Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup 04:52 - Aug 24 with 3256 viewsSgorioFruit

Ah well, winnable game.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 4:54]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 05:02 - Aug 24 with 2726 viewsGlyn1

That's impressive Sgorio, the BBC haven't said anything yet.

Perfect for me so I'm happy. Obviously there's a rule that the Swans don't play at home.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 05:02 - Aug 24 with 2719 viewsJethroJack

I'll be there 😁
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 06:38 - Aug 24 with 2614 viewsbazzool

Winnable game ???? Yes it should be but remember oxford !!!!!!
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 07:21 - Aug 24 with 2534 viewsbuilthjack

We should get a decent following at Reading

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 10:13 - Aug 24 with 2337 viewsawayjack

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 07:21 - Aug 24 by builthjack

Yup. Easy trip for lots of jacks in London and M4 corridor.
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 13:26 - Aug 24 with 2164 viewsacejack3065

Might go to this one. I rarely do a Tuesday night away game but I thoroughly enjoyed my little jaunt up to Stadium MK.

As a ground it's totally wasted on them. Lovely stadium with f**k all happening indoors.
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:00 - Aug 24 with 1992 viewsjasonbromham

Score prediction Reading 1 Swansea 0 goalscorer Barrow!
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:04 - Aug 24 with 1984 viewsLoyal

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 07:21 - Aug 24 by builthjack

Always have mate, a good few thousand for this.
Maybe more.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:07 - Aug 24 with 1973 viewsJBT95

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:04 - Aug 24 by Loyal

Always have mate, a good few thousand for this.
Maybe more.

F*ck me we won't get anywhere near a few thousand, we don't even take that to Saturday games announced 11 months in advance ffs.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 22:07]
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:12 - Aug 24 with 1960 viewsraynor94

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:07 - Aug 24 by JBT95

F*ck me we won't get anywhere near a few thousand, we don't even take that to Saturday games announced 11 months in advance ffs.

Southampton

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:15 - Aug 24 with 1943 viewsLoyal

Do you go away 😂
I believe we had 1800 there for a friendly 2 years or so back.
So negative.

Palace on Saturday ?

Edit - I will place a wager with you that we take 2,000 easy.
Tenner, proceeds to charity.

Double edit - was there an away game last season we failed to sell out ?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 22:20]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:16 - Aug 24 with 1935 viewsTNT

You weren't at Elm Park for that game then?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:16 - Aug 24 with 1934 viewsUplandsJack

Palace by all accounts sold out too?!
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 23:10 - Aug 24 with 1869 viewsLoyal

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:16 - Aug 24 by UplandsJack

Palace by all accounts sold out too?!

It's all gone a tad quiet.

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 23:31 - Aug 24 with 1831 viewsawayjack

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:15 - Aug 24 by Loyal

Do you go away 😂
So negative.

Palace on Saturday ?

Surprising how little some of our fans know about our away following. I've been to most of our London/SE games since we've been in PL and numbers have been excellent. Odd only time it was poor was Chelsea in Cup SF with less than 2k, but what a night! Even midweek games have been excellent, 3k sell out at Arsenal. Agree we'll take 2k+ to Reading. Nice pub called 'The Swan' about 20 mins away!
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 00:14 - Aug 25 with 1795 viewsLoyal

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 23:31 - Aug 24 by awayjack

Surprising how little some of our fans know about our away following. I've been to most of our London/SE games since we've been in PL and numbers have been excellent. Odd only time it was poor was Chelsea in Cup SF with less than 2k, but what a night! Even midweek games have been excellent, 3k sell out at Arsenal. Agree we'll take 2k+ to Reading. Nice pub called 'The Swan' about 20 mins away!

Sad indictment mate.

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 03:25 - Aug 25 with 1747 viewsWanderer

Tidy outfit Reading never a push over always thereabouts, this will be a tough match.
Sods law Barrow will turn in a spectacular performance.
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 06:34 - Aug 25 with 1720 viewsbuilthjack

Do you go away 😂
So negative.

Palace on Saturday ?

We will easily take 1800. More likely 2500 or more
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 6:36]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 16:34 - Aug 25 with 1579 viewsYossarian

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:00 - Aug 24 by jasonbromham

Score prediction Reading 1 Swansea 0 goalscorer Barrow!

You've done it now....

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 16:37 - Aug 25 with 1572 viewsJethroJack

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 13:26 - Aug 24 by acejack3065

Might go to this one. I rarely do a Tuesday night away game but I thoroughly enjoyed my little jaunt up to Stadium MK.

As a ground it's totally wasted on them. Lovely stadium with f**k all happening indoors.

Is Tuesday 19 Sept confirmed?
If not, it could be Wed 20th.
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 18:09 - Aug 25 with 1523 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Do you go away 😂
So negative.

Palace on Saturday ?

JBT is a Wales supporter first and foremost

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 18:32 - Aug 25 with 1494 viewsJBT95

I do go away, yes, in fact I am off to Palace tomorrow.

I'd be surprised if we take more than 1,000 to Reading - which is still a cracking turn out for a mid week cup game away from home -MK Dons at 30 more miles isn't that much further really and we didn't take that many there, so what difference is Reading going to make? Yes it's on the M4 but other than that? It's not possible to get a train back to Swansea after the game either.

If you look at our followings at Southampton in recent seasons it's been a lot less than the incredible turn out a fortnight ago.
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 18:36 - Aug 25 with 1483 viewsJBT95

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:12 - Aug 24 by raynor94

Southampton

What's your point anyway, I said 11 months in advance.
We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:22 - Aug 25 with 1410 viewsLoyal

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 18:09 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

JBT is a Wales supporter first and foremost

With a history of embellishing stuff.

We've got Reading away next round Carabao cup on 22:32 - Aug 25 with 1395 viewssplJack

Shut up you know nothing little prick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024