Very dangerous. on 17:18 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

Perhaps we'll see less plebs hogging the middle lane at 60mph.

I do that and then speed up when frustrated drivers try to pass me in the outside lane. It's very amusing.

Very dangerous. on 17:23 - Aug 13 with 2171 viewsmax936

Very dangerous. on 17:21 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

I do that and then speed up when frustrated drivers try to pass me in the outside lane. It's very amusing.

It, was you then

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Very dangerous. on 17:32 - Aug 13 with 2161 viewsNeath_Jack

I think all new drivers should be made to take a Welsh language exam before they do their actual driving test. Those bilingual signs are a right bastard.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Very dangerous. on 17:33 - Aug 13 with 2159 viewsexiledclaseboy

Very dangerous. on 17:32 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

I think all new drivers should be made to take a Welsh language exam before they do their actual driving test. Those bilingual signs are a right bastard.

I tried to get to Ysbyty Treforys once, followed the bilingual signs and ended up in Morriston Hospital.

Very dangerous. on 17:37 - Aug 13 with 2149 viewsNeath_Jack

Very dangerous. on 17:33 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

I tried to get to Ysbyty Treforys once, followed the bilingual signs and ended up in Morriston Hospital.

An actual laugh out loud there.

Very dangerous. on 17:40 - Aug 13 with 2145 viewsexiledclaseboy

Very dangerous. on 17:37 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

An actual laugh out loud there.

I've been bored this afternoon. Can you tell.

Very dangerous. on 17:47 - Aug 13 with 2135 viewsNeath_Jack

Very dangerous. on 17:40 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

It's easily done on a Sunday

Very dangerous. on 17:51 - Aug 13 with 2130 viewsJack_Kass

What is the difference between the motorway and any other road? The principles of driving are always the same

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Very dangerous. on 17:52 - Aug 13 with 2126 viewsN_T_J

Very dangerous. on 17:40 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

There is a thing called Pass Plus. You do it with a driving instructor.

After you pass your test you can do it and it takes you on motorways ect for 10 lessons.

I done it as it brough my insurance down when I passed.
Very dangerous. on 17:52 - Aug 13 with 2126 viewsexiledclaseboy

Very dangerous. on 17:51 - Aug 13 by Jack_Kass

What is the difference between the motorway and any other road? The principles of driving are always the same

Try overtaking at 70mph on, for example, Woodfield Street. The principles of motorway driving are clearly completely different from inner city driving.

Very dangerous. on 17:55 - Aug 13 with 2120 viewsJack_Kass

Very dangerous. on 17:52 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Try overtaking at 70mph on, for example, Woodfield Street. The principles of motorway driving are clearly completely different from inner city driving.

The speed is not the principle though.

The principle is mirror, signal, manoeuvre. That stays the same regardless of a 25 mph speed limit, or a 70.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 17:56]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Very dangerous. on 18:01 - Aug 13 with 2106 viewsN_T_J

Sorry didnt mean to reply to your message
Very dangerous. on 18:03 - Aug 13 with 2102 viewsNeath_Jack

Very dangerous. on 17:51 - Aug 13 by Jack_Kass

F*ck me sideways

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024