Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 01:34 - Aug 10 with 26529 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 03:07 - Aug 10 with 6839 viewsSwansNZ

Premier League Match Thread

Gylfi to come on with 10 mins to go, and score a double to give the Swans a 1-2 win.

Kaplan to say, Gylfi Is now worth 60 million.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:16 - Aug 10 with 6728 viewsJackSkellington

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 03:07 - Aug 10 by SwansNZ

Gylfi to come on with 10 mins to go, and score a double to give the Swans a 1-2 win.

Nah... Tammy to announce his presence to the world, kicking off a record breaking season for the Swans with his first PL hat trick.

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:32 - Aug 10 with 6705 viewsAl_Bundy

Nice short trip to KO the season..

Hopefully we'll turn up this time compared to last !
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:10 - Aug 10 with 6608 viewsJinxy

Many thanks to the OP, as always, for the excellent info.

Does anyone have any tips regarding parking please?
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:23 - Aug 10 with 6578 viewspencoedjack

3 2 Swans

Fer
Alf
Tammy with a last minute winner

If Heineken done football away trips
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:33 - Aug 10 with 6563 viewstomdickharry

A point would be a great result.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:57 - Aug 10 with 6512 viewsdcd14

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:10 - Aug 10 by Jinxy

Many thanks to the OP, as always, for the excellent info.

Does anyone have any tips regarding parking please?

http://www.awaygames.co.uk/away-day-guides/southampton-away/

Just been looking myself.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:28 - Aug 10 with 6411 viewsdailew

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 03:07 - Aug 10 by SwansNZ

Not in the squad I'm afraid.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:48 - Aug 10 with 6390 viewsJinxy

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:57 - Aug 10 by dcd14

http://www.awaygames.co.uk/away-day-guides/southampton-away/

Just been looking myself.

Thank you!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 10 with 6345 viewskarnataka

This is one away trip I always do as I'm halfway there already so go speak, being in Somerset - except this time, my sister's 70th birthday bash near Newcastle, huge family gathering. I've known for months I would miss the first match so before the fixtures came out I was hoping a) that is wasn't a home match and b) that it wasn't one I usually go to, so I'll go to Spurs away instead this season
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 10 with 6309 viewsShonky

They have signed fewer players than us. I wonder if their forum looks as miserable as ours.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 17:10]

Its just a ride...

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 10 with 6216 viewsfbreath

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 10 by Shonky

They have signed fewer players than us. I wonder if their forum looks as miserable as ours.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 17:10]

Full of writing and stuff I would imagine

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:31 - Aug 10 with 6116 viewsshandyjack

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?58619-Swansea-build-up#.WYyX9I43T8c

quite a lot expect them to win

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 10 with 6020 viewsTummer_from_Texas

What I'd like to see Saturday:

------Abraham------
Ayew-Fer-Narsingh
----Carroll-Mesa----
Olsson-FF-Maw-KN
------Fabianski-------

What I expect to see Saturday:

Abraham-Ayew
---Routledge----
----Carroll-Fer--
Mesa (or Leon)
MO-FF-AM-KN
----Fabianski----
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 20:12]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Aug 10 with 5996 viewsTom1912

Is Abraham starting does anyone know?
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 10 with 5962 viewsDarran

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Aug 10 by Tom1912

I think he's got to myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Aug 10 with 5944 viewsairedale

I feel he's got to start Leon, he's done nothing to be dropped for.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:08 - Aug 10 with 5923 viewsTom1912

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Aug 10 by Darran

I think he's got to myself.

Probably should have phrased that as has he been confirmed as fit to start....
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Aug 10 with 5885 viewsLoyal

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Aug 10 by Tom1912

Have we got anyone else ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:33 - Aug 10 with 5879 viewsDr_Winston

Would take a point but oddly confident.

1-2 to us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:34 - Aug 10 with 5877 viewsTheKirkyLife

A 1-1 draw for me.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:25 - Aug 10 with 5799 viewsKingBony

0-5 ala QPR come on my boys 😜

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:50 - Aug 10 with 5761 viewsnantywatcher

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

------Abraham------
Ayew-Fer-Narsingh
----Carroll-Mesa----
Olsson-FF-Maw-KN
------Fabianski-------

Abraham-Ayew
---Routledge----
----Carroll-Fer--
Mesa (or Leon)
MO-FF-AM-KN
----Fabianski----

Narsingh - have you seen him play??
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 05:19 - Aug 11 with 5585 viewsWhiterockin

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:08 - Aug 10 by Tummer_from_Texas

------Abraham------
Ayew-Fer-Narsingh
----Carroll-Mesa----
Olsson-FF-Maw-KN
------Fabianski-------

Abraham-Ayew
---Routledge----
----Carroll-Fer--
Mesa (or Leon)
MO-FF-AM-KN
----Fabianski----

It will be the 11 that started last Saturday. We looked better with Leon than Mesa.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:15 - Aug 11 with 5444 viewsjojaca

11/2 on Betfair, that has got to be good value.

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024